A right-wingers wet dream.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: A right-wingers wet dream.

If you're a bad guy you'll chose the next town over.  It's kind of like having the ADT sign in front of your house, if your a bad guy looking for a random robbery you just go to the next house why mess with it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

A real winger wet dream would be if these guys were a minimum wage earning private sector SWAT team trampling their rights, instead of city government 'takers'.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

This is the type of stuff right wing conspiracy theorists have accused Obama of wanting to do.  But I guess its okay, because in this instance the town folk don't mind being unreasonable harrassed by heavily armed law enforcement as they go about their daily business. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

In response to doozy-day's comment:

You can't rebuild a country in your image until you destroy it first.

Thats pretty funny considering Paragould is a GOP stronghold.  They voted for Romney to the tune of 65%.  So the irony is this clearly unconstitutional plan for the city will clearly be the first step towards ruin if the implement it and all of a sudden tax payer dollars are being diverted to settle the inevitable lawsuits. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

If you're a bad guy you'll chose the next town over.  It's kind of like having the ADT sign in front of your house, if your a bad guy looking for a random robbery you just go to the next house why mess with it. b

It never ceases to amaze me just how quickly conservatives will sh!t all over the constitution just so they can feel safe.

On and on they go about their "freedoms" and their "rights". Just how are your freedoms and rights not violated by police officers dressed up like soldiers questioning you for simply being outside?

That's f**king Iran.

Police with military gear questioning everyone who is walking? That's OK in the name of safety? AYFKM!?!?!!?!?!?

This is EXACTLY the sort of thing that lead us to revolt against Britain. This is literally one step from the police announcing that they will not only stop you on the street, they will conduct suspicionless searches whenever they like. You know, to make sure you don't have a meth lab in your basement.

I guess it's fine if it makes you feel "safe".

Once again the liberals line up on the side of the criminals.

Some things never change.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Once again the liberals line up on the side of the criminals.

Some things never change.

Are you trying to make a joke?  Or are you the joke?  

You WANT the government to infringe on the rights of every one because of safety concerns?  I thought you were the guy who wanted government out of people's rights: the right to a gun, or a business or to choose their health options.  But now it is O.K.?  Just because liberals oppose it?  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

My title seems to have been spot on.

Sure, if you say so.

I just enjoy tweaking liberals as much as you apparently enjoy tweaking conservatives.  Somebody's got to point out the flaws in your *ahem* logic.

Sections
Shortcuts