1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Airborne

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tacobreath's comment:

You may be correct man.  There were so many in those days it was easy to get confused.  I just rolled along under the same alias for the entire time and others were creating all kinds of "personalities".

(QUOTE)

If someone goes to the trouble of developing a whole new writing style just to post on anonymous forums with multiple names without detection....          That's bordering on sadder than it is creepy.

See jedwardnicky.  "Creepy" doesn`t cover half of it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

Yet another post removed! Oh, dear. I'd like to make a formal request to BDC that when a post is removed that the posters name be included and possibly the reason why.

I really don't like the new BDC format for posting at all.

If BDC employed that rule, your name would be "included" everywhere on this page.

Which is why I'm requesting it?  You're a liar. And you wonder why I take you to task so often.

I`m a liar huh?  Why are all your posts still here and all of pinky`s gone?  He whipped you made you look dumb and you hit the "report abuse" button.

"Take me to task"? Now that is LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!!!!  Are you serious?  We`ve been laughing at you for 2 years!  This thread alone, you`ve gotten your sorry behind KICKED (until you had posts removed), and you can`t read or retain a darn thing!

Your spelling and grammar is a joke!  You have NEVER particpated ina debate or discussion.....not one!

"Take me to task"......?  BWAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!   In your fantasyland maybe.

Thanks for the laugh you made my day.

(see how long this post lasts)

Yeah, here's the thing, I've never hit the abuse button to report anyone, including myself. Do you have proof of any posts by pinky existing, let alone being deleted, by me or anyone else?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

Yet another post removed! Oh, dear. I'd like to make a formal request to BDC that when a post is removed that the posters name be included and possibly the reason why.

If BDC employed that rule, your name would be "included" everywhere on this page.

Which is why I'm requesting it?  You're a liar. And you wonder why I take you to task so often.

I`m a liar huh?  Why are all your posts still here and all of pinky`s gone?  He whipped you made you look dumb and you hit the "report abuse" button.

"Take me to task"? Now that is LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY!!!!  Are you serious?  We`ve been laughing at you for 2 years!  This thread alone, you`ve gotten your sorry behind KICKED (until you had posts removed), and you can`t read or retain a darn thing!

Your spelling and grammar is a joke!  You have NEVER particpated ina debate or discussion.....not one!

"Take me to task"......?  BWAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!   In your fantasyland maybe.

Yeah, here's the thing, I've never hit the abuse button to report anyone, including myself. Do you have proof of any posts by pinky existing, let alone being deleted, by me or anyone else?

Oh, and as to how long your post lasts..... it's now included in my last two posts. Unless you're going to have all three deleted.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

How would I have proof stupid?  Do you even read the nonsense you post?  Do you think before your crazy fingers hit the keyboard?

You get trounced every time you post due to lack of skills.  So, what do you do?  Easy really.......you don`t want the adults having discussion here to see that you have comprehension issues, and the simple solution is to hit delete.

You think we`re dumb?

I'm sorry, but I'm "stupid" because you can't prove Pinky posted comments that were deleted? Yet you freely accuse me of having comments deleted, without proof? Would that make you equally, or more "stupid" than I?

I don't think you're dumb. I just think you're simple. And the simple solution, as you said, is to hit delete.

(I'm curious how long until you hit delete. Good thing there's a print screen function.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

This is stupid.

A deletion is not proof of who deleted it.

An accusation of deletion could equally reflect the poster's view of the other. Or it could be projection in the psychological sense. Or the deleter could be making the accusation to try to annoy the target even more. It could even be a wormhole.

Yes, it is stupid. But then look who I'm "arguing" with.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

And now multiple posts have been removed. Again, I'd like to ask BDC to provide the name of the poster and reason said posts were removed. I'm not responsible for having any removed.

ranger was banned, now pinkeye is banned, therefore killing most of this pathetic thread.  They should just delete the whole thread.

I think the Globe decided to ban both of them for not playing well in their sand box.  I think the inferrence of physical threats set off some alarms.

Thye should kill this thread so we can move on.

I think you're right ; )