Actual Vote Fraud

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Actual Vote Fraud

1966.  Really?

this is how voter fraud works in 2008:

Franken wins a senate race by getting courts to reject legitimate military ballots.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 prohibits intimidation or interference in the act of voting

----------------------------

"you're about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

[/QUOTE]

All charges dropped; nothing intimidating about this!! geez

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

30,000 dead  voters in Raliegh NC  2008

[/QUOTE]

No..30,000 dead people still on the voter registration list...get it right. They didn't actually vote. That is not voter fraud..that is an outdated voter registration list.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Like Pavlov's dog the whacko wingnuts start drooling false equivalency of the blank panther meme.

Next up will probably be some whacko reference to ACORN that only would make sense to a wingnut on thorozie. Although the blank panther meme is right up there also.

Ya, I did call it earlier, but in all honesty it was about as hard as predicting it will snow in winter around here.

The video says it all, Angry.

And, ACORN was caught *ahem* registering voters" improperly".

But, in the mind of the average progressive, there is no voter fraud, because illegals should be allowed to vote in the U.S.

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

The poster child for the Democrats: their former Candidate for Congress in Maryland voted in Maryland and Florida, in 2006 and 2008. Voted twice, twice....if Congressional candidates can shamelessly admit such, you know the practice is very common.

No proof of widespread vote fraud, they say...because Dems coverup and refuse to allow investigation! And few are individually prosecuted.

National Review:

"if poll workers are prevented by law from asking if people are who they say they are, how often are they going to catch people in the act? Afterwards, when you have disinterested government employees or partisan groups scanning voter data to try to find fraud, it's nearly impossible to look at a spread sheet and determine that person X was really person Y. So, if you don't bother to check for voter ID on the front end, you're probably not going to find it on the back end either. When you consider that a dedicated, well prepared team of say a dozen operatives could literally go from polling place to polling place and cast HUNDREDS of fraudulent votes a day with little chance of being caught, it's not a small issue. That's why we should have some system in place other than the Democrats' touching insistence that we can trust everyone to be honest on Election Day because as you're about to see, that's certainly not the case.

1) James O' Keefe's Project Veritas shows how easy voter fraud is without Identification: When an undercover conservative reporter can vote as Ben Jealous, Bill Maher, or David Brock if he wants, there's a hole as wide as the Grand Canyon in the system....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

"True the Vote" has the radical idea to have more  poll watchers at poll locations! The essence of democracy.

The Left considers this as "intimidation".

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Voting Rights Act of 1965 prohibits intimidation or interference in the act of voting

----------------------------

"you're about to be ruled by the black man, cracker!"

[/QUOTE]

I'm curious, why are you so afraid of someone exercising their 1st Amend rights?

[/QUOTE]

The night stick intimidation at a public polling place I think is the problem.

Covered under the first amendment?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I'm an 'older' voter and not intimidated by anyone...although I must admit that your avatar alone gives me diarrhea.  It's understandable though since it's directly proportional to the the leftist diarrhea coming from your mouth.

And, I'm 'sure' that if it was written by the Times(all the news fit to wipe), it certainly was objective.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Well, I think once again Angry has been shown to be on the wrong side of voter fraud and voter intimidation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:
    [QUOTE]I'm an 'older' voter and not intimidated by anyone...although I must admit that your avatar alone gives me diarrhea.  It's understandable though since it's directly proportional to the the leftist diarrhea coming from your mouth.

And, I'm 'sure' that if it was written by the Times(all the news fit to wipe), it certainly was objective.[/QUOTE]

ampoule, looking upthread at the avatars - ThatWasMe (first guess), BetheKoolaid, chiefhowie, miscricket, tvoter, GreginMeffa, WhatDoYoWantNow - which avatar are you talking about?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, I think once again Angry has been shown to be on the wrong side of voter fraud and voter intimidation.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, everyone knows the 'right' side of voter fraud is when the whacko wingnuts do it in a co-ordinated and far reaching way as oppose to a couple of punks at one polling station.

skeeter is on the wrong side of intelligence.

[/QUOTE]

Punks=empthy chair supporters

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Punks=empthy chair supporters

Ummm hey numbnuts, why are you slamming your own fvcking party on what has become a punch line when referring to wingnuts.

You do realize it was you morons who had some old geezer ranting, raving and mumbling at an empty chair on stage.

It is so effective in conveying how out of touch with reality you and the idiots in your party are that no further comments are necessary. I mean talking to empty chairs...that was something Ronnie-Raygun used to do.

Wow, reality is something you are not familiar with...

[/QUOTE]

Comparing a speech by Eastwood at the RNC to black panthers guarding a public polling with night sticks?

Great insight.