Another Democratic Congressman insulting someone at a meeting.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

Another Democratic Congressman insulting someone at a meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUpW6lM958M

Shouldn't Congressmen be respectful to the people who they work for?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Re: Another Democratic Congressman insulting someone at a meeting.

Depends how stupid the employer is.  Stupidity is a wonderful thing.  A gift from the Gods.  In a PC world stupidity is the one last thing it is still ok to mock in public.  I love stupid people, especially you, Goober.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

In Response to Another Democratic Congressman insulting someone at a meeting.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUpW6lM958M Shouldn't Congressmen be respectful to the people who they work for?
    Posted by gabootwo2006[/QUOTE]

When people act stupid or disrepectful, I believe the congressman has a right to respond in kind. Most of the people here have no real dialogue...they just want to use talking points and prove their stupidity and lack of knowlege..because they trust in Glenn Beck or Fox to deliver information to them.

The poster of the video added about a drivers license to prove citizenship....again this is a stupid thing because a drivers license will NOT prove citizenship

Bless Pete Stark for being a standup person against the fools of this country

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUpW6lM958M Shouldn't Congressmen be respectful to the people who they work for?

im sure you are ok with this teabagger and his behavior toward the president

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fymdNxn82M&feature=player_embedded

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from catmantwo. Show catmantwo's posts

Re: Stupidity

[QUOTE]Stupidity is a wonderful thing.

I love stupid people, especially you, Goober.
    Posted by movingtarget2[/QUOTE]

Ain't it though!? It's the only reason I come here.  Wink

I'm not familiar with Goober, but I'm looking forward to making his acquaintance.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

The idiot who made the video would prefer that you show an ID before getting treatment at a Hospital. Yes, because it's really smart to require doctors and nurses to try to verify who a person is instead of trying to save a persons life.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

Wonderful!!!! I have a whole bunch of you CONDONING what Stark did? Now, what if Stark was a republican? What would you say then?

My whole point was that Politicans should ALWAYS be graceous and kind to those who they work for. Even if that means a person is screaming in their face, calling them names, and basically being a butthead should they still be kind, compassionate and understanding to the cause. Unfortunately, for Stark and other Democrats THEY DON'T GET THAT POINT. If they did otherwise, maybe those in government would be better liked from the public. However, this just proves that some in the government don't have the same respect for those who they work then others do. In my book, Stark was a jerk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

A republican wouldn't deride a moron, he'd kneel before him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

In Response to Re: Another Democratic Congressman insulting someone at a meeting.:
    [QUOTE]A republican wouldn't deride a moron, he'd kneel before him.

You prove my point you S.O.B.! You didn't have to get rude, but you did. Just like your HYPOCRITE LIBERAL CONGRESSPEOPLE.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FactsRus. Show FactsRus's posts

In Response to Re: Another Democratic Congressman insulting someone at a meeting.:
    [QUOTE]A republican wouldn't deride a moron, he'd kneel before him.

Hmmmm.....  like Obama bowing to the Saudi King?

What a weak President we have. Digraceful and pathetic cannot even desribe him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

No.  You miss the point.  A republican needs the nutcases.  A democrat can afford to offend them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[QUOTE]No.  You miss the point.  A republican needs the nutcases.  A democrat can afford to offend them.

You should call the pharmacy. I think your medication just ran out and your getting delusional. Plus, how dare you insult these people who are concerned, worried and scared of what Obama wants to do. They aren't organized groups like ACORN or some other leftist group which will bus people in from outside the area of a meeting just so these LIBERAL CONGRESSPEOPLE will get friendlier questions from the crowd. These people are average, everyday people just looking for answers from those who are governing them. However, sadly, THEY GET INSULTED BY THESE JERKS AND MOST OF THE TIME DON'T GET THEIR QUESTIONS EVEN ANSWERED.

Some fine administration and liberal leadership you have running the country. They sure know how to RESPECTFULLY ANSWER QUESTIONS. Yet, you condone this behavior. THAT IS WHY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A JERK.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

And you'll always be a moron.

See, its ok to insult people who insult you, you freakin hypocrite.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charles2008. Show Charles2008's posts

[QUOTE]The poster of the video added about a drivers license to prove citizenship....again this is a stupid thing because a drivers license will NOT prove citizenship Bless Pete Stark for being a standup person against the fools of this country
    Posted by PS911fan[/QUOTE]

Even worse.  The video poster wants emmergency rooms to check "driver licence" before delivering service.  Did any idiot out there question what will happen to them if taken to hospital with a heart attack and forgot to grab their driver's license?   Calling them idiots is being too kind.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Charles2008. Show Charles2008's posts

[QUOTE].....  These people are average, everyday people just looking for answers from those who are governing them.

Actually, these people were way BELOW average.    You should have a higher opinion of average americans.

[QUOTE].....  to RESPECTFULLY ANSWER QUESTIONS. Yet, you condone this behavior.

Stark was way too polite towards some of them.  It only encourages jerk behavior. YOU could not stay so reserved when confronted with such uncivil behavior. (I know I would not!).  Are you normally gracious when called a liar? Yet you expected from Stark.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[QUOTE]And you'll always be a moron. See, its ok to insult people who insult you, you freakin hypocrite.

MORON, HYPOCRITE???????.....you can come up with better then that MovingTarget. Your whole shtick here online is to insult and belittle others you don't agree with. Yet, you call me a moron and a hypocrite. You are sooooo TWO-FACED and such a MOONBAT that you can't see that you are the only MORON/HYPOCRITE here between us.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Democratic Congressman insulting someone at a meeting. : MORON, HYPOCRITE???????.....you can come up with better then that MovingTarget. Your whole shtick here online is to insult and belittle others you don't agree with. Yet, you call me a moron and a hypocrite. You are sooooo TWO-FACED and such a MOONBAT that you can't see that you are the only MORON/HYPOCRITE here between us.

That's not my schtick.  Its your's.  And Dexter's.  And Newtster's.  And Obammy's. And Sarah84's.  And these new guys Encititas and Aconvoisier.  Bobin, much of the time, but every now and then he surprises with a moment of claritry.  I'm sure I left some out, you guys all look the same.  And for the record, I've never belittled someone because they don't agree with me.  I belittle people only after a) they've tried to belittle me and b) they fail to think about what they're saying.  Most of my replys are attempts to get someone to expand on, defend, or detail an alarming statement.  I almost never publicize my own opinion here and certainly wouldn't bother in a reply to one of you. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Democratic Congressman insulting someone at a meeting. : That's not my schtick.  Its your's.  And Dexter's.  And Newtster's.  And Obammy's. And Sarah84's.  And these new guys Encititas and Aconvoisier.  Bobin, much of the time, but every now and then he surprises with a moment of claritry.  I'm sure I left some out, you guys all look the same.  And for the record, I've never belittled someone because they don't agree with me.  I belittle people only after a) they've tried to belittle me and b) they fail to think about what they're saying.  Most of my replys are attempts to get someone to expand on, defend, or detail an alarming statement.  I almost never publicize my own opinion here and certainly wouldn't bother in a reply to one of you. 

Sometimes, (it's kind of a guilty pleasure), but I get some satisfaction by poking caged animals with a stick.  It amuses me to see them bite their own tails, pee themselves and bash their own noses into the bars.  I know it's wrong, but I do enjoy it.  The madder they get, the stupider they act.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Democratic Congressman insulting someone at a meeting. : That's not my schtick.  Its your's.  And Dexter's.  And Newtster's.  And Obammy's. And Sarah84's.  And these new guys Encititas and Aconvoisier.  Bobin, much of the time, but every now and then he surprises with a moment of claritry.  I'm sure I left some out, you guys all look the same.  And for the record, I've never belittled someone because they don't agree with me.  I belittle people only after a) they've tried to belittle me and b) they fail to think about what they're saying.  Most of my replys are attempts to get someone to expand on, defend, or detail an alarming statement.  I almost never publicize my own opinion here and certainly wouldn't bother in a reply to one of you. 

"I almost never publicize my own opinion here" - What a lie!!! Your a liberal democrat. Your incapiable of not putting in your two cents of your opinion on a subject. 

"I belittle people only after a) they've tried to belittle me and b) they fail to think about what they're saying."

So you can't take another point of view different then yours and therefore and therefore respond in kind with STUPID, IDIOTIC REMARKS belittling them. In addition, on your second point your basically insulting posters because your accusing them of not thinking about what they are saying. Then again, you are a Democrat, liberal thinker here and I guess the double standard doesn't apply to you. LOL!!!!

That's not my schtick.  Its your's.

Really, then why is it that after someone writes a long post your always there with a quick one to three line response afterward with some "quick poke, smarmy remark" in the post? As for me, I post here and there and am not one of the constant, everyday posters like Obammy or Skater. Therefore, how could that be my schtick if I am posting infrequently?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

How could I forget Tboater?!?

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[QUOTE]Actually, these people were way BELOW average.    You should have a higher opinion of average americans. Stark was way too polite towards some of them.  It only encourages jerk behavior. YOU could not stay so reserved when confronted with such uncivil behavior. (I know I would not!).  Are you normally gracious when called a liar? Yet you expected from Stark.
    Posted by Charles2008[/QUOTE]

These people BELOW average?????? In comparison to what? Liberals???? LOLROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!  These people were just average everyday people like you and me and were asking questions out of concern. Stark was a jerk as he let his emotions get the better of him (a bad leadership trait) as what he should have done is just understand these people were upset and to just let them vent their frustrations to him. He didn't have to take what they said personally as they were talking about their displeasure with the government. Who knows, maybe he would have had a better back and forth conversation with them rather then looking like he didn't want to be there in the first place and acting all "pissed off" towards that first guy. All in all, it was just shameful to see this LIBERAL IDIOT not use his management skills and just allow the people to vent to him understanding fully why they were upset.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Out of concern.  These people are more gulible than troofers and you expect a congressman to just let them vent. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

[QUOTE]Out of concern.  These people are more gulible than troofers and you expect a congressman to just let them vent. 

To let them vent thier frustrations, concerns, questions, anger and overall judgement over what they see going on in the government today. Absolutely, let them vent! Maybe it is because these people don't feel like they are being heard by thier government and there is a distrust between the citizens and those voted in to lead them on why they are so upset. Who knows, maybe these Congresspeople will learn something or will gauge the atmosphere in the country right now. Either way, these Congresspeople should be respectful to those they lead EVEN IF THOSE CITIZENS SPEW THIER ANGER AND OPPOSING OPINIONS TOWARDS THEM.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Gotta love the liveing and breathing talking point to complain about talking points

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

"That's not my schtick"

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.....that is goddamn funny. No, you never insult anyone....hahahahahahahahaha. You have a funny view on how things have occurred.

"Most of my replys are attempts to get someone to expand on, defend, or detail an alarming statement."

Oh, is THAT what you do??? Hahahahaha.....riiiight.