American Patriot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

American Patriot

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Re: American Patriot

and hero to freeloaders everwhere.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

I'm guessing Julian Assange is another "Patriot".  He's counting his money and laughing while a 22 year old kid is looking at life in prison.

Are you referring to Bradley Manning ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Voltaire is the perfect philosopher for the French revolution and the Occupy movement. Not so much for the American revolution or the Tea Party.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

I'm guessing Julian Assange is another "Patriot".  He's counting his money and laughing while a 22 year old kid is looking at life in prison.

Are you referring to Bradley Manning ?

yes

Greg I think Manning has a couple of psychological issues that should be taken into consideration and I have no ideal why thoses issues weren't found by the Army during his psychological testing during boot camp and before he when to school for his M.O.S. or job he would do while he was in the military.All that being said he still broke the law and should be punished for what he did .

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

The point was the left depicting Assange as a hero.  He's a scum bag.

"The left"?  I think you generalize.  Badly.  Just lazy thinking.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

It's cool, Reuben.

If you say you are a conservative, you are allowed to throw wild hyperbole, stupid lies, and blind generalizations around whenever you like.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...apparently you've never seen posts from Airborne, Alley, Billthecat, Username, Firewind, well...you get the point. And let's be honest...you've had your fair share of hyperbole

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

It's cool, Reuben.

If you say you are a conservative, you are allowed to throw wild hyperbole, stupid lies, and blind generalizations around whenever you like.

And don't you forget it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

The point was the left depicting Assange as a hero.  He's a scum bag.

I ain't depicting Assange as a hero but tell me what will he be charged with by our government .... espionage ? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...apparently you've never seen posts from Airborne, Alley, Billthecat

And apparently you've never noticed that I almost never respond to anything those three say because it's seriously overblown and sometimes dangerously foolish.

i know you don't...and you have the nerve to call me a hypocrite...hahahahaha  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

i know you don't

There are a handful of posters to whom I simply do not - or at least almost never - respond. As a rule. Because nothing worthwhile ever comes of it. 

I'm not sure what that has to do with hypocrisy but am sure you'll have no trouble making something up....    

Hint...you don't call them on their bull but call cons out. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Hint...you don't call them on their bull but call cons out.

Hints...

1. There are cons who I also don't pay attention to, and therefore do not call them out.

2. You called skeeter out for saying homosexuals are as wrong as cancer. Talk about low hanging fruit.

3. You never go on hypocrisy-patroll or hallpass checking with cons. So...um...what's the objection?

4. I do disagree with some identified as "liberals" on some topics, but because they are mature and sane individuals there is nothing to "call out."

I've called skeeter and a few others on abortion, healh care, and gay marriage. Now who's lying???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I've called skeeter and a few others on abortion, healh care, and gay marriage.

Heh. A few people, on a few topics, and I'm somehow a hypocrite for not responding to every single post by people who are accused lefties? Whatever.

You're the one who opened yourself up to this. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

A TRUE patriot.

God bless him.