Aaron Hernandez

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez

Haha. Talk about throwing ones life away. Professional athlete with $41M contract and potential for Hall of Fame career to being on his way to being someone's b!tch in prison.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Tim Tebow, tight end!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

This guy is a gang banger idiot.  Done in by his own security video,....it would be too funny except for the death of his "friend".

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

It is sad that he would throw away this life that he had to have worked hard to achieve because of drugs and propencity for violence.

They are now saying he basically drove this guy out there and executed him. The "guy" was his girlfriends sisters boyfriend.

Too bad he cant get the death penalty!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

So much for "tight end"

He'll be a "wide receiver" soon lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

To be clear: DA's saying #hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. Then stood over him & put two in his chest.

With that kind of detail, somebody with Hernandez when it happened is talking!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Hernandez was a great player, when he was on the field instead of in the training room. But, really how dumb can you be if you are trying to get away with murder? He might as well have shot the guy in front of the police station.

Which brings me to another sad and mysterious case - Chad Occocinco/Johnson. If Hernandez was dumber than a box of rocks and could master the Patriots offense, how dumb does that make Occocinco?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

If Hernandez was dumber than a box of rocks and could master the Patriots offense, how dumb does that make Occocinco?

Ocho Cinco is a free millionaire. He's a genius compared to Hernandez!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Just goes to prove you can take the man out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the man.

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

It is sad that he would throw away this life that he had to have worked hard to achieve because of drugs 

It was a drug killing? What role did 'drugs' play?

Sounds to me like a mix of (a) a guy who isn't all there, (b) super-inflated ego from modern sports celebrity worship, (c) ingrained violence given the sport of choice... 

[QUOTE]

Wait for it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

The sport of choice and celebrity worship have nothing to do with what he did. Thousands of guys who've played football and were worshiped have lived clean lawful lives. 

Hernandez was getting into trouble well before his fame, fortune and celebrity worship. Age 17 was arrested for fighting a bouncer at a bar in Florida. That same year he was questioned by Gainsville police about a shooting. He was suspended for season opener in 2008 for testing positive for drugs. By the way...he failed a total of six drug tests while at Florida.

There's a reason why someone with his talent fell to the fourth round of the NFL draft. There were concerns of his drug use and temperament

One NFL general manager told USA Today sports recently that Hernandez's scouting file contained multiple red flags, and an official from another team said the character concerns were significant enough for the team to remove Hernandez from its list of draftable players.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

So much for "tight end"

He's looking at 20 years to life as a wide receiver.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

The PATS are going to be without any of there 5 receivers starting the 2013 campaign assuming Gronks on PUP

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

well hopefully justice will be served.

He was denied bail today which seemed a little strange to me.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He was denied bail today which seemed a little strange to me.

Strange?!

People who are charged with murder and being investigated for two more murders do not get bail.......

Think of what the press would say about the judge who set bail.

[/QUOTE]

Not my expertise so, I'll take your word for it. I am glad he didnt get bail btw.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Wow...just crazy! Now..like WDYWN pointed out..he's being looked at for the 2012 murders. I was wondering what it was that the victim had been talking about in the nightclub that led Hernandez to (allegedly) murder him...but perhaps this was it.

What a colossal waste of a human being.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I actually feel bad for the mom and baby. Has to be a terrifying situation for her to be in. I am no lawyer..but hopefully Hernandez is making some plan for them....regardless of what his future is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I heard on the news this morning that since the Superbowl...28 different NFL players have been arrested on various charges. In addition the person on the radio stated that the NFL leads all sports in number of arrests and criminal prosecutions.

Call me crazy...but I think that character should be right up there with talent when recruiting players for a team. I always thought the NBA was the thug league...I guess I will have to change that to the NFL.

Sections
Shortcuts