Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt

Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing

(CNN) – The conservative activist responsible for producing an undercover video showing a National Public Radio senior executiveslamming the Tea Party as "racist" and "scary" is speaking out about why he went after the organization.

So when is NPR going to admit what we already know, they do lean left and they are elitist.  NPR keeps stepping in it.  

I personally don't care which way they lean and in fact I enjoy a lot of their programming and recently started to contribute a small amount through my local station to support shows like Masterpiece Theatre, but I don't want the federal government to fund them.  Much of their editiorials and story set up drips of limousine liberalism.  One show worth watching is the McLauglin Group; Eleanor Clift vs Monica Crowley always entertaining.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt

Can't find this story out there, and yet, the Koch brother fake call was everywhere.

But an NPR executive calling 25% of the population racist is not worthy of reporting. 

And if that Koch brother call was not recent news, the left would be assaulting this event, and ignoring the content. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt

In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt:
    [QUOTE]Can't find this story out there, and yet, the Koch brother fake call was everywhere. But an NPR executive calling 25% of the population racist is not worthy of reporting.  And if that Koch brother call was not recent news, the left would be assaulting this event, and ignoring the content. 
    Posted by whatnow4[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Glob has it, as does Foxnews.com, etc.  all I can say is........

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahaha!

Two top-execs are toast, and now they are the laughing stock of the media!

NPR - National Palestenian Radio (quote from Schiller himself, the moron)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Posted 3/9/2011 8:40 AM EST
    One option is to penalize the parents for their kids bad behavior, levy a fee or "tardy-tax" to parents of chronic kids. posted by dazydo

The school should charge you a  RETARDY tax

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt:
    [QUOTE]Comment on:  'Schools try to get tardy students to wake up' Posted 3/9/2011 8:40 AM EST One option is to penalize the parents for their kids bad behavior, levy a fee or "tardy-tax" to parents of chronic kids. posted by dazydo The school should charge you a  RETARDY tax
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

How's that photo coming?

Do anymore research yet?

Steal any more ideas from Wiki?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

The other shoe has dropped, NPR's CEO Vivian Schiller has now resigned from the burning corporate ship.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

[QUOTE]Comment on:  'Schools try to get tardy students to wake up' Posted 3/9/2011 8:40 AM EST One option is to penalize the parents for their kids bad behavior, levy a fee or "tardy-tax" to parents of chronic kids. posted by dazydo The school should charge you a  RETARDY tax
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

What are you stalking me?  I posted that on another board?

Can you say creepy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Posted 3/9/2011 8:40 AM EST
    One option is to penalize the parents for their kids bad behavior, levy a fee or "tardy-tax" to parents of chronic kids. posted by dazydo

The school should charge you a  RETARDY tax

I don't know. Instead of insults how about offering up a solution?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt : What are you stalking me?  I posted that on another board? Can you say creepy?
    Posted by dazydo[/QUOTE]

I read the article, saw your stupid comment so I enlightened the good folks on this board.  Pack your books Daisy it's time to catch the bus.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]Comment on:  'Schools try to get tardy students to wake up' Posted 3/9/2011 8:40 AM EST One option is to penalize the parents for their kids bad behavior, levy a fee or "tardy-tax" to parents of chronic kids. posted by dazydo The school should charge you a  RETARDY tax I don't know. Instead of insults how about offering up a solution?
    Posted by WIIN12AM[/QUOTE]

..and yours is?.........waiting?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Comment on:  'Schools try to get tardy students to wake up' Posted 3/9/2011 8:40 AM EST One option is to penalize the parents for their kids bad behavior, levy a fee or "tardy-tax" to parents of chronic kids. posted by dazydo The school should charge you a  RETARDY tax I don't know. Instead of insults how about offering up a solution?
    Posted by WIIN12AM

..and yours is?.........waiting?

---------------------
    Psst....I'm not the one insulting his idea for a solution. Duh!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Psst ...I just asked what your solution is...duh!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Psst ...I just asked what your solution is...duh!

Hahaha....you can't be serious. I'M not the one who has a problem with the posters solution...YOU do. It's up to YOU to offer a solution instead of just resorting to insults. Since you aren't answering I'll just assume you're only good for insults!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

OK Mr. Literal~ Taxing the parents for there kids tardyness is poor use of word tax. It would be a fine and that fine could only implemented if there is a law to back it up. I  suppose it could work but what (another) headache for schools to deal with. For the chronic kids.... expel them or put them in school suspension.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

He should have used Rushbo's excuse and said he was just joking (or Beck's and said he's insane)...

..but was what he said so far off the mark?  The teepartiers scare me too...into wondering just how many people are falling for such a tired shtick of affluent middle-aged white people airing their grievances.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

OK Mr. Literal~ Taxing the parents for there kids tardyness is poor use of word tax. It would be a fine and that fine could only implemented if there is a law to back it up. I  suppose it could work but what (another) headache for schools to deal with. For the chronic kids.... expel them or put them in school suspension.

I see you finally remembered to switch back to "lawboy" screen name eh??? Hahaha.
    That being said, I would tend to agree that suspension would be the way to do it. This would cause problems for the parents as I'm sure the parent(s) wouldn't want their kid home alone and therefore might have to take time off from work. I would think the parent(s) would make damn sure little Johnny/Janie wasn't late again if they had to go through trouble of missing work.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]He should have used Rushbo's excuse and said he was just joking (or Beck's and said he's insane)... ..but was what he said so far off the mark?  The teepartiers scare me too...into wondering just how many people are falling for such a tired shtick of affluent middle-aged white people airing their grievances.
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Why is it OK to condemn the views of middlle age white people, most who are 2nd or 3rd generation Americans with the former legal eurocentric immigation path.  Are only the views of every other special interest group valid?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]OK Mr. Literal~ Taxing the parents for there kids tardyness is poor use of word tax. It would be a fine and that fine could only implemented if there is a law to back it up. I  suppose it could work but what (another) headache for schools to deal with. For the chronic kids.... expel them or put them in school suspension. I see you finally remembered to switch back to "lawboy" screen name eh??? Hahaha. That being said, I would tend to agree that suspension would be the way to do it. This would cause problems for the parents as I'm sure the parent(s) wouldn't want their kid home alone and therefore might have to take time off from work. I would think the parent(s) would make damn sure little Johnny/Janie wasn't late again if they had to go through trouble of missing work.
    Posted by WIIN12AM[/QUOTE]

Opps..I know I'm not the only one on here with more than one identity...that said I'm the other guy on the sports forums come on over unless you don't like sports.   And yes I do own a Harley.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt :    And yes I do own a Harley.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Really what do you ride, mine is an FLHPI.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Let's get something straight, law-tool-boy does not own a Harley, he is not really anything he claims to be.

We know his (term used loosely) true identity, and most of us feel sorry for the poor sap.

Anyone that comes on chat-boards and brags about their so-called life, is really pathetic in my opinion.

Oh, and BTW law-tool-taco-boy, my opinions rule.  Get used to it, creeper!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

[QUOTE]OK Mr. Literal~ Taxing the parents for there kids tardyness is poor use of word tax. It would be a fine and that fine could only implemented if there is a law to back it up. I  suppose it could work but what (another) headache for schools to deal with. For the chronic kids.... expel them or put them in school suspension.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Um, excuse me Mr. law-tool-boy, do you know the difference between there, their, and they're?  Oops, look above, you don't!

And expelling them will only create more drop-outs and kids on the street, like yourself.

Take a deep breath, exhale, get some grammar lessons, and then maybe you can play with the grown ups, m'kay?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing* *****Sorry Second Attempt

Its no secret geezers own shitty harleys.
    They tend to not know much about real bikes. Uninformed and confused.

So they fall for the old harley stuff, makes them feel cool I guess.. Its embarrassing to real bike folks.

Check out Ducati.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

I'll ride with you anytime Bill I've owned several foreign bikes in the past. I'm not big on Harley anti-Harley thing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt : What are you stalking me?  I posted that on another board? Can you say creepy?
    Posted by dazydo[/QUOTE]

lawboy is a creepy guy who hangs out in the woods, burns wood to heat his small cabin, and writes rants that have to do with racism and the order of certain numbers in nature.  Thank god we got the unabomber, otherwise, I would be worried.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts