A_Concerned_Citizen

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: A_Concerned_Citizen

He is the unbfortunate reality to open forums.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Eh, he doesn't concern me.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

How does that happen.

I had to use another handel  because my post did not show up to anyone but me.

Chief ..... I'm sure it had to be a USN thing .... 3:)

Semper Fi

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

[QUOTE]

How does that happen.

I had to use another handel  because my post did not show up to anyone but me.

chiefhowie,

I do not know what your other screen name is, but, when that happens it is usually because you have been suspended. On top of that there has been a glitch...yet again...in the BDC software which is why you are seeing your posts.

Suggest you contact BDC and inform them of the situation. Ask them if you have been suspended, if yes why and for how long.

I know a lot of posters do not care so much now that our commentary only goes back a few posts versus from the beginning of one's posting, but if you are curious and/or want that name back that is the only way to do it.

The Red Sox forum has had a lot of deletions as well as suspensions. I learned a lot on that forum besides baseball. BDC Dottie even has a whole thread about issues there where this came up from the posters.

Good luck!

[/QUOTE]

Hi ..... let me say it has to be a glitch ..... the Chief is always decent and somewhat polite and he gets to the point even though he was in the USN

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

the Chief is always decent and somewhat polite and he gets to the point even though he was in the USN

Nobody's perfect!

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

11. This post has been removed.