FORUMS ARE FIXED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

THE FORUMS ARE FIXED

Please let me know if you encounter any other problems.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND, AND AN UPDATE ON THE FORUMS PROBLEM

In response to BDCDottie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guys in the Red Sox forum found this workaround to get your posts to show up, but you have to use Internet Explorer:

http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/" rel="nofollow">http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/" rel="nofollow">http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/" rel="nofollow">http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/" rel="nofollow">http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/

It's how I'm able to post now.

Meanwhile, Dev has given me an estimate of 12-24 hours for a fix to be in place.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

test

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

test 1,2,3

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Works for me :-)

Thank you Dottie :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: FORUMS ARE FIXED

Test

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

xp/chrome test 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I hope this is just the beginning of a fix? If not, they ruined this site. Even the BDC Home Page is awful! The articles all arranged in a linier format is daunting to scroll through. Really bad choice of design IMO. It looks like Deadspin, they ruined that with the same linier style format.    

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Also, when you first hit post, the [QUOTE] and [/QUOTE] boxes appear as text. You have to post, then edit, then hit post again for this to get the software to put the text being replied to into italics, and to put that bar to the left of it.

[/QUOTE]

What is also weird is that I was able to "reply to" this post...but in the Sox forum the "reply to" doesn't seem to work as well. I literally posted there less than 2 minutes ago and had to do a work around to get my comment to post.

Work in progress I suppose...lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

This one seems to be stuck at the top

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

have not been able to post in days.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

inserting images does not appear to work although it is not clear what you are supposed to do either.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

The only way I find the forums page is to do a forum search.  Why isn't it an option under lifestyle?

In addition, still can't read BDC from my Kindle, the find it tab is always open covering half the view and there is no way to close the tab.

In general the news scrolling with no ability to select; local, national of international is very frustrating and I find I'm coming to BDC less and less, when it used to be my first look.

Finally, the format especially on the forums pages is way too stark and its an uncomfortable presentation.  You'd be better off switching over to Disqus.

As a reader I feel like we've be unpaid beta testers.

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMassGuy. Show BDCMassGuy's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only way I find the forums page is to do a forum search.  Why isn't it an option under lifestyle?

In addition, still can't read BDC from my Kindle, the find it tab is always open covering half the view and there is no way to close the tab.

In general the news scrolling with no ability to select; local, national of international is very frustrating and I find I'm coming to BDC less and less, when it used to be my first look.

Finally, the format especially on the forums pages is way too stark and its an uncomfortable presentation.  You'd be better off switching over to Disqus.

As a reader I feel like we've be unpaid beta testers.

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

[/QUOTE]

Having the same problem on Ipad

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Thanks DOTTIE .......   God save the  B D C   !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

xp/chrome test 

[/QUOTE]

XP? Really? You're using XP? Sad.

[/QUOTE]

I just saw this. Really, you're picking on the OS I used to test this forum. If you had any intelligence about testing computers on a new interface, you would want to know how legacy equipment responds. You want to go toe to toe with me on computers, lets go. I'm thinking you're a mac guy. If you are, tread lightly.Chromebook, xp, ubuntu, mac and raspberry pi here.