According to South Dakota, women are only able to think about abortion on normal business days during normal business hours

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImYourDaddy. Show ImYourDaddy's posts

Re: According to South Dakota, women are only able to think about abortion on normal business days during normal business hours

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

Seriously wingnuts?

Did any of that thrashing that women gave you at the ballot box sink in?

You idiots keep saying this stuff is just done by a few individuals or is 'isolated".

It's on an almost daily basis where you wingnuts can't keep your minds out of a woman's knickers.

I bet right about now some of you idiots will start blaming the big, bad, MSM for.......

reporting, accurately, this kind of stupid shiite you wingnuts keep pulling.

South Dakota Senate approves longer abortion wait

PIERRE, S.D. (AP) - The South Dakota Senate has given final legislative approval to an extension of what is already the nation's longest waiting period for a woman to receive an abortion.

Senators voted 24-9 Thursday to approve the bill, which has already been passed by the House. The measure will become law if signed by Gov. Dennis Daugaard.

Women seeking abortions in South Dakota currently must wait three days after seeing an abortion clinic doctor before they can have the procedure. The bill would make it so that weekends and holidays do not count in calculating the three-day waiting period.

Supporters say the change would ensure women have time to receive required counseling at pregnancy help centers, which discourage abortions.

Opponents say the measure could hamper many women seeking abortions.

http://www.ksfy.com/story/21428522/sd-senate-approves-longer-abortion-wait

What about those moonbats state like MIchigan,Wisconsin,Penns etc.. that requires a 24 hrs waiting period

Does women get more stupid for each day they wait? or do they only have a 24 hrs attention span before they change their mind

they can't wait another few days?  whats the rush?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImYourDaddy. Show ImYourDaddy's posts

Re: According to South Dakota, women are only able to think about abortion on normal business days during normal business hours

In response to ImYourDaddy's comment:

Seriously wingnuts?

You idiots keep saying this stuff is just done by a few individuals or is 'isolated".

It's on an almost daily basis where you wingnuts can't keep your minds out of a woman's knickers.

I bet right about now some of you idiots will start blaming the big, bad, MSM for.......

PIERRE, S.D. (AP) - The South Dakota Senate has given final legislative approval to an extension of what is already the nation's longest waiting period for a woman to receive an abortion.

Senators voted 24-9 Thursday to approve the bill, which has already been passed by the House. The measure will become law if signed by Gov. Dennis Daugaard.

Women seeking abortions in South Dakota currently must wait three days after seeing an abortion clinic doctor before they can have the procedure. The bill would make it so that weekends and holidays do not count in calculating the three-day waiting period.

Supporters say the change would ensure women have time to receive required counseling at pregnancy help centers, which discourage abortions.

What about those moonbats state like MIchigan,Wisconsin,Penns etc.. that requires a 24 hrs waiting period

Does women get more stupid for each day they wait? or do they only have a 24 hrs attention span before they change their mind

Ahem, you're missing the hilariaty of the wingnut position.

Hey, waiting period...Fine. Not a problem.

But to be so freakin devious and insincere to try and say that weekends don't count on that 'waiting period' just shows the shallowness and circumspect reasons for these ridiculous laws.

The wingnuts, of all people, the ones who keep saying that there is too much gov't regulation to begin with, has to see the transparency and sheer partisanship behind such a stupid law.

Maybe counselors don't work on saturdays and sundays, yes I know over 90% of women alreadys made up their mind and decided already to abort but just maybe the other 10% may want to sit back and think it over. Is that too unreasonable? sometimes it does happens and having a new life is not a bad thing. Its it?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImYourDaddy. Show ImYourDaddy's posts

Seriously wingnuts?

But to be so freakin devious and insincere to try and say that weekends don't count on that 'waiting period' just shows the shallowness and circumspect reasons for these ridiculous laws.

The wingnuts, of all people, the ones who keep saying that there is too much gov't regulation to begin with, has to see the transparency and sheer partisanship behind such a stupid law.

Maybe counselors don't work on saturdays and sundays, yes I know over 90% of women alreadys made up their mind and decided already to abort but just maybe the other 10% may want to sit back and think it over. Is that too unreasonable? sometimes it does happens and having a new life is not a bad thing. Its it?

I'll tell you what.

When wingnuts agree to wait a weekend to finalize their gun purchase then you may have a point.

Until the same waiting period for gun purchases becomes a universal wingnut position, then shut the freak up.... Fair enough?

LOL... bringing in gun control !!

You must hate women, gun ownership the last few years has been in the rise and guess who are buying them....  Women and Democrats!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Seriously wingnuts?

So you support a "Nanny State" mentality that believes people are not smart enough to use their freedom and make their own choices, choices that only impact themselves...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to Newtster's comment:

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

In response to TFefio's comment:

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

In response to TFefio's comment:

Warning! "issue misleading warning!

Warning "issue misleading warning!

All liberals are advised to switch to abortin war on woman battle stations. The president is slipping in his popularity polls due to mishandling of negative sequester PR.

Repeat - all liberals to report to war on woman battle stations. This is not a drill!

Over!!!

Conservatives: rally to the cause of the Culture Wars!  Rally round the cross, there is a crusade to fight!  Infidels must be defeated!  God wills it!

No slacking Reuben. No time for personal opinion. Dear leader needs you. Please stick to the mission. This is an order. Over! 

Sorry I actually believe in personal freedom and respect people to direct their lives withour some moralizing religious fanatics to intefere through governmental action.  There is no real "leader" to this effort, except that each individual will lead their own way on an incredibly personal decision.  Now why can't YOU respect that?

What a crock. The whole liberal agenda is about interfering in personal liberty for the so-called greater good. Taxing the rich, Obamacare, gun control, banning plastic bags and stryrofoam cups, cap and trade......etc.etc.

The only time you care about individual liberty and choice is when it comes to abortion. Otherwise your whole agenda is based on getting the government to do your bidding.

Get real.

Silly man who only listens to right wing rants:  the liberal agenda is all about maximizing individual liberty ("liberalism": get it?).  We just recognize that the government has to be used to protect if not help establish those rights.  The movements to protect the rights of Blacks, Women and Gays all relied on governmental intervention to realize true equality.  And where were conservatives with their embrace of traditional values?  In opposition.  That's the REAL history.  But you will ignore it.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Now tell me how extended waiting periods for accessing abortion rights stop a "harm" that society is facing. Remember, abortion rights are legal... 

I have no interest in abortion except to say that I want it to be legal, safe, and rare. I'm certainly not going to attempt to explain some legislation to you that I have no interest in. I'm sure that you're far more versed in these things than I am.

What I am interested in is how you can say that you are for personal freedom and the ability for people to direct their own lives while simultainiously supporting a party that is all about removing freedom and choices from individuals so that they can be replaced with safety, regulation, and top-down control. That one is a puzzler for me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

It is apparent that "individual liberty" included killing a human life at the convenience of the mother.

You have the option if 'ignoring' this.

Go ahead and hide behind the law. It's a pity morality has been lost.  

You are not nearly as smart as you think you are.  Your opinion on this matter is not worth spit.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Now tell me how extended waiting periods for accessing abortion rights stop a "harm" that society is facing. Remember, abortion rights are legal... 

I have no interest in abortion except to say that I want it to be legal, safe, and rare. I'm certainly not going to attempt to explain some legislation to you that I have no interest in. I'm sure that you're far more versed in these things than I am.

What I am interested in is how you can say that you are for personal freedom and the ability for people to direct their own lives while simultainiously supporting a party that is all about removing freedom and choices from individuals so that they can be replaced with safety, regulation, and top-down control. That one is a puzzler for me.

You are exaggerating the issue.  Certainly you are not against regulations to insure safety as we balance the needs of the one and the many?  Neither am I.

And how do you support a party that is against abortion rights, something you profess to support as an aspect of individual freedom?

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts