All I want for christmas is....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: All I want for christmas is....

In Response to Re: All I want for christmas is....:
    [QUOTE] Billy Boy  the all knowing.   NO  ear bud or other electronics.  You know how "WE The People" think.  HMMMM   "Every thing you believe is true" Grand Pappy Staton.  We like Palin, doing the American thing following the Road of responsibility and  making money. Only in the 50 states.  Here in Plymouth we have 849 TP members, none want her to run for president.  We have just started organizing a review group of Candidates.    
    Posted by howiewho[/QUOTE]

Hey Redneck, She proved she doesn't need (or know how) to use electronics. She writes notes on her hand, the cheating little schoolgirl. Here she is whipping you guys into a frenzy!

She speaks for the teas. You guys paid her how many thousands of dollars to speaks at your assemblies? C'mon, you're teasing me.

Anyone who thinks politicians don't use earbuds or teleprompters or other coaching is being foolish.

I had hoped this thread would bring out the wishes everyone wants, politically, for the holiday.

Too bad no one got that.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]I can end her primary bid with one 2 part question: The last time you held executive office, you quit half way in; your TV show says you have absolutely no interest in holding a "stuffy political office".  Which one should we believe this time? I'll up the ante. If she gets the GOP nod, I'll vote for Obama. Beat that!
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Gregin, you'ld be crazy not to. I might even pull the "im moving to Canada" card if I didn't like living here so much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Ok  parents would be parents again and take responsibly, get their kids off  Video games, so they want become  Oboist with diabetes. 50%  Although tx is worst now. teens tx average of 60 an hour, I don't know how.                    Family life is becoming a misnomer.  
    Posted by howiewho[/QUOTE]

Thanks for getting the thread back on track.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

We could have Chris Matthews ask the questions.

President Obama How is your wife the brilliant and beautiful Michelle?

Miss Palin how would you close the budget deficit?  Without cutting any spending?

President Obama thank you for living just by being born you made the world so much better.  Dont you agree?

Miss Palin what is your view on the economy in Mongolia? How would your white house work to fix it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I say bring it on. In which of Obama's 57 states do you think that it should be held?

TOTUS, of course, would have to stay home. There's really nothing funnier than Obama winging it (except, perhaps, Joe Biden trying to find his way out of his driveway. Dude! Where's my car?)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All I want for christmas is.... : Hey Redneck, She proved she doesn't need (or know how) to use electronics. She writes notes on her hand, the cheating little schoolgirl. Here she is whipping you guys into a frenzy! She speaks for the teas. You guys paid her how many thousands of dollars to speaks at your assemblies? C'mon, you're teasing me. Anyone who thinks politicians don't use earbuds or teleprompters or other coaching is being foolish. I had hoped this thread would bring out the wishes everyone wants, politically, for the holiday. Too bad no one got that.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

Ya know what's even more hysterical then writing notes on her hand, is that she actually crossed something out. Her editing techniques are epic. She's a GOP keeper.

Thank you Lord, for Sarah.

For all you counting your tax money, just think of the money saved not having to pay for the high end secret electronics like this!

Freakin awesome.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]I say bring it on. In which of Obama's 57 states do you think that it should be held? TOTUS, of course, would have to stay home. There's really nothing funnier than Obama winging it (except, perhaps, Joe Biden trying to find his way out of his driveway. Dude! Where's my car?)
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

I say East Dakota

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

In Response to All I want for christmas is....:
    [QUOTE]a debate between Palin and Obama....please, santa, please. Ive been a Good cat! What say you?

Passing START and passing unemployment benefits for the 99'ers would be my main wishes....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarBozachT00. Show OscarBozachT00's posts

[QUOTE]a debate between Palin and Obama....please, santa, please. Ive been a Good cat! What say you?

Bill, I'll take that as well.  What you don't realize is that very few people in the country believe Barrack Obama any longer.  So while he is debating, his style cannot overcome is constant stream of lies.

Palin would destroy him in a debate... and frankly... would be a superior commander in every respect.  Obama is a complete 100% communist and failure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to All I want for christmas is.... : Bill, I'll take that as well.  What you don't realize is that very few people in the country believe Barrack Obama any longer.  So while he is debating, his style cannot overcome is constant stream of lies. Palin would destroy him in a debate... and frankly... would be a superior commander in every respect.  Obama is a complete 100% communist and failure.
    Posted by OscarBozachT00[/QUOTE]

Wake up, he's not a communist and is only a failure if you make him a failure.
    Palin would not have a chance in a debate with him. To think otherwise makes you look stupid. Sorry, man. That's the way it is. I only wish I could put money on it.. but then you would be invisible.

And to say she would be a great commander, why? Are you serious? You're completely out of your mind. Even a level headed  conservative knows better. Problem is, try to find one. My god man, what are you THINKING! Palin running Americas military? I shudder to think it. (North Korea our ally)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarBozachT00. Show OscarBozachT00's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All I want for christmas is.... : Wake up, he's not a communist and is only a failure if you make him a failure.

Obama failed all by himself... he is a communist who is here to destroy the country... not help it.

His father and mother were marxists ... so the nut does not fall far from the tree.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]Ya know what's even more hysterical then writing notes on her hand

What is hysterical about writing notes on your hand as opposed to using, say, reading notes from index cards like most people do or, perhaps, reading directly off a video screen as our genius president does?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All I want for christmas is.... : What is hysterical about writing notes on your hand as opposed to using, say, reading notes from index cards like most people do or, perhaps, reading directly off a video screen as our genius president does?

All righty, try to organize your thoughts next post so we can all understand..I guess Obama should use index cards...you luddite dope.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All I want for christmas is.... : All righty, try to organize your thoughts next post so we can all understand..I guess Obama should use index cards...you luddite dope.

You didn't answer the question furrball. Was it too hard for you?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All I want for christmas is.... : What is hysterical about writing notes on your hand as opposed to using, say, reading notes from index cards like most people do or, perhaps, reading directly off a video screen as our genius president does?

Oh cut it out dopey! Shes like a tweenie cheating on a test.  And you know it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

I have to say no one can read from TOTUS like Obama, he will say whatever is on TOTUS, he is like the guy in anchorman, he will read whatever is on the teleprompter.... Lets hope no one types go F yourself San Diego on it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]I have to say no one can read from TOTUS like Obama, he will say whatever is on TOTUS, he is like the guy in anchorman, he will read whatever is on the teleprompter.... Lets hope no one types go F yourself San Diego on it.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

Well, on that note, I have to give Palin credit for writing her own notes on her  own hand.  No F ups there. Oh wait, she did cross some stuff out.

And Dubya hid his wires under his jacket. At least he wasnt way too obvious about it. Only all the cameras caught it.

Want some pics?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to All I want for christmas is.... : Bill, I'll take that as well.  What you don't realize is that very few people in the country believe Barrack Obama any longer.  So while he is debating, his style cannot overcome is constant stream of lies. Palin would destroy him in a debate... and frankly... would be a superior commander in every respect.  Obama is a complete 100% communist and failure.
    Posted by OscarBozachT00[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah ...
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah-palin-north-korea-gaffe-glenn-beck-show/story?id=12242889

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All I want for christmas is.... : Oh cut it out dopey! Shes like a tweenie cheating on a test.  And you know it.

You're proving to be particularly dense here. Let's try one more time:

She had a list of topics that she wanted to talk about just like they teach in public speech class. Apparently she didn't have index cards so she wrote the list on her hand.

Note that she didn't need a teleprompter, she knew what she was going to say, she just wanted to be reminded of the topics that she wanted to talk about.

How is that hysterical?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

A Christmas without any presents...how sad for you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All I want for christmas is.... : You're proving to be particularly dense here. Let's try one more time: She had a list of topics that she wanted to talk about just like they teach in public speech class. Apparently she didn't have index cards so she wrote the list on her hand. Note that she didn't need a teleprompter, she knew what she was going to say, she just wanted to be reminded of the topics that she wanted to talk about. How is that hysterical?

Oh, so writing tips on ones hand is differant than notes on a teleprompter...is that what we're argueing about. If so, f u.  She's a dope..dont be such an a..hole