Andiejen and Her Whacky "Coincidence" Theories

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: Andiejen and Her Whacky

In response to Sheeple-Nation's comment:

Hey, if a key witness in a case against a mafia "Don" (Andiejen: it's a whacky conspiracy theory to believe that the mafia exists) happens to fall from the 20th floor of a building, it's all just a "Coincidence".

If a whistleblower just happens to end up committing "suicide" by shooting himself in the head multiple times, before he gets a chance to testify, it HAS TO BE A COINCIDENCE.

And, if TWO FBI AGENTS WHO ARRESTED Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, BOTH FALL OUT OF THE SAME HELICOPTER, OF COURSE, IT HAS TO BE A COINCIDENCE.

In fact, Andiejen has reccomended that those behindars for "conspiracy" should all be freed because, of course, there is no such thing as "conspiracy" it's always just a "Coincidence" .

Don't be too hard on her though. She's been fighting a Progressive Mental Disorder for years. These people brains do not function normally.

Sheeple,

Wow! I merit my own thread from you.

"In fact, Andiejen has reccomended that those behindars for "conspiracy" should all be freed because, of course, there is no such thing as "conspiracy" it's always just a "Coincidence" ."

Just for fun, where did I recommend the above, Sheeple???

"Don't be too hard on her though. She's been fighting a Progressive Mental Disorder for years. These people brains do not function normally."

Gee, I thought it was SisterSledge with a Progressive Mental Disorder. Now I have the same condition.

No problem pumpkin. You have added some needed humor since your return. May the force be with you.

p.s. Go easy on the "mafia" references please. I am 100% Italian-American. We do not use that word.  Did you not ever watch "The Sopranos"?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

Andiejen has a lot of good thoughts and some I disagree with.

"we The people" support freedom of speech.

What's wrong with America today? Hate and name calling.

I watched a kids show this morning with my Autistic Daughter. They were playing a game with cell phones. Who could txt the fastest. ya calling each other names.

chiefhowie,

Thanks for kind words. I feel the same way about you.

I agree about the hate and name calling. One way way to deal with Sheeple is to use humor to deflect his "attacks", IMO.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

We'll see how it plays out in court now, wont we.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Sheeple it's a remote possibility that these FBI Agents were murdered .... but I say  there is almost a 99.9999999 % chance they were killed in a training accident

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey, if a key witness in a case against a mafia "Don" (Andiejen: it's a whacky conspiracy theory to believe that the mafia exists) happens to fall from the 20th floor of a building, it's all just a "Coincidence".

If a whistleblower just happens to end up committing "suicide" by shooting himself in the head multiple times, before he gets a chance to testify, it HAS TO BE A COINCIDENCE.

And, if TWO FBI AGENTS WHO ARRESTED Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, BOTH FALL OUT OF THE SAME HELICOPTER, OF COURSE, IT HAS TO BE A COINCIDENCE.

In fact, Andiejen has reccomended that those behindars for "conspiracy" should all be freed because, of course, there is no such thing as "conspiracy" it's always just a "Coincidence" .

Don't be too hard on her though. She's been fighting a Progressive Mental Disorder for years. These people brains do not function normally.

Sheeple,

Wow! I merit my own thread from you.

"In fact, Andiejen has reccomended that those behindars for "conspiracy" should all be freed because, of course, there is no such thing as "conspiracy" it's always just a "Coincidence" ."

Just for fun, where did I recommend the above, Sheeple???

"Don't be too hard on her though. She's been fighting a Progressive Mental Disorder for years. These people brains do not function normally."

Gee, I thought it was SisterSledge with a Progressive Mental Disorder. Now I have the same condition.

No problem pumpkin. You have added some needed humor since your return. May the force be with you.

p.s. Go easy on the "mafia" references please. I am 100% Italian-American. We do not use that word.  Did you not ever watch "The Sopranos"?

[/QUOTE]

You should feel honored.

Let's cut to the chase. I'm going to ask you for a direct answer to direct question.

If a key witness in a case against a mafia "Don" happens to fall from the 20th floor of a building, would you think it was a coincidence?

I'll be waiting for your answer........punkin'.....or maybe I should say zucca'....

[/QUOTE]

Sheeple,

It would help if you would stop referring to me as "pumpkin"...or even "zucca".

That is a term of affection I employ for my 6 year old niece. 

A grown man should know is is rather demeaning to a fully grown woman.

As for your question, that is what we refer in the law as circumstantial evidence. You could never convict anybody on just that.  But you already knew that, did you not?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

If the only thing that you need to have a Progressive Mental Disorder is to want evidence before going off on a half-cocked conspiracy tangent then I guess I have one too.

Wow, who knew?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

YES OR NO ?

I gotta know right now!

Do you love me?

Will you love me forever?

Do you need me?

Will you never leave me?

Will you make me so happy

For the rest of my life

Will you take me away

And will you make me your wife?

I gotta know right now

Before we go any further

Do you love me?

And will you love me forever?

--

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Bwah ha ha ha....The "Heroic" Shrinking Butler stumbles onto the scene in an embarrassing attempt to defend Andiejen from having  The inability to answer a direct question, with a direct answer, is the single most debilitating  symptom of PMD (Progressive Mental Disorder).

You do! You do love me!

--

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]YES OR NO ?

I gotta know right now!

Do you love me?

Will you love me forever?

Do you need me?

Will you never leave me?

Will you make me so happy

For the rest of my life

Will you take me away

And will you make me your wife?

I gotta know right now

Before we go any further

Do you love me?

And will you love me forever?

--

[/QUOTE]
    baby baby let me sleep on it and I'll give you the answer in the morning

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

baby baby let me sleep on it and I'll give you the answer in the morning

That is such a typical male answer, let me out of this car right now.

--

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

You have to admit, Sheeple is tenacious if nothing else.

Further, you guys are creative at making your points.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

The title of this thread would make a great book title or name for your own talk show.  

You could invite Sheeple to be on your show as a guest.   Laughing  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to yogafriend's comment:

[QUOTE]

The title of this thread would make a great book title or name for your own talk show.  

You could invite Sheeple to be on your show as a guest.   Laughing  

[/QUOTE]

yogafriend,

Now there is an idea. Would love to have Sheeple as a guest. Do you think he would accept an invitation?

In the alternative, Sheeple would be a great character for the book. You just cannot make up better characters.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]baby baby let me sleep on it and I'll give you the answer in the morning

That is such a typical male answer, let me out of this car right now.

--

[/QUOTE]

You are good

Sections
Shortcuts