Ambassadors Diary reveals lie from Obama team!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Ambassadors Diary reveals lie from Obama team!

On Wednesday’s AC360, Anderson Cooper reported Stevens was worried about never-ending security threats, the rise in Islamic extremism, and being included on an Al Qaeda hit list.

On Friday, Cooper explained how CNN came upon the diary and how it factored into Wednesday’s reporting: “The information for that report like all of CNN’s reporting was carefully vetted.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnn-reports-details-of-amb-chris-stevens-private-diary-state-dept-calls-it-indefensible-cnn-punches-back_b147032

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Ambassadors Diary reveals lie from Obama team!

Anderson Cooper revealing the contents of a dead man's personal diary is all time low for him. As far as being on an Al Quade hit list the same can be said for hundreds of thousands of people. Want us to put a security detail on all of them? Better increase taxes to pay for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I (unlike you) hold the people in charge accountable regardless of party affiliation.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:

ahahahahahhaahah

Well, since it was so obvious to you that the Libya attack was about to happen, why didn't you warn anyone?

[/QUOTE]

I (unlike you) hold the people in charge accountable regardless of party affiliation It was obvious to the deceased ambassador and the admin knew of his concerns if, you want to keep makinmg excuses for them because it's an election year; then go ahead run and hide from the truth for a couple more months if it makes you feel like a winner.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny I don't remember you calling for the impeachment of baby-Bush over 9/11.

In fact I remember your adamant defense of the non-action taken by the baby-Bush administration.

[/QUOTE]

I supported the 9-11 commission and they found no wrong doing. I dont thinkj you want an investigation of this obvious lapse of judgement and experience. It's Hillary's call at 3am she warned Obama wasnt ready for!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[/QUOTE]

What a fvcking load of crap.

It's been weeks since this attack happened and your already blaming this administration.

The 9/11 commission was formed a year and a half after the event and didn't release it's report until July 2004, three and a half years later.

Ya, you've treated both events in a fair manner.

You start blaming this administration immediately based on media reports...

You wait three and a half years to form a judgement on the worst attack on civilians in US history.

Just shut up already you're only proving what a fvcking partisan liar you are.

[/QUOTE]

I dont compare the failure to understand the warnings that subsequently lead to the death of 4 on this 9-11-2012 to the warnings for 9-11-2001 started in the 70's and built up slowly over 4 decades to get to 9-11. I do blame Bush and clinton, bush 41, reagan and carter.

But if, sh!t's all you got sling away spanky!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]

On Wednesday’s AC360, Anderson Cooper reported Stevens was worried about never-ending security threats, the rise in Islamic extremism, and being included on an Al Qaeda hit list.

On Friday, Cooper explained how CNN came upon the diary and how it factored into Wednesday’s reporting: “The information for that report like all of CNN’s reporting was carefully vetted.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnn-reports-details-of-amb-chris-stevens-private-diary-state-dept-calls-it-indefensible-cnn-punches-back_b147032

[/QUOTE]

How do you and the other BDC conservatives feel about spitting on a mans legacy????? Stevens loved Libya and was a hero to most its population. He may have been concerned about safety but at the same time he snuck into the country on a barge when it was in the middle of a civil war, he knew the place was dangerous but he also believed that it was a worthy cause. I don’t know why it is so hard for you to understand that all you are doing is spitting on a mans legacy. As an actual independent voter I am ashamed by the way some of the concervitives have conducted themselves on this site as well as in the media recently. They have made my choice all the easier and for that i would like to thank you Tvoter as well as Jmel, Bob(Troll from Virginia), Massmoderate, as well as all the others.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How do you and the other BDC conservatives feel about spitting on a mans legacy????? Stevens loved Libya and was a hero to most its population. He may have been concerned about safety but at the same time he snuck into the country on a barge when it was in the middle of a civil war, he knew the place was dangerous but he also believed that it was a worthy cause. I don’t know why it is so hard for you to understand that all you are doing is spitting on a mans legacy. As an actual independent voter I am ashamed by the way some of the concervitives have conducted themselves on this site as well as in the media recently. They have made my choice all the easier and for that i would like to thank you Tvoter as well as Jmel, Bob(Troll from Virginia), Massmoderate, as well as all the others. 

[/QUOTE]

How he got there and his love for Libya are not at issue or affected in any way. Do you think he would want his boss to lie about what happened that cost him his life? It was not Libyan (who you claim he loved) demonstrators that killed him as Obama said; it was a coordinated al qaeda attack that killed him so, Who is hurting his legacy?

btw if, you vote out of spite then you really are a liberal and not a independent!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Again stevens diary says nothing about a cordinated attack, but just that he was concerned about authority. You are bismirching a mans legacy and record. Its not just out of spite as Barak Obama is not my favorite politician but still better then Romeny. If the republicans had selected a better canidate, (I voted for Huntsmen in the primarys) then perhaps i would be voting differently.

And for you Newster who like to dump all peope into the same catagory.

I am jewish and yet i support how we are dealing with Isreal. They are attempting to be far to aggressive in the region. So becuase i dont want to go to war with Iran i am also a Jew Hater by your logic. Please dont label us as all being the same. I am jewish and i am american. I am NOT ISRAELI. Please take the time to understand there is a difference.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Again stevens diary says nothing about a cordinated attack, but just that he was concerned about authority. You are bismirching a mans legacy and record. Its not just out of spite as Barak Obama is not my favorite politician but still better then Romeny. If the republicans had selected a better canidate, (I voted for Huntsmen in the primarys) then perhaps i would be voting differently.

And for you Newster who like to dump all peope into the same catagory.

I am jewish and yet i support how we are dealing with Isreal. They are attempting to be far to aggressive in the region. So becuase i dont want to go to war with Iran i am also a Jew Hater by your logic. Please dont label us as all being the same. I am jewish and i am american. I am NOT ISRAELI. Please take the time to understand there is a difference.

[/QUOTE]

The facts say it was a coordinated attack and did so at the time as those that were there stated. The problem is Obama called it a civilian libyan protest for three days!!!

No one WANTS war with anyone but, the President of Iran said yesterday and will repeat tomorrow that Israel WILL BE ELIMINATED!! Obama said Israeli concerns are just "noise" exactly the same thing Iran said!!

But, you are ok with that?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/26/14105135-libyan-president-to-nbc-anti-islam-film-had-nothing-to-do-with-us-consulate-attack?lite

Why did Obama continue to lie about what happened in Libya???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/26/14105135-libyan-president-to-nbc-anti-islam-film-had-nothing-to-do-with-us-consulate-attack?lite

[/QUOTE]

From your own article. Why do you continue to lie about Obama?

The Obama administration initially maintained that the attacks were directly linked to protests over the film. Speaking on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sept. 16, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said: “What happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, prompted by the video.”

However, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney last week said it was "self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.

[/QUOTE]

This one will be coming back on October 3rd, better get the antacid ready.  The debate will probably decide the election, that and the details about the economy, Obama cannot hide forever.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

From your own article. Why do you continue to lie about Obama? 

The Obama administration initially maintained that the attacks were directly linked to protests over the film. Speaking on NBC’s “Meet the Press” on Sept. 16, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice said: “What happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, prompted by the video.”

However, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney last week said it was "self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.

[/QUOTE]

The WH contadicted that statement almost immediately!!

and again:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/09/27/why_wont_obama_call_it_terrorism_115599.html