Ad Hominems & Apple Jacks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Ad Hominems & Apple Jacks

The difference is you can actually drink the milk after one of them is gone....

The former is what this forum has devolved into.  It's frig(g)in' boring.  Wake me when someone - anyone - has a point worth making (or defending).... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: Ad Hominems & Apple Jacks

I dunno....instead of whining about it why don't you start some worthwhile threads? If it's still fri99in boring then find something else to do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

You can just kiss my a&&, pink, for all the help you are (natch).

just another lost cause...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Mattyscorn post at 1:43 PM:

"Well, under the standards for cognitive human development, you're a daft bloody k(u)nt."

Mattyscorn post at 2:14 PM:
    the forum has "devolved" into ad hominems ..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Ad Hominems & Apple Jacks:
    [QUOTE]You can just kiss my a&&, pink, for all the help you are (natch). just another lost cause...
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Not a big fan of people being up front and honest with you huh? What did I say that was all that bad?
    YOU have the ability to start some interesting threads do you not? And if it doesn't turn around for you and continues to be boring then YOU have the ability to find something else to do. Do you not?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]Mattyscorn post at 1:43 PM: "Well, under the standards for cognitive human development, you're a daft bloody k(u)nt." Mattyscorn post at 2:14 PM: the forum has "devolved" into ad hominems ..
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

Both statements are indeed true.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ad Hominems & Apple Jacks : Not a big fan of people being up front and honest with you huh? What did I say that was all that bad? YOU have the ability to start some interesting threads do you not? And if it doesn't turn around for you and continues to be boring then YOU have the ability to find something else to do. Do you not?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

I'll believe the first point when I see it.

BeKool may like to cut-and-paste, but one can't blame the guy if nobody is going to read his post and speak to its content and not his persona.

As they say, the truth falls upon deaf ears, while a lie has traveled 'round the world before lunchtime.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

BeKool may like to cut-and-paste, but one can't blame the guy if nobody is going to read his post and speak to its content and not his persona.

You're confused. No one bothers to read his posts anymore BECAUSE he doesn't entertain real debate. Why are you having trouble understanding this?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Oh that's right....apparently I'm not allowed to reply to threads with sarcastic remarks. Only WhatDoYouWantNow can do that. My bad

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

"real debate"

Again, I'll believe it when I see it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

"Real" debate has suffered for several months. It seemed more lively and hard fought when it was the GOP in power and a Republican President now, it seems that some just deduce themselves to attacking the poster with name calling and school yard language instead of atually debating on the merits.

It goes along the lines of "if, I cannot defend my position; I will simply attack the person in opposition to it".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]"Real" debate has suffered for several months. It seemed more lively and hard fought when it was the GOP in power and a Republican President now, it seems that some just deduce themselves to attacking the poster with name calling and school yard language instead of atually debating on the merits. It goes along the lines of "if, I cannot defend my position; I will simply attack the person in opposition to it".
    Posted by sk8ter2008[/QUOTE]

I agree.  I find many posters, when faced with facts, simply can't argue, and instead call me a monkey or worse.  How am I going to sharpen my skills when the opposition is so dull?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

Speaking of Ad Hominems, did 12-Angry get banned finally ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ad Hominems & Apple Jacks : Keep starting threads like "why is everyone who disagrees with me a traitor who hates rich people?" I'm sure you'll find "real debate" eventually.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

I've never posted anything of the sort.  Typical left wing smear job because the facts, morals, and the people are not with them.  Lying is all they have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]I dunno....instead of whining about it why don't you start some worthwhile threads? If it's still fri99in boring then find something else to do.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

You sure like to tell people what they should do but never offer anything worthwhile in any of your posts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ad Hominems & Apple Jacks : I'll believe the first point when I see it. BeKool may like to cut-and-paste, but one can't blame the guy if nobody is going to read his post and speak to its content and not his persona. As they say, the truth falls upon deaf ears, while a lie has traveled 'round the world before lunchtime.
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Man i get that even when i dont cut and paste . Its expected really because i am so use to the defensive mode the wingers are always in . The victim mode everyone is out to get them on everything. All i claimed when i came here was to be as truthful as i can be and not to buy into the rights tabloid politics . Many people dont like it because sometimes i am brutally honest in what i post. And yes even some on the left get mad but it is what it is .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ad Hominems & Apple Jacks : Anyone who's looked at National News in the last month knows I told the truth. Even if you run back and edit all your posts, they're still quoted in posts by people you responded...courtesy of how BDC programmed the reply button. When are you going to learn? If you're going to lie, at least don't do it about an objective fact that is sitting in front of people. As with Kitty/Rev, I've had enough of you Beavis.  Ignore...
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

You think what you think, but I never posted such posts.  Sorry if I am not part of the echo chamber on the left, but that is really no reason for such blatant lies.