1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Airborne

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tacobreath's comment:

You may be correct man.  There were so many in those days it was easy to get confused.  I just rolled along under the same alias for the entire time and others were creating all kinds of "personalities".

(QUOTE)

If someone goes to the trouble of developing a whole new writing style just to post on anonymous forums with multiple names without detection....          That's bordering on sadder than it is creepy.

See jedwardnicky.  "Creepy" doesn`t cover half of it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Airborne

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

Yet another post removed! Oh, dear. I'd like to make a formal request to BDC that when a post is removed that the posters name be included and possibly the reason why.

I really don't like the new BDC format for posting at all.

And now multiple posts have been removed. Again, I'd like to ask BDC to provide the name of the poster and reason said posts were removed. I'm not responsible for having any removed.

ranger was banned, now pinkeye is banned, therefore killing most of this pathetic thread.  They should just delete the whole thread.

I think the Globe decided to ban both of them for not playing well in their sand box.  I think the inferrence of physical threats set off some alarms.

Thye should kill this thread so we can move on.

I think you're right ; )

Sections
Shortcuts