1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: AN IDEA TO SOLVE this post has been removed PROBLEM

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Just sayin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

One spoon short of a table setting?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Don't make eye contact with the looney on the bus.

Gremlin rules....

There are three rules:

(1) no bright light

(2) don't get him wet, and

(3) never feed him after midnight

Good reminder of the 3 rules regarding gremlins.

Maybe a 4th rule for gremlins on a commentary board.

Never engage them directly. It makes them crazy.

Or should that be crazier???

And this gremlin does not even know about the BDC files. Clueless as well.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to redmassguy's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

Whooosh!!!

And now we are back to "I am deleting posts".

Bi-polar maybe?

SHOW THE FILE LIAR

My guess, either Snowden's desk or the President's desk..... those two are watching us all....lol.

ANDIEJEN TOUGHT SNOWDEN ALL THE TRICKS.

Maybe you're Snowden.....keeping close tabs on everyone. Hmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmm. Something to ponder, yes?

BTW, it is "taught" not "tought".

GODVERNMENT always had a terrible time with spelling, even simple words, as I remember. And that was when spell check was working!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

Whooosh!!!

Bi-polar maybe?

SHOW THE FILE LIAR

My guess, either Snowden's desk or the President's desk..... those two are watching us all....lol.

I AM NOT THE ONE WITH THE MISTERIOUS BDC FILE

It's "mysterious".

jed,

He is hopeless.

Plus he only counts as one, not two, gremlins I have attracted since he is obviously GODVERMENT. 

Also keeps changing his mind whether he is deleting posts or he is not deleting posts.

Cannot seem to keep it straight.

Reminds me of "Chinatown".

Faye Dunaway. "She's my sister. She's my daughter. She's my sister. " etc.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Whooosh!!!

Bi-polar maybe?

SHOW THE FILE LIAR

It's "mysterious".

jed,

He is hopeless.

Plus he only counts as one, not two, gremlins I have attracted since he is obviously GODVERMENT. 

Also keeps changing his mind whether he is deleting posts or he is not deleting posts.

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, more likely a spoon.

jed,

This boy is so slow. Now that he has come out in the open, he is getting his little pointed head kicked all over the place.

With this I am having fun. He deserves it...and more.

He will go away when he gets tired of being kicked around.

This is the NFL and he cannot even play in a Pop Warner league.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Whooosh!!!

Bi-polar maybe?

SHOW THE FILE LIAR

It's "mysterious".

jed,

He is hopeless.

I LOVE THIS!!!

Everyone should see this.

GODVERMENT went one better until today. He did not even bother trying to win an argument.

He just went around deleting posts at will...taking advantage of the current problems with the commentary system.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

This came to me last night. Comes from a combination of learning the herald no longer removes posts, the past week when I have been a target for someone and I have noticed so many other posts removed, reading on another thread where BDC Dottie said ALL of the developers time is devoted to a revamp of BostonGlobe.com and maybe after the launch BDC will start addresssing other problems.

It is quite obvious to me that the moderators are not reading the posts whatsoever. The posters who have been using the abuse button have been taking advantage of this to wipe out posts whenever they please.

So, my idea is to approach BDC, using the form provided when you hit Contact Boston.Com and make them a proposal.

Let them know the level of frustration with this situation. That the victims have held back and not used their own abuse buttons to wipe out the posts of the posters we are 99% sure are doing this.

For them to try an experiment in the political forums. For say a month, just ignore any abuse button coming from the political forums.

Posters could still report abuse...but they would have to use that same form. That would slow them down, and make it much more likely the report was read.

BDC would also have an easy record of who is reporting, who they are targeting, and the reasons they are using.

In addition, we might suggest if they do not try this, which has no down side(nobody is being reported and it frees up their moderators for all the other BDC locations) the posters in the political forum will boycott BDC until they do try this...or implement some other plan.

The squeaky wheel theory.

Thoughts?

Also if people agree, the more of us who contact BDC, the better chance we will get their attention.

This forum may not be large, but a political newspaper with nobody posting in the political forums would look pretty ridiculous.

If this OP get removed, not to worry, I have a copy to replace it with.

as i said when discussing another topic, i did not realize that a click on the report abuse button results in a deleted post. i was promptly attacked by the cast of mean girls and their little clique nobody is invited to join.  i meant what i said. the herald, the times, chic tribune, do not allow the participants to delete posts.

you seem to be making a very big deal of these removals and be taking this personally almost to the point of crying and complaining. maybe you should ignore.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

In response to babytut's comment:

This came to me last night. Comes from a combination of learning the herald no longer removes posts, the past week when I have been a target for someone and I have noticed so many other posts removed, reading on another thread where BDC Dottie said ALL of the developers time is devoted to a revamp of BostonGlobe.com and maybe after the launch BDC will start addresssing other problems.

It is quite obvious to me that the moderators are not reading the posts whatsoever. The posters who have been using the abuse button have been taking advantage of this to wipe out posts whenever they please.

So, my idea is to approach BDC, using the form provided when you hit Contact Boston.Com and make them a proposal.

Let them know the level of frustration with this situation. That the victims have held back and not used their own abuse buttons to wipe out the posts of the posters we are 99% sure are doing this.

For them to try an experiment in the political forums. For say a month, just ignore any abuse button coming from the political forums.

Posters could still report abuse...but they would have to use that same form. That would slow them down, and make it much more likely the report was read.

BDC would also have an easy record of who is reporting, who they are targeting, and the reasons they are using.

In addition, we might suggest if they do not try this, which has no down side(nobody is being reported and it frees up their moderators for all the other BDC locations) the posters in the political forum will boycott BDC until they do try this...or implement some other plan.

Thoughts?

Also if people agree, the more of us who contact BDC, the better chance we will get their attention.

This forum may not be large, but a political newspaper with nobody posting in the political forums would look pretty ridiculous.

as i said when discussing another topic, i did not realize that a click on the report abuse button results in a deleted post. i was promptly attacked by the cast of mean girls and their little clique nobody is invited to join.  i meant what i said. the herald, the times, chic tribune, do not allow the participants to delete posts.

you seem to be making a very big deal of these removals and be taking this personally almost to the point of crying and complaining. maybe you should ignore.

You were "unaware" of what a report abuse button could do, yet you knew where everyone on BDC resided in less than a months time on here??? Right....sigh

correct, regina george.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

Thoughts?

You were "unaware" of what a report abuse button could do, yet you knew where everyone on BDC resided in less than a months time on here??? Right....sigh

correct, regina george.

Hahaha....riiiiiight....

And why would you refer to me as the American-born Nigerian sprinter who specializes in the 400 meters? Seems odd. Just sayin

try google

Sections
Shortcuts