Re: Airborne

In response to FortySixAnd2's comment:

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to tacobreath's comment:

I figured he would be back by now, with a new avatar, and weakly trying to diguise his cyber-voice for a while..............no?

Anybody seen anything that resembles our "angry" friend?

Remember, over the years he`s been:

12 angrymen, airborne rgr, tacostain, tacospill, taco1, taco2. There is a strong possiblity he was movingtarget1, 2, and/or 3, and (I believe) he was also one of the conspiracy guys a few years back  with aliases that we all knew well:

Truth hurts, through the looking glass, etc,etc.........

Did he go away for good?

Said the guy also known as Jmel. Didn't you also change your avatar after an unsuccessful meeting with Airborne? Hmmmm.....curious, isn't it?

Aren't you the ah@le who wrongly accused me of having airbornes posts deleted? You know...the ones msobstinate admitting to having deleted? Hmmmmmm?

Aside from the ah@le part, yes. But as I recall, you also wrongly accused BDC moderators of having airbornes posts deleted. However, when msobstinate "admitted" to being responsible for having said posts deleted, I digressed. So, there's that.

Also, I've never had to change my avatar. Which makes me wonder who you really are. After all, according to your avatar, you've only been here for a month. I've been here for well over two years. Or is it simply a matter of you, for some reason, needing to create a new avatar? Was it BDC moderators, or someone else that got you banned?

It gets curiouser and curiouser, doesn't it?

But at least I wasn't accusing another poster. Logically it made more sense that it could be BDC versus me for the very reasons I already covered.

my avatar has been banned several times. Whether it was due to a poster or BDC I don't know nor do I care. Not once did I whine like a little b!tch like airborne did. I simply made another avatar and moved on. In other words I acted like a man.

Little b!tch? How nicely done.

I thought so...

Fortysix..we may not agree on everything ( wouldn't that be boring!)..but I have always respected your ability to "man up" if you get banned. I am sure most people have been there at least once. What I respect and appreciate about you is that you are honest and up front. You don't come back with a new screen name and pretend to be a newbie like we've see happen all the time here.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

There is a strong possiblity he was movingtarget1, 2, and/or 3, and (I believe) he

Nah. Well, either no, or puts far too much effort into anonymous internets communications.

And  #3 still posts in articles comments.

also one of the conspiracy guys a few years back  with aliases that we all knew well:

Truth hurts, through the looking glass, etc,etc.........

No way was that airborne.

The truthers were.....       special

You may be correct man.  There were so many in those days it was easy to get confused.  I just rolled along under the same alias for the entire time and others were creating all kinds of "personalities".

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Yet another post removed! Oh, dear. I'd like to make a formal request to BDC that when a post is removed that the posters name be included and possibly the reason why.

I really don't like the new BDC format for posting at all.

If BDC employed that rule, your name would be "included" everywhere on this page.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Yet another post removed! Oh, dear. I'd like to make a formal request to BDC that when a post is removed that the posters name be included and possibly the reason why.

And now multiple posts have been removed. Again, I'd like to ask BDC to provide the name of the poster and reason said posts were removed. I'm not responsible for having any removed.

Me thinks you protest too much.............

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

You may be correct man.  There were so many in those days it was easy to get confused.  I just rolled along under the same alias for the entire time and others were creating all kinds of "personalities".

If someone goes to the trouble of developing a whole new writing style just to post on anonymous forums with multiple names without detection....          That's bordering on sadder than it is creepy.

No its just creppy, but it does seem like that has happened in the past.

BDC seems like its on a campaign to clean things up.  I'm OK with the discord being a little more civil.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

And now multiple posts have been removed. Again, I'd like to ask BDC to provide the name of the poster and reason said posts were removed. I'm not responsible for having any removed.

ranger was banned, now pinkeye is banned, therefore killing most of this pathetic thread.  They should just delete the whole thread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

ranger was banned, now pinkeye is banned, therefore killing most of this pathetic thread.  They should just delete the whole thread.

I think the Globe decided to ban both of them for not playing well in their sand box.  I think the inferrence of physical threats set off some alarms.

Thye should kill this thread so we can move on.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts