Aconvosier10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Aconvosier10

I finally figured out why you think you're a Libertarian.  You must be this guy. 

http://libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com/

It would explain your indulgence in the "Marxist" hyperbole and your inclination toward trooferism and birtherism. 

Who's the bigger influence?  Dennis Miller or Sarah Palin?

p.s. the chick with the horse is a fatty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aconvosier10. Show aconvosier10's posts

Re: Aconvosier10

In Response to Aconvosier10:
    [QUOTE]I finally figured out why you think you're a Libertarian.  You must be this guy.  http://libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com/ It would explain your indulgence in the "Marxist" hyperbole and your inclination toward trooferism and birtherism.  Who's the bigger influence?  Dennis Miller or Sarah Palin? p.s. the chick with the horse is a fatty.
    Posted by movingtangent[/QUOTE]

Oh boy, where to start. I'll get back to you on my views on libertarianism. But for now let’s clarify a few things...

Marxist Hyperbole - Actually, I credit Marx for conjuring-up a plausible route to utopia, but, like many things what looks good on paper seldom works the way it should in reality. In fact it requires too much hands-onfrom the state to wrestle people into submission a la the millions that have died. Overall, people are imperfect entities and so are the systems we design. The idea of utopia is intriguing but more far-fetched than the wildest "troofer" theory.

Troofer - I had to look this one up, check my postings; I have never said that 9/11 was an inside job. Do I think a bunch of silly elitist run things…yep and if you don’t then you are living in la la land. Oh and Mr. Tangent, that’s not very libertarian, is it?

Birtherism - Look, the entire fabric of our society is dealing with a severe credibility issue right now. Being a skeptic is the only way, in my opinion, to make sense out of all the garbage. Since I endorse a return to the constitution I think there is enough cr*ap (from both sides) to warrant an extensive review on the pres's birth place and true nationality. Meanwhile, millions of taxpayer’s dollars are spent to keep this issue and his academic records sealed from public view. If the birth certificate is legit, okay, but I remain skeptical because this ridiculously smart president won’t show us his grades? Where there is smoke there is fire.

How dem bonds doin today?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

Thin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aconvosier10. Show aconvosier10's posts

In Response to Re: Aconvosier10:
    [QUOTE]Thin.
    Posted by movingtangent[/QUOTE]

No counter-points to my points?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

The birth cirtificate is a joke.  9/11 truthers have more to go on than you do on this issue. 

Not only is Obama's birth circtificate on public record but you can look up his birth announcement in the local hawaiin newspaper.

You just need to let that one go.  Obama is the President,  you can't do anything about it.  Just accept it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from aconvosier10. Show aconvosier10's posts

[QUOTE]The birth cirtificate is a joke.  9/11 truthers have more to go on than you do on this issue.  Not only is Obama's birth circtificate on public record but you can look up his birth announcement in the local hawaiin newspaper. You just need to let that one go.  Obama is the President,  you can't do anything about it.  Just accept it. 
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

Sadly Obama is our president. So, Ltwon1 lets see his grades and how he was able to finance his education. Why are those being sealed?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Aconvosier10 : Sadly Obama is our president. So, Ltwon1 lets see his grades and how he was able to finance his education. Why are those being sealed?  
    Posted by aconvosier10[/QUOTE]

Watch out, you're treading on "racist-like-ground" here, if you pick on him too much you'll get the Ltwon1 label!  You must be a racist if........... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Aconvosier10 : No counter-points to my points?
    Posted by aconvosier10[/QUOTE]

Monday there was no time.  Today there is no care.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Aconvosier10 : Watch out, you're treading on "racist-like-ground" here, if you pick on him too much you'll get the Ltwon1 label!  You must be a racist if........... 
    Posted by cookie-rojas[/QUOTE]

This post makes no sense.  Ltown is a racist.  Courvosier is a nutcase.