2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Airborne

I figured he would be back by now, with a new avatar, and weakly trying to diguise his cyber-voice for a while..............no?

Anybody seen anything that resembles our "angry" friend?

Remember, over the years he`s been:

12 angrymen, airborne rgr, tacostain, tacospill, taco1, taco2. There is a strong possiblity he was movingtarget1, 2, and/or 3, and (I believe) he was also one of the conspiracy guys a few years back  with aliases that we all knew well:

Truth hurts, through the looking glass, etc,etc.........

Did he go away for good?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Good for you! To my mind..there is no better way to rid yourself of a troll than to offer to meet them because even if they chicken out..then you've still proved your point and they are still discredited to everyone else.

Likely he's very meek in "real life" and socially inept and the internet gives him a place to be a "tough guy". You know the old adage...lol..all guys are  6'2" and bench press 300lb. online.

Then you walk past them as they are checking buttons during First Night at the convention center and realize they are not quite what they portray themselves to be..lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

I figured he would be back by now, with a new avatar, and weakly trying to diguise his cyber-voice for a while..............no?

Anybody seen anything that resembles our "angry" friend?

Remember, over the years he`s been:

12 angrymen, airborne rgr, tacostain, tacospill, taco1, taco2. There is a strong possiblity he was movingtarget1, 2, and/or 3, and (I believe) he was also one of the conspiracy guys a few years back  with aliases that we all knew well:

Truth hurts, through the looking glass, etc,etc.........

Did he go away for good?

Said the guy also known as Jmel. Didn't you also change your avatar after an unsuccessful meeting with Airborne? Hmmmm.....curious, isn't it?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

Good for you! To my mind..there is no better way to rid yourself of a troll than to offer to meet them because even if they chicken out..then you've still proved your point and they are still discredited to everyone else.

Likely he's very meek in "real life" and socially inept and the internet gives him a place to be a "tough guy". You know the old adage...lol..all guys are  6'2" and bench press 300lb. online.

Then you walk past them as they are checking buttons during First Night at the convention center and realize they are not quite what they portray themselves to be..lol

On the old Fox site I had suggested meet ups quite a few times, and over the years I've been fortunate enough to make a few friends thru that connection. 

There was only one that continues to hide out behind various "new" names and toss immature insults on another tv stations page, he sounds similar to the meek individual you mention :-)

Haha..lol. I am wishing now I had gone to the famous meetup in Boston. It's funny because even though I was literally the last to the "twitter party"...I've met up in person with a few people who I met on Twitter and we've become good friends in the real world. This has restored my faith that there are actually good people out there in the virtual world.

I regret the way I treated many people on fox because I was naive enough to listen to someone who turned out to be a fake in every way possible. The sad reality is some people live for the online games...and I was dumb enough to believe one of them. I am sure Chrissy and I would have grown into friends even though we disagreed on so many things..turned out she was right on so many others where that particular "meek individual" was concerned. Plus..I always appreciated her "class clown" sense of humor. Even when we "feuded" sometimes she would just come out with something that would crack me up. Even Chip was a nice person...even though I disagreed with him fundamentally on just about every political issue of the day..lol. Knowing what I know now..I would love to know the real story of what went on with the "elite" one harassing Chip's wife. He did tend to get fixated on the women of Fox..lol
     Should have listened to..literally..everyone else..friend and foe who warned me against that poster. I thought I was being a loyal friend..lol..go figure.

It's funny you mention Fox now.....I wonder what every happened to Dave. He was always one of my favorites. I saw an ad for the inn he worked at the other day. Reminded me of him. Another piece of collateral damage from the disaster that was the TEO/cricket show..lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

On the old Fox site I had suggested meet ups quite a few times, and over the years I've been fortunate enough to make a few friends thru that connection. 

There was only one that continues to hide out behind various "new" names and toss immature insults on another tv stations page, he sounds similar to the meek individual you mention :-)

By the way...I noticed that he was still posting on the channel 5 site. For months I thought they had done away with the discussion forum. It wasn't until I logged into my account to upload a picture that I noticed that it was still around. Reading through some of the posts..I just shook my head. My GOD...how many screennames does he have there..? All having conversations with each other. It it true that he is also Foxuser? He told me that was someone else from Fox...yikes!  I check back every now and then just to watch the implosion. He even sent me a message saying that he knew MaryD was me. Wow...I mean I couldn't have made that any clearer. He's a regular inspector  Clousseau he is.....Sad life indeed.

Anyhow FortySix...sorry to hijack your thread for a trip down memory lane..lol...but once again..I am impressed at your straightforward way of dealing with it. We can all learn a lesson from that. I wish I had done what you did straight up front..would have saved me a lot of my own hassle with a troll.. :-)

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Haha..lol. I am wishing now I had gone to the famous meetup in Boston. It's funny because even though I was literally the last to the "twitter party"...I've met up in person with a few people who I met on Twitter and we've become good friends in the real world. This has restored my faith that there are actually good people out there in the virtual world.

I regret the way I treated many people on fox because I was naive enough to listen to someone who turned out to be a fake in every way possible. The sad reality is some people live for the online games...and I was dumb enough to believe one of them. I am sure Chrissy and I would have grown into friends even though we disagreed on so many things..turned out she was right on so many others where that particular "meek individual" was concerned. Plus..I always appreciated her "class clown" sense of humor. Even when we "feuded" sometimes she would just come out with something that would crack me up. Even Chip was a nice person...even though I disagreed with him fundamentally on just about every political issue of the day..lol. Knowing what I know now..I would love to know the real story of what went on with the "elite" one harassing Chip's wife. He did tend to get fixated on the women of Fox..lol
     Should have listened to..literally..everyone else..friend and foe who warned me against that poster. I thought I was being a loyal friend..lol..go figure.

It's funny you mention Fox now.....I wonder what every happened to Dave. He was always one of my favorites. I saw an ad for the inn he worked at the other day. Reminded me of him. Another piece of collateral damage from the disaster that was the TEO/cricket show..lol

That type of meek person is not worth your time. Let me waste my time ;-) 

Lol...he's not really worth anyone's time...but have at it if you must. He's all yours....!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

That type of meek person is not worth your time. Let me waste my time ;-) 

Lol...he's not really worth anyone's time...but have at it if you must. He's all yours....!

I litteraly just got the 'boobie' prize.

Haha..too funny  :-) BTW..it comes with a no return policy :) Today is your lucky day..lol