2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Airborne

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

In response to FortySixAnd2's comment:

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Personally, i thought you and airborne meeting in a boxing ring would be a better place to put that little weasel in his place.... :) 

Obviously you thought wrong.

Dont kid yourself airborne. From all accounts FS&2 has played you like a violin to show us all exactly the type of person you are. He called you out set a place and date to debate and you've done nothing but backpedal and acted like the little b1tch you are.

Personally, i thought you and airborne meeting in a boxing ring would be a better place to put that little weasel in his place.... :)

Hey numbnuts, kinda hard to put me in my place if he won't step up.

But I guess for back assward cowards like you that's the way things work.

You challenge and suggest  a boxing ring and when I accept you run like a pieceofshit coward and declare victory..... after dragging those goalposts across the field with you.

Yep, just what I would expect.

Psst....

airborne-rgr wrote:

03/01/2013 05:46:59 EST

Name the place, in Boston. Fight or talk Your call coward.

I named the place and chose to talk. You've done nothing but make excuses ever since. I knew you were a coward and wouldn't follow through which is why I posted it in a thread for all to see. You've been exposed for the fraud and coward that you are. 

So let me get this straight.

All I have to do to prove you are a fvcking anklebiting moron is show up at 99 and say it to your face?

That's it?

No. Why dont you actually be a mature person and debate with FS&2. If your so confident you have it all figured out it shouldnt be a problem.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Airborne if you just wanted to fight why did you say Fight OR talk. FS&2 chose to talk and now your acting like the message you sent him said "Name the place in boston. Fight me or your a coward".  WTF

Hey spanky, you posted after reading the post then why the fcuk were you  suggesting a boxing ring WTF

Hey thats just me Airborne... FS&2 chose to talk. Why dont you man up and debate him.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

No. Why dont you actually be a mature person and debate with FS&2. If your so confident you have it all figured out it shouldnt be a problem.

Geepers, settle on a freakin argument.

Watching you flip/flop is like watching beached mackrel.

FS&2..A public place in which you have to keep the level of your voice at a reasonable volume might not be the best place to debate politics. Im sure you know as well as i do those things can tend to get.. a little heated. Lol 

Do you know what the word PERSONALLY means Dimwitt???

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Geepers, settle on a freakin argument.

Watching you flip/flop is like watching beached mackrel.

FS&2..A public place in which you have to keep the level of your voice at a reasonable volume might not be the best place to debate politics. Im sure you know as well as i do those things can tend to get.. a little heated. Lol 

Do you know what the word PERSONALLY means Dimwitt???

Poor guy has been getting tooled for a few days non-stop now...he doesn't know which way is up...hahaha

LMAO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Ok I hate to admit it but I'm curious.  Did the big meeting happen?  I didn't see any news accounts.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Well I'm glad to hear there we no fisticuffs.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Tell the audience about his parting gifts Johnny....

I am picturing him seething at his computer furiously coming up with another screen name. Hahahahaha

Or maybe like this:

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

So airbrne shows up at the 99, but never tells you what he looks like or where you can find him. then posts a reciept on the forum giving everyone the impression that he showed and told FS&2 that he was an "anklebitter". That definitly sounds like something airborne would do.. 

Sections
Shortcuts