95% of Black Voters are Racists!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UXB. Show UXB's posts

Since all white voters who vote for McCain will be branded as RACISTS doesn't this mean that when 95% of all black voters vote for Obama that they should be branded as racists also???

If Obama was not black would they still vote for him?

Since around 40% of white voters will probably vote for Obama - does this mean that "whites" are less racist than blacks?

Just want to be fair -
    gotta call the kettle black when it is appropriate!

UXB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

its very simple to make a stupid post like yours go away fast............
    Kerry, Gore, Clinton (twice), and Dukakis got an overwhelming amount of the african american vote. If AA voters only voted on your false assumption on color and color alone then recent candidates like Al Sharpton and Carol Mosely- Brawn would have been signfificant players.

Hillary Clinton had over 50% up until Barack was able to break thru in Iowa. People who decide to vote Obama think he can win so they voted for him. They also support his bottom up, progressive vision.

I have been a member of his campaign myself since I met him during the support of Governor Patrick in 2006. I joined 3 days after his announcement and it was not his color. It was not white guilt either. Like many people, his stance on the war was the turning point for many. It was my primary supporting reason as well. Hillary's bad campaign made it tougher to regain the spporters she lost. I never supported Hillary so it was not an issue for me.

Its time to quit posting this lie over and over. Not voting for Obama is not racist, Being racist is the issue. People like Mac, Boo, Joe, Pymus and others came out and made it clear that a black man is not acceptable to them. Their behavior reveals this. This election allows many differences for debate so color could be left alone, but it won't because of those who cannot for any reason for his color cannot vote for Obama.

You seem to be in the same group which is sad for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedlicious. Show tedlicious's posts

[Quote]
    its very simple to make a stupid post like yours go away fast............
    Kerry, Gore, Clinton (twice), and Dukakis got an overwhelming amount of the african american vote. If AA voters only voted on your false assumption on color and color alone then recent candidates like Al Sharpton and Carol Mosely- Brawn would have been signfificant players.

Hillary Clinton had over 50% up until Barack was able to break thru in Iowa. People who decide to vote Obama think he can win so they voted for him. They also support his bottom up, progressive vision.

I have been a member of his campaign myself since I met him during the support of Governor Patrick in 2006. I joined 3 days after his announcement and it was not his color. It was not white guilt either. Like many people, his stance on the war was the turning point for many. It was my primary supporting reason as well. Hillary's bad campaign made it tougher to regain the spporters she lost. I never supported Hillary so it was not an issue for me.

Its time to quit posting this lie over and over. Not voting for Obama is not racist, Being racist is the issue. People like Mac, Boo, Joe, Pymus and others came out and made it clear that a black man is not acceptable to them. Their behavior reveals this. This election allows many differences for debate so color could be left alone, but it won't because of those who cannot for any reason for his color cannot vote for Obama.

You seem to be in the same group which is sad for you.
    P M S, as always, you are wrong. 100% of the African American community will vote for HUSSEIN-Obama, end of story. Historically, 95% of African-Americans vote Democrat. This election ALL will vote Democrat. It is ONLY because of the color of HUSSEIN`s skin.
    If I was voting for McCain because he is white, I would be a racist. If I was NOT voting for HUSSEIN because he is black, then I would be a racist. I am NOT voting for HUSSEIN because he is unqualified to be dog-catcher and he really couldn`t get a security clearence to work at the Post Office based on his past.

African Americans are not going to vote for McCain because he is white and they WILL vote for HUSSEIN-Obama because he is black.

That is the definition of racism.
    [/Quote]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Looks like the McCain-Palin campaign have adequately riled up their true base: the ignorant racist club of America.
    That you clowns have bought into their obvious race-baiting, xenophobic nonsense shows how bad the McCain camp has become and exposes your own deep-seated hatred for blacks.

McCain-Palin: Hate For Sale, Price: One Vote.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedlicious. Show tedlicious's posts

[Quote]
    Looks like the McCain-Palin campaign have adequately riled up their true base: the ignorant racist club of America.
    That you clowns have bought into their obvious race-baiting, xenophobic nonsense shows how bad the McCain camp has become and exposes your own deep-seated hatred for blacks.

McCain-Palin: Hate For Sale, Price: One Vote.
    [/Quote]

You may want to send this post to Carville?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[Quote]I know a black guy who has voted conservative his entire life. His radio show starts right now.[/Quote]

Congratulations. I happen to know several black and minority republicans personally, one of whom is a very dear friend for over 20 years. A few have left the GOP and are supporting Obama; at least one is extremely disappointed with McCain and will write-in his candidate (Keyes); another for Ron Paul, etc.

I've talked with most of them at length about this election, and there is no shortage of distaste and outright anger at what the McCain camp has wrought. They've confirmed that, if indeed the African-American vote dwarfs all others relative to usual support for Dems, it will NOT be a result of support for Obama, but opposition to McCain and Rovian politics. McCain sold his soul by hiring Schmidt, and he will regret it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

If Obama wasn't black, we'd be arguing about whether a woman is capable of being president. Hillary would be the nominee, and none of this would be relevant.

I'm voting for McCain because I believe he is the better candidate, not perfect, but safer for America. Plain and simple, and I'm the expert on my opinion.

If Obama wins, I'll still be an American, I'll still pay my taxes, and hopefully I'll still be around to help elect the next GOP President in 2012.

Cuz he's a one-termer at best, Dee-Val has proved how far "change" can go, about ten months.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[Quote]I too am voting for Keyes Matty[/Quote]

I know, Greg. As a result, perhaps you would agree that the gap between 'conservative' and 'republican' has never been greater than during this election. This is exactly the point my aforementioned friends have made.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UXB. Show UXB's posts

Why does Obama get a pass on his back ground and McCain and Palin get anal examinations?
    Obama's heroes are Marxists and communists! His friends are terrorists and racists.
    He was involved in Acorn which is part of this banking scandal. When the chance came up to stiffen banking regulations he didn't vote for it.
    When it comes to making definite decisiions - either for or against something, Obama too often choses to vote present!
    Obama, a man for all seasons - it they are on Mars where no one will suffer for it!
    A vote for a third party candidate is a cop out, it will only end up helping Obama and a waste of a ballot!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lnmonster. Show lnmonster's posts

Things are SO bad thanks to 12 years of a Republican Congress, 8 years of a disasterous Republican administration, and a court system overwhelmingly put in place by Republicans that this election cycle should, by any rational analysis, see the Democratic candidate win 95% to 5%.

So why is Obama leading by this amount only among Blacks? Because they are the ONLY ones who are NOT racist.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

As if it weren't bad enough, the McCain-Palin cabal is also advancing (albeit indirectly) the ridiculous meme that Obama endorses terrorism, is a Muslim, or (indeed) "an Arab" - the last point of which McCain had to point out exactly how dumb his supporters could get.

By doing this, they are also inciting hatred against Muslims and Arabs - the vast majority of whom McCain's base insist are "terrorists". There is a definite pattern here, and the McCain campaign, if not the man himself, knows precisely what they're doing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

CRZN, in that once in a lifetime way, you made a point of value. I would not advocate to anyone that you vote for obama due to race.

When white people say it publically, no one condemms that they are racists when the pick color as the only issue.

No one asks african-americans, and yes there are some, but when you make the false assumption that all african americans are only considering race, then yes that makes the argument racist on the idea that african american voters are monolithic.

When i point out that your beloved Hillary held over 50% of the AA vote until Iowa, this is a simple fact people choose to ignore. I think a lot of AA voters are careful to who they throw their support behind because sticking with the Dems have not worked as well as they wanted but AA voters also know that the GOP has no interest or desire to capture their issues or concerns seriously. Any reachout is just to grab a vote so the GOP is not an option. Declining populations make 3rd party a dream just like the Paul supporters and Greens and other fringe elements.

You are wrong and have no proof or evidence of AA voters who do not have to answer for their votes. Why dont you talk to them instead of watching the foxliars and talkradio-liars and you will get better info.

I notice that the coverage mostly has focused on "the working white vote" but im sure you discount that as ignoring the african american vote.

You get this, im sure but prefer to not argue it logically.

[Quote]

WOW, and I thought matty's points defied logic. Someone must have hacked ln's computer- probably matty. Dems generally take the black vote overwhelmingly, but what has been difficult to understand in this election is why blacks get a pass when saying they are voting for Obama on race alone. Racist whites would pay a huge price for publicly state so, as they should, yet influential blacks can let the world know the reason for their political choice and no one confronts them.[/Quote]

Sections
Shortcuts