A drinkimg game to make Obama's speech more fun!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

A drinkimg game to make Obama's speech more fun!

EVENT INSTRUCTIONS ~ Obama says “let me be clear” Do one shot
    Obama says “Millionaires and Billionaires” Do one shot; Obama says “infrastructure” Do one shot; Obama says “jobs” Do one shot, two if you’re unemployed; Obama says Republican obstruction do one shot, Obama says "I inherited" do one shot, Nancy Pelosi claps like a seal Do one shot

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

Re: A drinkimg game to make Obama's speech more fun!

BarryO has a habit of saying some really dumb sh1t when the teleprompter isn't there as his achilles heal...and even a few times to expose ignorance by leading the messiah to misquote and mispronounce.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: A drinkimg game to make Obama's speech more fun!:
    I dunno if that's a good idea. You have a habit of saying some pretty dumb sh*t when under the influence. In Response to Lets break it down to it's simplest form. :   http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aNewsForum%3a9523Discussion%3a5f053bd4-6a5a-4418-abca-5a36fd8cc739    
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

Yea, your posts sound like a bullied schoolgirl when your ideologies flaws are exposed!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Obama says “let me be clear” Do one shot Obama says “Millionaires and Billionaires” Do one shot; Obama says “infrastructure” Do one shot; Obama says “jobs” Do one shot, two if you’re unemployed; Obama says Republican obstruction do one shot, Obama says "I inherited" do one shot, Nancy Pelosi claps like a seal Do one shot

Dude! I can't drink like that anymore!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Obama says “let me be clear” Do one shot Obama says “Millionaires and Billionaires” Do one shot; Obama says “infrastructure” Do one shot; Obama says “jobs” Do one shot, two if you’re unemployed; Obama says Republican obstruction do one shot, Obama says "I inherited" do one shot, Nancy Pelosi claps like a seal Do one shot Dude! I can't drink like that anymore!
    Posted by StalkingButler

The hospitals would be over run with cases of alcohol poisoning!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: A drinkimg game to make Obama's speech more fun! : So movingtarget correctly identified you as that utter-pissant-schmuck "boater", or as I recall, "t-boater"?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

Do you have a point or just following me?

Sections
Shortcuts