Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt

In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt : Really what do you ride, mine is an FLHPI.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]

2004 Roadking Custom 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

This is my alter ego. I have never used both in the same forum. I screwed up going back and forth so sue me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing* *****Sorry Second Attempt

In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing* *****Sorry Second Attempt:
    [QUOTE]Its no secret geezers own shitty harleys. They tend to not know much about real bikes. Uninformed and confused. So they fall for the old harley stuff, makes them feel cool I guess.. Its embarrassing to real bike folks. Check out Ducati.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

Ducati the bike of Kerry and other Metrosexuals..........pretty funny.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt : 2004 Roadking Custom 
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Nice ride, mine is 2000 Road King Police, still haven't decided what color to paint it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

clip art

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

more clip art

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Ducati the bike of Kerry and other Metrosexuals..........pretty funny

This needed to be repeated!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing* *****Sorry Second Attempt

In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing* *****Sorry Second Attempt:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing* *****Sorry Second Attempt : Ducati the bike of Kerry and other Metrosexuals..........pretty funny.

If you know anything about bikes, you know Ducati for racing (my interest) and BMW for touring and off road.
    harleys are just big flashy parking lot jewlery for geezers and toothless old biker gang members to stand around and lean against.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

You heard it here folks. The be all end all expert on motorcycles has spoken. Apparently biker gang members are all toothless too. Who knew. It should be "BillTheLifeCoach" given his knowledge and wisdom. We are all better human beings just by being in his presence.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing* *****Sorry Second Attempt : If you know anything about bikes, you know Ducati for racing (my interest) and BMW for touring and off road. harleys are just big flashy parking lot jewlery for geezers and toothless old biker gang members to stand around and lean against.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

I get your point on racing bikes, but then not my thing.  BMW's are very nice refined bikes.  My uncle had two when I was a kid an antique 1950 R5 and a 1975 R90.  The antique was so cool and the R90 was just a fine machine and vibration free, but that's not the riding experience I want.

I like to cruise the hills and valleys north and west of I-495 and for that I like my Road King its great for touring, the wife is comfortable and I'm happy.  If you road with a group or with a HOG chapter you'd understand that your short sighted opinion of Harley Riders, like much of what you say is way off base.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]You heard it here folks. The be all end all expert on motorcycles has spoken. Apparently biker gang members are all toothless too. Who knew. It should be "BillTheLifeCoach" given his knowledge and wisdom. We are all better human beings just by being in his presence.
    Posted by WIIN12AM[/QUOTE]

Aww, that's gotta suk, being a troll and all.  You have no idea what you're talking about but need to chime in anyways. Self esteem issues or are you just  being argumentative? Curious me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Says the bitter know-it-all....hahahahahahaha....

Your post putting down harley riders reminds me of a catty woman. Your father would be quite disappointed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

O, In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt:
    [QUOTE]Says the bitter know-it-all....hahahahahahaha.... Your post putting down harley riders reminds me of a catty woman. Your father would be quite disappointed.

Oh I forgot you're not allowed to have an opinion in trollhatten.

So tell us what you ride, or are you just posting to see yourself on the internet?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

Opinion yes. Whinny catty rant like a little be-atch no!

I ride a schwinn with banana seat and card in the spokes. It's b!tch!n

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

V'room. V'room....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Opinion yes. Whinny catty rant like a little be-atch no! I ride a schwinn with banana seat and card in the spokes. It's b!tch!n

I could've guessed that. Its easier for trolls like you to reach the pedals.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

THAT'S what I'm missing. The tassles on the hand grips. Thanks for the reminder. My bike is going to be off the hook now. Hahaha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing* *****Sorry Second Attempt : I get your point on racing bikes, but then not my thing.  BMW's are very nice refined bikes.  My uncle had two when I was a kid an antique 1950 R5 and a 1975 R90.  The antique was so cool and the R90 was just a fine machine and vibration free, but that's not the riding experience I want. I like to cruise the hills and valleys north and west of I-495 and for that I like my Road King its great for touring, the wife is comfortable and I'm happy.  If you road with a group or with a HOG chapter you'd understand that your short sighted opinion of Harley Riders, like much of what you say is way off base.

WELL SAID MASSMO

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt : Um, excuse me Mr. law-tool-boy, do you know the difference between there, their, and they're?  Oops, look above, you don't! And expelling them will only create more drop-outs and kids on the street, like yourself. Take a deep breath, exhale, get some grammar lessons, and then maybe you can play with the grown ups, m'kay?
    Posted by dazydo[/QUOTE]

LOOK OUT it's Daisydoosh and the typo police

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WIIN12AM. Show WIIN12AM's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing ******Sorry Second Attempt : LOOK OUT it's Daisydoosh and the typo police
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Um...you've played the typo police too

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

and it's fun....no

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Activist says he targeted NPR because of Juan Williams firing* *****Sorry Second Attempt : WELL SAID MASSMO
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Thanks woody!

Sections
Shortcuts