Another Obama vacation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

Re: Another Obama vacation

Is it a vacation when you are campaigning.. all the time?

The greatest liar in history.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I don't begrudge OBama his vacations.  Maybe he takes too many of them, but, not so much appleas to organges, it is more like worring about things we can't change vs. those things we can.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Complaining about a president taking vacations was silly when the Dems did it in regards to Bush and it's silly when Repubs do it in regards to Obama.

Presidents don't vacation like the average person does. Meaning the president doesn't dissconnect from his job. He's made aware of what is going on and is moments away from being able to be flown back to White House for any serious issues. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Complaining about a president taking vacations was silly when the Dems did it in regards to Bush and it's silly when Repubs do it in regards to Obama.

Presidents don't vacation like the average person does. Meaning the president doesn't dissconnect from his job. He's made aware of what is going on and is moments away from being able to be flown back to White House for any serious issues. 

That's right.  Besides, Martha's Vineyard has become a cesspool of new age philosophy and food.  Other than the occasional nice view, it is a fairly undesirable place these days for anyone with half a brain.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Well,  Bush does deserve a bit of criticism for creating a bogus ranch (like a movie set)in Crawford, TX where he could pretend to do ranch work for the camera. 

Otherwise, yes, a president's vacation just means they are doing their job in a different place.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well,  Bush does deserve a bit of criticism for creating a bogus ranch (like a movie set)in Crawford, TX where he could pretend to do ranch work for the camera. 

Otherwise, yes, a president's vacation just means they are doing their job in a different place.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha....ever the partisan dipsh!t. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

That's right.  Besides, Martha's Vineyard has become a cesspool of new age philosophy and food.  Other than the occasional nice view, it is a fairly undesirable place these days for anyone with half a brain.

I've been going there for over 30 years.  At its core, the island hasn't changed a bit. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"Note: Chainsaw is dirty, but his work gloves are brand spanking new and pristine (as is the rest of what he is wearing). I wonder if he bought a used chainsaw (or borrowed one)?

I know my work clothes are all stained and in various degrees of decay....  "

Is this really what it's come to? Oh look...his clothes are clean...that must mean the pic is staged. It just can't be true that Bush would ever use a chainsaw. We need to make sure people think it's a lie.....sigh

Amazed at how much the Left concerns themselves with whether or not Bush does yard work.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Spoken by someone with barely a quarter of said half (and makes about as much sense)....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]Martha's Vineyard

Is full of your worshipped "job creators", so you should be bowing towards its hallowed ground rather than whining about it.

[/QUOTE]

It's full of latter-day hippies working for the few job creators who actually reside there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE]

Spoken by someone with barely a quarter of said half (and makes about as much sense)....

[/QUOTE]

Alls I know is that a quarter..is worth more than a paradigm.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]food.

Did you see "organic arugula" on a farm stand and run screaming?

[/QUOTE]

Funny how mentioning Martha's Vineyard send all the wanna-be elitists on this site runnign to their keyboards to heap insults upon me.  That's ok.  It just shows I have struck a nerve.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"Obviously whackjob wingnuts must be running out of real issues to talk about."

This coming from the guy who complained when Bush took vacations. Hypocrisy running rampant as usual

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]food.

[/QUOTE]

Funny how mentioning Martha's Vineyard send all the wanna-be elitists on this site runnign to their keyboards to heap insults upon me.  That's ok.  It just shows I have struck a nerve.

[/QUOTE]

No, it just shows how much of an idiot and easy target you are when you make uninformed, baseless comments like those.

Admittedly on a dumb thread like this, it passes the time....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

[QUOTE]

Correct. Obama is not the same as congress.

However, both are going on vacation. I don't see you complaining that the do-nothing obstructionist Republicans are on vacation.

BWAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."do nothing obstructionists Republicans"  LOL!!

Could you imagine if the Republicans had NOT put a stop to the nonsense of this incompetent fool?

OMG    Republican`s fault.  Bush`s fault.

[/QUOTE]

So despite the OP, you don't actually want Obama to do anything?  You just want him to do nothing in DC?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

BTW, my topic is relevant and important.  

Not really.

To you, maybe.

To the rest it's just more useless hyperbole and character attacks.  Good luck with all that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]food.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, it just shows how much of an idiot and easy target you are when you make uninformed, baseless comments like those.

Admittedly on a dumb thread like this, it passes the time....

[/QUOTE]

Naw, having spent much time on the vineyard, I can tell you it is largely filled with liberal elitists and hippies, with a few native Americans that are really Portuguese.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

BTW, my topic is relevant and important.  

Not really.

To you, maybe.

To the rest it's just more useless hyperbole and character attacks.  Good luck with all that.

[/QUOTE]

I actually think it is useful. Even when I agree with you, you find a way to turn it into a personal attack.  Very telling.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Did the House really vote to defund ACORN last week even though it hasn't existed since 2010

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

Congress is likely to give final approval to legislation that ties student loan interest rates to the market-set rate of Treasury bonds, lowering interest rates at least in the short term.

--------------------------

You mean the Senate.  The House already passed it, and its Obabma's idea!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

OH please.  Dems ranted about every Bush vacay, and all he did was go home.

Islanders hate this sht, BTW

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Naw, having spent much time on the vineyard, I can tell you it is largely filled with liberal elitists and hippies, with a few native Americans that are really Portuguese.

I don't believe you, given how wrong your statement is.

Can't comment without being racist, can you...?  I guess I was wrong to give you the benefit of the doubt.  My bad.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't believe you, given how wrong your statement is.

Can't comment without being racist, can you...?  I guess I was wrong to give you the benefit of the doubt.  My bad.

[/QUOTE]

How is what he posted racist?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts