Ah, ain't btch, lefties?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: Ah, ain't btch, lefties?

In Response to Re: Ah, ain't btch, lefties?:
    [QUOTE]So now that I've shown Bush did indeed run afoul of the Constitution this thread should be at an end.... LUGATZ!!!!!
    Posted by airborne-rgr[/QUOTE]
    The Supreme Court on Thursday repudiated the Bush administration's plan to put Guantánamo detainees on trial before military commissions, ruling broadly that the commissions were unauthorized by federal statute and violated international law.

So the US Constitution is international law now? Good to know.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Airhead is really out there: Not prevailing in a Supreme Court case means one is "trampling" on the Constitution?

Well, the Obama Administration just "got spanked", in fact, lost unanimously in the Supreme court in January,  on the issue of whether the First Amendment bars government interference in a religious group's decision to fire a minister.
    Were they "trampling" on the Constitution, or was it a court case where both sides made their best arguments, and one side lost?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ah, ain't btch, lefties? : Ah so now you're moving the goal posts. see, you original post to me was: " I know it hurts you that a lib is in the WH while the economy picks up steam" See, you wrote " I know it hurts you  that a lib is in the WH " I then countered that I don't care who's in office as long as economy improves. Since you didn't get your "gotcha" moment you are now changing it to "it can be politically devastating for opposing party"...blah blah blah. Make up your mind will ya. Is your argument that it bothers ME (epic fail on your part) or is it that it bothers Republican party?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Hit a nerve, did I? Big gotcha moment. Sorry man, I wish there was a merit badge for that. But I just needed 21 to make Eagle (and some environmental work). Ha!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ah, ain't btch, lefties? : Hit a nerve, did I? Big gotcha moment. Sorry man, I wish there was a merit badge for that. But I just needed 21 to make Eagle (and some environmental work). Ha!
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

haha....another post you fail to grasp. Seriously bad day for you. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ah, ain't btch, lefties? : Wasn't it airborne or bekool you asked? I mean, should I transfer my opinion of skeeter to you?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Your opinion of me?

You know when you are winning arguments with the left.  They stop arguing their points and start the politics of personal destruction.

I must be hitting on the truth more than I thought.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]So now that I've shown Bush did indeed run afoul of the Constitution this thread should be at an end.... LUGATZ!!!!!

Where?

I'm still waiting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]ROFL @ Bobin. But yeah, Obama is trampling the constitution by signing legislation including an insurance mandate, which the Supreme Court hasn't even ruled on yet. Etc etc etc. You guys are something else allright.....

So, you will gladly say Obama trampled the constitution when the Supreme Court declares Obama care unconstitutional?

It is bound to lose, Obama knows it.  his radical agenda is to try to push it through, KNOWING it is unconstitutional.  That's a trample.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Ah, ain't btch, lefties?:
    [QUOTE]I was told, "eight years of Bush (W), "Trapling, on the Constitution".  I asked for 1, ONE, example, of such - ONE!!! LUGATZ Nada.... As expected.  THAT, was f'ing t1t! Next, pusbags?
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

"Some" lefties said this, "some".  Expecting all liberals to defemd the ill considered views of others is absurd.

And seriously, "pusbags"?  Are you losing your moral center and becoming an emotional rag doll of the conservative movement?

I think this is just you being defensive.  Lash out at others because your side lacks any real ethical point of view.  Better to focus on the hypocrisy of certain liberals in failing to meet their goals than focus on your own conservative leaders who consistently reject them. Focus on a few liberals who argue about Bush trampling rights when it is a main theme for conservatives to accuse Obama of the same thing. That's pretty darn transparent. Yet you don't see it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Ah, ain't btch, lefties? : "Some" lefties said this, "some".  Expecting all liberals to defemd the ill considered views of others is absurd. And seriously, "pusbags"?  Are you losing your moral center and becoming an emotional rag doll of the conservative movement? I think this is just you being defensive.  Lash out at others because your side lacks any real ethical point of view.  Better to focus on the hypocrisy of certain liberals in failing to meet their goals than focus on your own conservative leaders who consistently reject them. Focus on a few liberals who argue about Bush trampling rights when it is a main theme for conservatives to accuse Obama of the same thing. That's pretty darn transparent. Yet you don't see it.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Funny how you don't scold people like airborne for how he talks to the Right on here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from altonjones. Show altonjones's posts

Ruby is one of the most transparent people I've encountered on these boards.

But hey, he's entitled to be a left-loving racist that everyone can see, it's America!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ah, ain't btch, lefties? : No. Why do you think that making a show of pretending not to understand what someone said and why they said it is perceived as a counter-argument? Clue: It isn't. It's perceived as laziness, stupidity, or disingenuineness.

I call you message a waste of of library computer resources.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ah, ain't btch, lefties? : Having a poor opinion of skeeter is "politics of personal destruction"? Get over yourself, kid. It ain't all about you.

I'm almost as important as you think you are.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Next up will be whether SCotUS finds HCR is Constitutional...                                   -------------------------- and if they rule it isn't, I won't be saying Obama trampled on the constitution. Rather the point.

If Obamacare is left standing, the right will see it as a travesty, and look to the ruling detail for signs of justices referencing international law, or references to non-delineated rights, like the right to privacy.  Which, by the way, is a thorn here.  So, I have no right to manage my own healthcare, all is in the hands of the government, except if I chose to have an abortion, which is then covered under my right to privacy.  Hmm.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ah, ain't btch, lefties? : The point seems to be for you to rant and rave about something ? The fact is that your reason for this ranting was wrong. Carry on.

The point seems to be for you to rant and rave about something?

Haha...once again airborne shows why he's the King of irony.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ah, ain't btch, lefties? : All to easy ain't it

To the point where I'm almost starting to feel bad...almost...

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts