AN INFERNO OF FREEDOM IGNITED ACROSS THE NATION

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

AN INFERNO OF FREEDOM IGNITED ACROSS THE NATION

The growing knowledge of Article V of the United States Constitution is becoming a raging inferno that is threatening to consume the ruling progressive elitist class of Washington DC.

For two century’s Article V was largely overlooked and virtually unknown and misunderstood by the majority of the American people, but a recent book entitled “The Liberty Amendments” written by Mark Levin has become the turning point and wakeup call that is changing all that and is awakening  the American people.

With the publishing of this book and it’s growing popularity and support; the one hundred year old war on our constitution, and our freedoms and liberties by the progressive’s has now encountered a new front called “The Convention of States Project” which has been launched by the group called Citizens for Self Governance. It is spreading like an out of control wild fire and is threatening to overtake and consume the progressive’s and their agenda and restore our nation once again to a Constitutional Republic governed by we the people.

The battle lines are forming between the Washington elite and the American people and the fireworks are about to start in the form of a lawful and peaceful revolution.

The American people have never lost a fight when our backs were against the wall and I don’t see them losing this one. Tens of thousands are awakening and enlisting and are hitting the streets getting the word out. Some are assembling on highway overpasses and holding protests at city and town halls from coast to coast. Legislators from many states have signed on and begun to prepare for an Article V convention of states. An army of freedom loving patriots has amassed and is on the move.

Freedom loving Americans are once again about to make history. Two hundred twenty six years ago when the states ratified the Constitution, our founding fathers gave us the tools and a solution in Article V of the constitution by which we can reign in the power of an out of control federal government should a time ever arise if needed.

WELL THAT TIME HAS COME MY FELLOW AMERICANS

And the only question that needs to be answered by you the reader is…

Which side will you be on, the side of Freedom and Liberty, or the side of tyranny? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

Re: AN INFERNO OF FREEDOM IGNITED ACROSS THE NATION

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:

In response to TheWiredJournal's comment:

The growing knowledge of Article V of the United States Constitution is becoming a raging inferno that is threatening to consume the ruling progressive elitist class of Washington DC.

For two century’s Article V was largely overlooked and virtually unknown and misunderstood by the majority of the American people, but a recent book entitled “The Liberty Amendments” written by Mark Levin has become the turning point and wakeup call that is changing all that and is awakening  the American people.

With the publishing of this book and it’s growing popularity and support; the one hundred year old war on our constitution, and our freedoms and liberties by the progressive’s has now encountered a new front called “The Convention of States Project” which has been launched by the group called Citizens for Self Governance. It is spreading like an out of control wild fire and is threatening to overtake and consume the progressive’s and their agenda and restore our nation once again to a Constitutional Republic governed by we the people.

The battle lines are forming between the Washington elite and the American people and the fireworks are about to start in the form of a lawful and peaceful revolution.

The American people have never lost a fight when our backs were against the wall and I don’t see them losing this one. Tens of thousands are awakening and enlisting and are hitting the streets getting the word out. Some are assembling on highway overpasses and holding protests at city and town halls from coast to coast. Legislators from many states have signed on and begun to prepare for an Article V convention of states. An army of freedom loving patriots has amassed and is on the move.

Freedom loving Americans are once again about to make history. Two hundred twenty six years ago when the states ratified the Constitution, our founding fathers gave us the tools and a solution in Article V of the constitution by which we can reign in the power of an out of control federal government should a time ever arise if needed.

WELL THAT TIME HAS COME MY FELLOW AMERICANS

And the only question that needs to be answered by you the reader is…

Which side will you be on, the side of Freedom and Liberty, or the side of tyranny? 

I'll be on 'MY side' - NOT theirs!

Besides .. There is no such thing as a 'Peaceful Revolution'. (Evolution is Peaceful)

And why does their site say that only "4,416 people like Convention of States Project."?

I think you should just 'let this cause' simply fade away ...

So,... Beach Spider,

You are one of those progressives I'm assuming, and are on the side of the progressives that have been attacking our Constitution and way of life for the past 100 years? Am I correct in my analysis and interpretation of you comment?

Why would I or any true freedom loving patriot and American want to give up on defending our constitution and this nation against its enemy's; whether they be foreign or domestic; whether that be the executive, Judicial, or legislative breach, or all the Illegal agency's created by them.

Many state legislators around the nation have already signed on and enlisted and are preparing to call for an Article V convention of the states, and when that happens congress cannot refuse, and under the rule of law will have little to no say or power over what is discussed for amendments, where it is held, who the delegate’s will be how many each state sends and so on, and so fore.

The only thing I see fading away is the un-American progressives and their anti constitutional agenda.

Give up on a cause that will restore the constitution to its original meaning and intent as laid out by our nations’ founding fathers?

Give up on the very document that gave birth to the greatest nation on this earth, and changed the world and made it a better place?

Give up on a document that I love and would die for that has been high jacked by the progressives and their agenda?

The document; that so many, many have fought for, spilled their blood for, and given their lives for?

The very document that has been slowly over the past 100 years, ignored, and rewritten by our supreme court, and those who have been slowly implementing a tyrannical ruling system and taking away our freedoms and liberty's.

What you see today is not freedom and liberty.

Our founding fathers gave us Article V of the constitution because they knew and understood the human heart and mind and foreseen a future day when the federal government would become drunk with power and would oppress the people.

The power of the ruling elite class of Washington DC must be taken away and returned once again to the people. 

Allow such an honorable and noble cause to fade away???

I THINK NOT!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

You know, that's terribly interesting. However, I have to get ready for the Belgian Beer Fest.

And when you've hit bottom and are down and out in the gutter pissing and puking on yourself from your alcohalism, I shall still reach out and offer you a hand up my firend

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Oooops, hold on a sec.... let me get my hip waders on.

Yes Concerned citizen that's a great idea for there is much filth, scum, and muck within our Capital

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Mr TWJ ..... no insult intended .... if Levin's and your beliefs where to take root in America what would happen to the hundreds of millions of other Americans who don't share your beliefs .... we won't stand by and let your ideas rule us ... we will still be in the majority ....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I didn't realize that going to a beer tasting makes one an alcoholic.

Jebus, I hope not. I guess that depends on the frequency of the "tasting" though.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Mr TWJ ..... no insult intended .... if Levin's and your beliefs where to take root in America what would happen to the hundreds of millions of other Americans who don't share your beliefs .... we won't stand by and let your ideas rule us ... we will still be in the majority ....

So you think it's ok for the supreme court, and congress to just ingor, and purposely missinterprite  and malipulate and rewite the constitution? Our Founding fathers gave us an Article V for the sole purpose of reining in an out of control federal government....They are not my Idea's nor Mark Levin's Levins proposals are merely sugestions) they were our founding fathers, as to what is discussed for proposed amendments is soley up to the deligates sent to a convention. And not congress, nor the supreme court, nor the president have any power over it, or to deny such a convention as it is writen in the Constitution that congress must place the call once the states submit the paper work. It is people like you sir that are part of the problem

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

So you think it's ok for the supreme court, and congress to just ingore, and purposely missinterprite  and malipulate and rewite the constitution? Our Founding fathers gave us an Article V for the sole purpose of reining in an out of control federal government....They are not my Idea's nor Mark Levin's Levins proposals are merely sugestions) they were our founding fathers, as to what is discussed for proposed amendments is soley up to the deligates sent to a convention. And not congress, nor the supreme court, nor the president have any power over it, or to deny such a convention as it is writen in the Constitution that congress must place the call once the states submit the paper work. It is people like you sir that are part of the problem

Careful, your ignorance is showing.

Amendments may be proposed by either:

Really? My apologies I was not aware I was showing any ignorance please elaborate further and explain to me in what way I am displaying ignorance and misunderstanding Article V of the US Constitution ....

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it

necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the

Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall

call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case,

shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution,

when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States,

or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other

Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that

no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand

eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth

Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State,

without its Consent, shall be deprived of it's equal Suffrage in the

Senate.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

Also by the way please answer my question and stop dodging them. Do you feel it is ok and right that for the past hundred years. All three branches of the frederal government has ignored, and violated our Constitution? President's by executive order, Congress by establishing agency's and deligating their legislative duty's to them (which is forbidin in the Constitution for them to do so) and the Supreme Court with it's willful misinterpritation and  bypassing the plain and clear text of our Constitution with it's rulings that are unconstitutional and that undermine the checks and balances put in place by our founding fathers?

Do you think this is lawful, OK and right?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

So you think it's ok for the supreme court, and congress to just ingor, and purposely missinterprite  and malipulate and rewite the constitution? Our Founding fathers gave us an Article V for the sole purpose of reining in an out of control federal government....They are not my Idea's nor Mark Levin's Levins proposals are merely sugestions) they were our founding fathers, as to what is discussed for proposed amendments is soley up to the deligates sent to a convention. And not congress, nor the supreme court, nor the president have any power over it, or to deny such a convention as it is writen in the Constitution that congress must place the call once the states submit the paper work. It is people like you sir that are part of the problem

I'm part of the problem because I disagree with you ? I see you just want everybody to do things your way without discussion .....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

So you think it's ok for the supreme court, and congress to just ingore, and purposely missinterprite  and malipulate and rewite the constitution? Our Founding fathers gave us an Article V for the sole purpose of reining in an out of control federal government....They are not my Idea's nor Mark Levin's Levins proposals are merely sugestions) they were our founding fathers, as to what is discussed for proposed amendments is soley up to the deligates sent to a convention. And not congress, nor the supreme court, nor the president have any power over it, or to deny such a convention as it is writen in the Constitution that congress must place the call once the states submit the paper work. It is people like you sir that are part of the problem

Really? My apologies I was not aware I was showing any ignorance please elaborate further and explain to me in what way I am displaying ignorance and misunderstanding Article V of the US Constitution ....

Senate.

So I take it that you are retracting your statement?

Specifically:

They are not my Idea's nor Mark Levin's Levins proposals are merely sugestions) they were our founding fathers, as to what is discussed for proposed amendments is soley up to the deligates sent to a convention. And not congress, nor the supreme court, nor the president have any power over it

I am not retracting anything…

You stated

“Mr TWJ ..... no insult intended .... if Levin's and your beliefs where to take root in America what would happen to the hundreds of millions of other Americans who don't share your beliefs .... we won't stand by and let your ideas rule us ... we will still be in the majority ....

The fact that I mentioned Mark levin’s book and the Convention of states project was to stress a point that the American people are waking up to the fact that we have been given a solution by our founding fathers by the printing and publishing of that book.

I did not say that those specific amendments will be proposed when the convention takes place, (But I must say that the suggested amendments by Levin are in my mind very solid steps in the right direction and should be seriously considered)

With regards to my comment…

“They are not my Idea's nor Mark Levin's Levins proposals are merely sugestions) they were our founding fathers, as to what is discussed for proposed amendmentsis soley up to the deligates sent to a convention. And not congress, nor the supreme court, nor the president have any power over it”

I was referencing the limitations congress has over Article V that the founders placed in our Constitution.

Also with regard to the second part of that comment I should have noted also that in recent decades members of Congress have attempted to impose statutory controls on an ArticleV convention for proposing amendments.

This is not only both dangerous and treasonous to our constitutional republic and to the concept of a government "by the people" it is also beyond the authority of Congress.

E.G.

The Ervin Bill, Senate

Bill 2307.

The Budget Control Act

Senate Bill 204 submitted by Senator Hatch

Just to name a few.

The bottom line is an Article V Convention of States is a threat to those in Washington who are abusing the powers of our federal government and stomping on states’ rights and our individual freedoms and liberties.

It would be absurd to say that the framers intended to entrust Congress with authority over the very institution that was created specifically to by-pass and restrain Congress should it act against the will of the people.

It is also absurd for you to say "we won't stand by and let your ideas rule us ... we will still be in the majority"

Just who exactly are the "WE" you are speaking of? 

It is the rule of law that will prevail not some unconstitutional agenda set forth by the progressive's my friend.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

I'm part of the problem because I disagree with you ? I see you just want everybody to do things your way without discussion .....

Do you feel it is ok and right that for the past hundred years. All three branches of the frederal government has ignored, and violated our Constitution? President's by executive order, Congress by establishing agency's and deligating their legislative duty's to them (which is forbidin in the Constitution for them to do so) and the Supreme Court with it's willful misinterpritation and  bypassing the plain and clear text of our Constitution with it's rulings that are unconstitutional and that undermine the checks and balances put in place by our founding fathers?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

Senate.

So I take it that you are retracting your statement?

Specifically:

They are not my Idea's nor Mark Levin's Levins proposals are merely sugestions) they were our founding fathers, as to what is discussed for proposed amendments is soley up to the deligates sent to a convention. And not congress, nor the supreme court, nor the president have any power over it

I am not retracting anything…

You stated

“Mr TWJ ..... no insult intended .... if Levin's and your beliefs where to take root in America what would happen to the hundreds of millions of other Americans who don't share your beliefs .... we won't stand by and let your ideas rule us ... we will still be in the majority ....

The fact that I mentioned Mark levin’s book and the Convention of states project was to stress a point that the American people are waking up to the fact that we have been given a solution by our founding fathers by the printing and publishing of that book.

I did not say that those specific amendments will be proposed when the convention takes place, (But I must say that the suggested amendments by Levin are in my mind very solid steps in the right direction and should be seriously considered)

With regards to my comment…

“They are not my Idea's nor Mark Levin's Levins proposals are merely sugestions) they were our founding fathers, as to what is discussed for proposed amendmentsis soley up to the deligates sent to a convention. And not congress, nor the supreme court, nor the president have any power over it”

I was referencing the limitations congress has over Article V that the founders placed in our Constitution.

Also with regard to the second part of that comment I should have noted also that in recent decades members of Congress have attempted to impose statutory controls on an ArticleV convention for proposing amendments.

This is not only both dangerous and treasonous to our constitutional republic and to the concept of a government "by the people" it is also beyond the authority of Congress.

E.G.

The Ervin Bill, Senate

Bill 2307.

The Budget Control Act

Senate Bill 204 submitted by Senator Hatch

Just to name a few.

The bottom line is an Article V Convention of States is a threat to those in Washington who are abusing the powers of our federal government and stomping on states’ rights and our individual freedoms and liberties.

It would be absurd to say that the framers intended to entrust Congress with authority over the very institution that was created specifically to by-pass and restrain Congress should it act against the will of the people.

It is also absurd for you to say "we won't stand by and let your ideas rule us ... we will still be in the majority"

Just who exactly are the "WE" you are speaking of? 

It is the rule of law that will prevail not some unconstitutional agenda set forth by the progressive's my friend.

Ummm, first of all, none of those posts you are trying to attribute to me are, in fact mine. Seems your conspiracy-addled mind is getting the best of your ability to manage reality.

Second, I am merely pointing out that you are wholly ignorant of the Constitution and specifically Article V. You stated unequivocally that Congress has no input into amendments.

"...what is discussed for proposed amendments is soley up to the deligates sent to a convention. And not congress, nor the supreme court, nor the president have any power over it..."

That is just laughably wrong, which turns your halfcocked rant into nothing more than a Thorozine induced nightmare created in your head.

In fact, Congress is one of TWO ways to amend the Constitution.

So back to the alex jones echo chambers for some more nonsensical rants.

So back to the alex jones echo chambers for some more nonsensical rants

Really? I find it funny that all you can do is resort to childlike comments when presented with facts...and by the way you still have not answered my question.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Do you feel it is ok and right that for the past hundred years. All three branches of the frederal government has ignored, and violated our Constitution? President's by executive order, Congress by establishing agency's and deligating their legislative duty's to them (which is forbidin in the Constitution for them to do so) and the Supreme Court with it's willful misinterpritation and  bypassing the plain and clear text of our Constitution with it's rulings that are unconstitutional and that undermine the checks and balances put in place by our founding fathers?

I agree with somethings that you say and some of things that you say I think is crazy ...... I think judges should have term limits .... politicians do have term limits it is called elections ...... to solve a lot of the problems that our politicians caused I think public financing of campaigns is the way to go and return the fairness doctrine where everyone who runs for office gets equal time to have their ideas heard .. why should the well heeled special interest groups be allow to dominate our political process ...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

I agree with somethings that you say and some of things that you say I think is crazy ...... I think judges should have term limits .... politicians do have term limits it is called elections ...... to solve a lot of the problems that our politicians caused I think public financing of campaigns is the way to go and return the fairness doctrine where everyone who runs for office gets equal time to have their ideas heard .. why should well heeled special interest groups be allow to dominate our political process ...

OK Sister sledge, thank you for your honesty and input, I am curious though about which things you think I’m saying that are crazy. Care to elaborate and be more specific if you would please? I’m very open minded and always try to remain humble and teachable.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I agree with somethings that you say and some of things that you say I think is crazy ...... I think judges should have term limits .... politicians do have term limits it is called elections ...... to solve a lot of the problems that our politicians caused I think public financing of campaigns is the way to go and return the fairness doctrine where everyone who runs for office gets equal time to have their ideas heard .. why should well heeled special interest groups be allow to dominate our political process ...

OK Sister sledge, thank you for your honesty and input, I am curious though about which things you think I’m saying that are crazy. Care to elaborate and be more specific if you would please? I’m very open minded and always try to remain humble and teachable.

Sorry crazy was a wrong choice of words on my part .... I should have used impracticable instead ...... the special interest groups who own our two main political parties that we have in place today would never allow what you want to become reality ..... but keep the fight up .... again I'm sorry for I should have chose my words better

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Which is the "freedom" part again...?

And which laws, specifically, do you object to that you might believe are running afoul of the constitution...?

It's very difficult to see how overly literal interpretations of the constitution square with the needs and desires of 21st century america...a diverse, multi-lingual society of myriad cultures, religions and customs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

He's mad about administrative agencies, executive orders, and Marbury v. Madison.

I guess.

But that's like complaining about 'socialism' when any fool can see that every state in the union has a public dole, picks market winners, and regulates production of certain goods and services.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheWiredJournal. Show TheWiredJournal's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Which is the "freedom" part again...?

And which laws, specifically, do you object to that you might believe are running afoul of the constitution...?

It's very difficult to see how overly literal interpretations of the constitution square with the needs and desires of 21st century america...a diverse, multi-lingual society of myriad cultures, religions and customs.

Matty,

Good questions indeed.

“Which is the "freedom" part again...?”

How about, The patriot act, ObamaCare, There are many, don’t you think?

Let’s face Washington is broken, and out of control.

Well for one, I’m no Constitution scholar or legal expert by any means however the more I educate myself on this matter the clearer the picture becomes for me along with a better understanding what some of the problems are.

It's very difficult to see how overly literal interpretations of the constitution square with the needs and desires of 21st century america...a diverse, multi-lingual society of myriad cultures, religions and customs

Believe me I fully realize the complex times we live in but, it does not take a rocket scientist to see that Washington is out of control.  An Article V I think Is perhaps (from where I stand anyway… ) maybe just the solution we need. It’s time to focus on home base and fix our own house. There’s been some very good evidence presented in favor of the states calling an Article five, and there have been some very good possible solutions offered that I think it’s time to discuss these on a national level. Thus I agree with the idea.

Do I have fears of a possible run away convention, of course, I’m sure we all do. But we can’t let our fears allow us to sacrifice our freedoms and liberty’s. We owe this to our ancestors, along with our children and great/great grandchildren, and to those who have come before us that have fought and died to protect, preserve our Constitution. We cannot allow This High jacking of our Constitution to go on any longer. There will obviously perhaps be others, as we have many problems to discuss and work through, and fix, but it’s a start….

Don’t you think, at least to some degree?

Sections
Shortcuts