Americans are Fed up with Israel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Re: Americans are Fed up with Israel

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to MrCricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

israel was never attacked/invaded.. if you disagree then prove it. your word means nothing, after all, you are an israeli firster. Cool

Sometimes it's in your best intrest to be allies with a strong country even when everything they do isnt to your liking. Like the saying goes, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

[/QUOTE]

are you saying israel is an enemy? either way, your statement doesn't make sense because the only reason why israel become a "strong" country is because the USA funded and supplied their military. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

israel was never attacked/invaded.. if you disagree then prove it. your word means nothing, after all, you are an israeli firster. Cool

Sometimes it's in your best intrest to be allies with a strong country even when everything they do isnt to your liking. Like the saying goes, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

[/QUOTE]

are you saying israel is an enemy? either way, your statement doesn't make sense because the only reason why israel become a "strong" country is because the USA funded and supplied their military. 

[/QUOTE]

Not saying they are an enemy but they do some pretty weird things that leave you scratching your head. Also israel army isnt totally funded by us, alot of the technology and equipment they use was developed in house.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

[QUOTE]

Just because the President and his party are anti Israel doesn't mean the American people are.

so if being critical of Israel means you are anti Israel then wouldn't disagreeing with the President of the USA make you anti American? why don't you move to Israel?

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you move to the Gaza Strip?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

where does it say Egypt invaded Israel? they can do whatever they like with their troops lol. the fact of the matter is, they never invaded israel, israel started the war with a surprise attack. Cool

now show me where it says that the 6 day war began with Egypt invading and attacking Israel, or zip it.

Right. Like blockade Israeli ports, shelling from the Golan heights, firing on Israeli fisherman, amassing 80,000 troops right on the border, inciting crowds with chants of death to the Jews, chants referring to Mohammed's attack on the Jewish city of Kaybar, all this, and you are wondering why Israel would do such a silly thing and defend themselves. 

Surprise attack? Only to you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Does that include missiles and mortars from the West Bank?

if you eliminate the evidence that goes against your point, you are always right.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just because the President and his party are anti Israel doesn't mean the American people are.

so if being critical of Israel means you are anti Israel then wouldn't disagreeing with the President of the USA make you anti American? why don't you move to Israel?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i have to get a new passport

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

skeeter, you're posting heresay. how about some sources for your info? i provided a source for mine. 

"The war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise bombing raids against Egyptian air-fields after a period of high tension that included an Israeli raid into the Jordanian-controlled West Bank"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Looks like the MSM is catching on, I guess they must hate America too.

US image in world slips as conflicts deflate Obama euphoria

By Tom Curry, National Affairs Writer, NBC News  

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/03/19268887-us-image-in-world-slips-as-conflicts-deflate-obama-euphoria?lite    

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter, you're posting heresay. how about some sources for your info? i provided a source for mine. 

"The war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise bombing raids against Egyptian air-fields after a period of high tension that included an Israeli raid into the Jordanian-controlled West Bank"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

like I said, ignore the evidence leading up to the war, and your point looks right. Put your point in a proper context, and your point looks wrong.

why are you having trouble understanding this?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i have to get a new passport

[/QUOTE]

Why? Are the zionists keeping you down?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

if you eliminate the evidence that goes against your point, you are always right.

[/QUOTE]

skeeter,

There goes another ten minutes of your life you will never get back. :)

Actually in this case, only ten seconds.

[/QUOTE]

Yah, I know. But, I take the slings and arrows for my thoughts, he should as well.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Israel has highest poverty rate in the developed world, OECD report shows Israel is the most impoverished of the 34 member countries, with a poverty rate of 20.9%, according to a report released by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/israel-is-the-poorest-country-in-developed-world-oecd-report-shows.premium-1.524096

I always thought we were too one-sided in our support for Israel. We should have made the other countries in that region equal partners.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

skeeter,

There goes another ten minutes of your life you will never get back. :)

Actually in this case, only ten seconds.

Yah, I know. But, I take the slings and arrows for my thoughts, he should as well.

skeeter,

He is impossible. Just as impossible as when he was Godvernment. I know we all have to keep "slapping him silly" to quote another poster but for goodness sakes have we ever had anybody this thick and disruptive?

Not to mention the absolutely vicious personal attacks. His latest, of which he is very proud of, includes...god bless all the cancer patients whose wives spend all their time on the Internet....an excerprt from the first shot.

Of course I was the target. I saw it after the fact as well as the back and forth between him and another poster about that. 

Of course it did  not occur to him that I am with my husband 24/7...can post so much because of lap tops and tablets, not to mention what a truly ugly thing to post as well as none of his business.

Tie this with the now deactivated account "i f*rt in andijen's face" that other posters reported, and yes, he has made me a special target, as well as "miscricket" with his only remaining active account, "MrCricket". 

He's off the charts.  You and I may scrap a bit, but hopefully it doesn't go too far.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]

He does love the report button. Even if you hate gay people, you are at least not as much of a coward as he is.

[/QUOTE]

I don't hate gay people. Stop it.  And, I am a coward.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.