Amazing what a difference a day makes in reactions to 5-4 SCOTUS decisions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Amazing what a difference a day makes in reactions to 5-4 SCOTUS decisions

The Voting Rights Act 5-4 decision was spun entirely negatively by the liberal media; whilst today's decisions are subjected to blatant journalistic cheerleading.

State run media at work.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Amazing what a difference a day makes in reactions to 5-4 SCOTUS decisions

Do you have a quota for daily use of the term "wingnut"?

Again, we are heartily sorry a conservative stole your lunch money in first grade, but please get therapy, happily paid for by taxpayers.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

[QUOTE]

Do you have a quota for daily use of the term "wingnut"?

Again, we are heartily sorry a conservative stole your lunch money in first grade, but please get therapy, happily paid for by taxpayers.

Nice to see that in the absence of any considered thought, you resort to flouting your delicate sensibilities.

I'm sorry that your thin skin can't handle the snide remarks. I guess you can only dish it out but can't take it.

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....if this isn't the irony of all ironies...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Nice to see that in the absence of any considered thought, you resort to flouting your delicate sensibilities.

I'm sorry that your thin skin can't handle the snide remarks. I guess you can only dish it out but can't take it. 

He saying what everyone else already knows in that you are a partisan a55 that just uses childish personal insults instead of debate.

And you wonder why the BDC agrees to remove so many of your tasteless playground mentality comments:

is it everybody else, or is it you?

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

So your point is one decision by the Supreme Court made some people unhappy, and another unrelated decision on a different matter made some people happy? 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.