A brief who's who in the IRS scandal.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: A brief who's who in the IRS scandal.

photo Wonka_TellMeMore_zps5113db2c.gif

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Airborne still finding ways to blame Bush...hahahaha

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

I see you've found a new meme generating site.

Good for you.

I'm sure you'll be entertained for hours.

Not as entertained as you finding new ways to blame Bush. Continue on, we're all getting a kick out of it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"Daniel Werfel worked to establish Recovery.gov, a federal Web site that tracked how billions of dollars were being distributed as part of the 2009 economic stimulus program."

Part of the stimulus propaganda efforts?  A bazillion jobs created or "saved"?

We should all feel much better now <snark>...

Maybe he will assure us that  all conservative groups' application for nonprofit status  were actually approved or "saved" by the IRS!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

I see you keep bringing up the 'blame Bush' meme and then trying to blame others.

Sad.

You'd think some people would have a sense of personal responsibility.

Can't wait for you to scream 'coward' from your basement internet tough guy.

Oh dear...you're confused. Where did I blame Bush? YOU were the one who brought up Bush in regards to IRS scandal. Did you forget that already? Look...in the very first post. That is from you. See? You follow now? Good boy.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Here's the interesting thing, the majority of the key players joined the IRS during Bush administration.

Lois Lerner: Oversaw tax-exempt groups at the IRS, started at the IRS in 2001.

Douglas Shulman: The former IRS commissioner was appointed by George W. Bush.

Steven Miller: The acting IRS commissioner since November and was the first to announce his resignation at the behest of President Obama on Wednesday.

Joseph Grant: Commissioner of the IRS’ tax exempt and government entities division, joined the IRS in 2005

J. Russell George: The Treasury inspector general for the tax administration, was appointed in 2004 by then-President George W. Bush.

Daniel Werfel: President Obama said Thursday that he would assign Werfel, who’s currently the controller of the White House Office of Management and Budget, as his new acting IRS Commissioner. Werfel served under former President George W. Bush on the Federal Accounting and Standards Advisory Board.

You do understand none of that matters right?

If, I take a job running a company say the size of Exxon/Mobil and 4 years later they find that during my tenure things have went really wrong. Do I get to say: wait I didnt know anything about that aspect of the company and those dept heads were there before me so, I have nothing to do with it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I see you keep bringing up the 'blame Bush' meme and then trying to blame others.

Sad.

You'd think some people would have a sense of personal responsibility.

Can't wait for you to scream 'coward' from your basement internet tough guy.

Oh dear...you're confused. Where did I blame Bush? YOU were the one who brought up Bush in regards to IRS scandal. Did you forget that already? Look...in the very first post. That is from you. See? You follow now? Good boy.

Hmmmm, relaying the fact that Bush appointed some of these people is an 'attack'?

You neo-con-poops sure have a very self-hating way of defining 'attack'.

Where did I say 'attack'? You really are one confused being. Explains quite a bit actually.

What does Bush appointing these people have to do with this scandal? Did the scandal take place during Bush admin or Obama admin? Even you should be able to answer that one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Here's the interesting thing, the majority of the key players joined the IRS during Bush administration.

Steven Miller: The acting IRS commissioner since November and was the first to announce his resignation at the behest of President Obama on Wednesday.

Joseph Grant: Commissioner of the IRS’ tax exempt and government entities division, joined the IRS in 2005

J. Russell George: The Treasury inspector general for the tax administration, was appointed in 2004 by then-President George W. Bush.

Daniel Werfel: President Obama said Thursday that he would assign Werfel, who’s currently the controller of the White House Office of Management and Budget, as his new acting IRS Commissioner. Werfel served under former President George W. Bush on the Federal Accounting and Standards Advisory Board.

If, I take a job running a company say the size of Exxon/Mobil and 4 years later they find that during my tenure things have went really wrong. Do I get to say: wait I didnt know anything about that aspect of the company and those dept heads were there before me so, I have nothing to do with it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Airborne would say you shouldn't get blame. It should be the guy BEFORE you that gets the blame

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Why ain't the SCOTUS being blamed for this mess ?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Don't you think that it's a bit ironic to deny the ownership of a press outlet to someone who's ideas represent somewhere around 50% of the population in the name of "free the press?"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Diversity! (but only if you believe in the exact same things that I do!!!)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Don't you think that it's a bit ironic to deny the ownership of a press outlet to someone who's ideas represent somewhere around 50% of the population in the name of "free the press?"

To my other 0311 friend .... maybe about 40 % of the population but not 50 % 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

uh oh!!!

WASHINGTON — The Treasury Department’s inspector general told senior Treasury officials in June 2012 he was investigating allegations that the Internal Revenue Service had targeted conservative groups, disclosing for the first time on Friday that Obama administration officials were aware of the matter during the presidential campaign year.

Shlt just got real

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/18/us/politics/irs-scandal-congressional-hearings.html?_r=0

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

uh oh!!!

WASHINGTON — The Treasury Department’s inspector general told senior Treasury officials in June 2012 he was investigating allegations that the Internal Revenue Service had targeted conservative groups, disclosing for the first time on Friday that Obama administration officials were aware of the matter during the presidential campaign year.

Shlt just got real

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/18/us/politics/irs-scandal-congressional-hearings.html?_r=0

It's still Bush's fault

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

To my other 0311 friend .... maybe about 40 % of the population but not 50 % 

Okay then!

And BTW, I was originally a 4033. The DIs had no idea what it was when they were telling us where we were going just before graduation.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

uh oh!!!

Shlt just got real

It's still Bush's fault

Obama last week "I heard about this from the news just like you guys did yesterday"

BOOOM!!!!