Americans are Fed up with Israel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Re: Americans are Fed up with Israel

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to MrCricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

first, tell me how your questions are relevant to the thread. then, explain how your questions are not attempts at appealing to authority to make yourself look intellectually superior without actually having to prove it. then, tell me the end game once i do tell you my degrees and from where. will you just simply take my word for it and believe my answer? or will you keep derailing the thread finding new ways to make me prove my answer? finally, why should i believe your answer regarding how many degrees you have, and why should i even care? 

Said the guy unable to capitalise any word that should be. You're really embarassing yourself.

[/QUOTE]

unable or unwilling?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

first, tell me how your questions are relevant to the thread. then, explain how your questions are not attempts at appealing to authority to make yourself look intellectually superior without actually having to prove it. then, tell me the end game once i do tell you my degrees and from where. will you just simply take my word for it and believe my answer? or will you keep derailing the thread finding new ways to make me prove my answer? finally, why should i believe your answer regarding how many degrees you have, and why should i even care? 

Said the guy unable to capitalise any word that should be. You're really embarassing yourself.

unable or unwilling?

Either way, it makes you look stupid.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]

who doesn't have a degree these days? lol that piece of paper doesn't make you immune to illogical fallacies and comprehension errors. appeal to authority fallacy? me thinks so. 

And now you're getting sensitive about your lack of a degree?

[/QUOTE]

i actually have two. that's two more than you. Cool