A tremendous political speech; I like this guy alot!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

A tremendous political speech; I like this guy alot!

http://www.jacksonforlg.com/the-speech-that-rocked-virginia/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Re: A tremendous political speech; I like this guy alot!

EW Jackson is a sick indiviual.  I can see how you'd like him.

In his second interview with Peter LaBarbera of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality and pastor John Kirkwood, Bishop E.W. Jackson launched into another blistering tirade against gays and lesbians. The anti-gay activist said that gays and lesbians have “perverted” minds and are “very sick people psychologically, mentally and emotionally,” and bigoted against African Americans and Christians. He went on to say that gays and lesbians seek societal approval because “they’ll never feel satisfied because in their heart of hearts” they know “it is immoral, it is perverse, it is degenerate” and will ultimately never “feel at peace.”

"Their minds are perverted, they’re frankly very sick people psychologically, mentally and emotionally and they see everything through the lens of homosexuality. When they talk about love they’re not talking about love, they’re talking about homosexual sex. So they can’t see clearly. Jesus said ‘when the eye is dark the body is full of darkness.’ Let me come back to this whole issue of their using the black community because here again some of the most vicious attacks ever leveled against any black conservative or black Christian for that matter has come out of the homosexual community. "

"These people are out to transform the culture. And they believe that sexuality is how everybody ought to be defined. And that means sexual freedom, sexual license to do whatever you want to do. And I know their people say, well, ‘It’s unfair to associate homosexuality with pedophilia or some of these other perversions.’ But I believe that there is a direct connection, because what they really want is absolute sexual freedom."

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/jackson-gays-lesbians-very-sick-people-psychologically-mentally-emotionally

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Ok, I did not know his stance on gays so, I will take you word for it and reiterate.

I really like this guys stance on states rights and the role of the federal govt.

I do not condone anti-gay remarks or ideology.

I think we have a right to live our lives as we see fit and as individuals should not judge other people.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

It's gene's > a woman's or man's mind in the other body.

My Uncle told me years ago "I didn't chose the body I'm in"

I think ? he would like to be womans body.

Yes it is about Sex , else who would care.

Making love is what's in your mind , not the size of your Pen. 

I like that quote. However I also believe in the world we have a lot of sex but, people rarely "make love" any more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

I like that quote. However I also believe in the world we have a lot of sex but, people rarely "make love" any more.

Speak for yourself.

We need fewer extremists in politics, not more.  The guy is a full-on fruitcake.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Speak for yourself.

We need fewer extremists in politics, not more.  The guy is a full-on fruitcake.

fewer extremists AND less attention given to extremists would better for everybody...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"We need fewer extremists". I agree. Jackson is a conservative Christian minister.

Rev. EW Jackson was nominated at a GOP Convention for Lt. Governor; he would not have won a primary.

In Va, the Lt. Gov. is not on the same ticket as the Governor, there is a separate ballot. Nonetheless tha office is important because the Va. State Senate is equally divided by Party, and the Lt Gov breaks the tie.

Not a great idea for Reverends to run for office, like with the extremist zealots Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

"We need fewer extremists". I agree. Jackson is a conservative Christian minister.

Rev. EW Jackson was nominated at a GOP Convention for Lt. Governor; he would not have won a primary.

In Va, the Lt. Gov. is not on the same ticket as the Governor, there is a separate ballot. Nonetheless tha office is important because the Va. State Senate is equally divided by Party, and the Lt Gov breaks the tie.

Not a great idea for Reverends to run for office, like with the extremist zealots Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton.

Is that true?   Cuccinelli could win the race, but his running mate could lose?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]states rights

Shake of the head, wag of the finger @ people who chant "states rights" without understanding history.

The federal government was supreme from the get-go. Jefferson's states rights lost to Hamilton. See also national bank; 14th Amd.

And the more interconnected we become as a society, the more burdensome "states rights" can be: Having 50 different rules for an interconnected topic = havok & waste.

[/QUOTE]

Our Federal govt is bloated, corrupt, and has too much power!

That is the problem!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

A. And state government's aren't? The solution to corruption is not to shift it elsewhere. The solution to bloating is .... Midol?

B. Again: When you raise "states rights" you invoke history, both constitutional and factual. States rights just never were where Jefferson wanted to be, and the Conferacy's impotence proved exactly why he was wrong. 

Most states internal governments, while not perfect are a long way from the behemoth of corruption, cronyism, scandal, fraud, waste and polished insiders that our federal govt is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Is that true?   Cuccinelli could win the race, but his running mate could lose?

That is correct. Jackson is not Cuccinelli's running mate.