Anyone see this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Anyone see this?

I saw this.....it's really big news being covered by all the major news outlets....hahahahaha

These three are absolute pieces of sh!t cowards. Real tough guys ganging up on one kid

Remember though....this in no way could EVER involve the slightest bit of racism of the black kids part or EVER be considered a hate crime. No, no....it's purely coincidental that its three black kids ganging up on one white kid. Just kids being kids.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Fist fights between junior high students normally doesn't make it to the "major news outlets".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

does anyone know if the three punks been charged with any crimes yet ...... or has there been any out crys to armed school bus drivers .....

btw ..... justice will be done .... if it ain't than make a big deal about it !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

Fist fights between junior high students normally doesn't make it to the "major news outlets".

Fist fights don't....totally agree. Except this wasn't a fist fight. This was three cowards beating a younger kid to the point where the kid who got beaten ended up with a broken hand. Spare me your bullsh!t.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

Fist fights don't....totally agree. Except this wasn't a fist fight. This was three cowards beating a younger kid to the point where the kid who got beaten ended up with a broken hand. Spare me your bullsh!t.

[/QUOTE]

When there aren't weapons involved, then it's a fist fight.

BTW...The article says these punks beat the kid for narcing to a teacher, not because he was white.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

[QUOTE]

Boy did luser99 walk right into that or what?

The hypocrisy has gone beyond anything explainable.  You just have to laugh.

[/QUOTE]

I thought that you posted this discussion to talk about violent crimes that is committed by youths all over the country .... why did you refer to username99 as a loser.... all he did was voiced his opinion about crimes like this one happening a thousand times a day in the USA and didn't make the local weekly reader let alone faux news .... are you verbally assaulting him because he has a different opinion than you .... what makes this assault " A horse of a different COLOR " than say the one that might have happened at a hockey camp let's say in Belmont Ma.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BTW...The article says these punks beat the kid for narcing to a teacher, not because he was white.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha...you're quite the apologist....not surprising. 

you want to nit pick....ok....these kids also kicked this poor kid. Not a 'fist' fight anymore is it????? Yeooooooow!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

[QUOTE]

"not because he was white."

And the FBI said it was a terrible accident and there was no racial profiling or race related aggression.............(you know, in Fla)

But, gee.............the race pimps didn`t believe it.

[/QUOTE]

Jmel......this story has nothing in common with the gun fatality in Fl.  You are obsessed with your dog-whistle.

The punks are up on felony charges, and will likely be punished for their crime. The system worked.  There is no story here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

bigdog2 ..... I got the point of this discussion figured out .....  I'm just playing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought that you posted this discussion to talk about violent crimes that is committed by youths all over the country .... why did you refer to username99 as a loser.... all he did was voiced his opinion about crimes like this one happening a thousand times a day in the USA and didn't make the local weekly reader let alone faux news .... are you verbally assaulting him because he has a different opinion than you .... what makes this assault " A horse of a different COLOR " than say the one that might have happened at a hockey camp let's say in Belmont Ma.

[/QUOTE]

you been drinkin'?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

bigdog2 ..... I got the point of this discussion figured out .....  I'm just playing

I know you did.  I`m being a punk.  Causing a stir.  Saw the video while grabbing a bite with the bride and couldn`t believe it.  Naturally Fox (which was on at the restaurant) was hyping it with the Zimmerman case. 

Tell you what, watching 3 kids pound 1 into oblivion.....sickened me.  And my wife couldn`t watch and wanted to leave.  I remember the schoolyard fights, the fights in sports, the fights at college parties...etc.  I was appalled at this video and would have jumped in even at age 64 (age of the bus driver). 

These are punks.  Skin color has nothing to do with it...........punks!

You`re always the gentleman sis.

[/QUOTE]

nothing wrong with being a troublemaker once in awhile bigdog2 btw we are pretty good at it 3:) ...... those kids are criminals ....... I feel for the 64 y/o bus driver ..... he was next on the hit list if he did anything to interfer ...... getting in big trouble is a badge of honor for those punks and there is nothing you and I can do to stop these punks other than becoming a criminals ourselves ...... I believe in the quote ... what goes around ... comes around .... justice will be served I believe in court and in the streets for those animals

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you been drinkin'?

[/QUOTE]

is that all you got ...... you been drinkin ....... your comment is almost not worthy for a retort .... but since you took the time to read my comment I thought I would take the time to reply ..... here it is ... are you ready ......... " BRONX CHEER" !

now get back to work washing those dishes son !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

I know you did.  I`m being a punk.  Causing a stir.  Saw the video while grabbing a bite with the bride and couldn`t believe it.  Naturally Fox (which was on at the restaurant) was hyping it with the Zimmerman case. 

Tell you what, watching 3 kids pound 1 into oblivion.....sickened me.  And my wife couldn`t watch and wanted to leave.  I remember the schoolyard fights, the fights in sports, the fights at college parties...etc.  I was appalled at this video and would have jumped in even at age 64 (age of the bus driver). 

These are punks.  Skin color has nothing to do with it...........punks!

You`re always the gentleman sis.

nothing wrong with being a troublemaker once in awhile bigdog2 btw we are pretty good at it 3:) ...... those kids are criminals ....... I feel for the 64 y/o bus driver ..... he was next on the hit list if he did anything to interfer ...... getting in big trouble is a badge of honor for those punks and there is nothing you and I can do to stop these punks other than becoming a criminals ourselves ...... I believe in the quote ... what goes around ... comes around .... justice will be served I believe in court and in the streets for those animals

Hoping someone grabs them by the collar, shakes them around, and wakes them up.  A positive influence to show them they`re acting like punks and they need to smarten up..........before they`re dead or in jail.

[/QUOTE]

Ganging up on someone disgusts and sickens me. Those dirtbags deserve to get the beating of their lives. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"Oh wait, if only he had shot those kids then the wingnuts would be on the bus drivers side ..."

Bus driver? Sure, he should have stepped in and kept those animals from continuing to beat this younger kid. Of course the problem with people today is that the bus driver would have been sued by those animals' parents. My problem is with the animlas who ganged up on ONE kid. You know...the ones responsible for the beating. It was beyond cowardly of them to do. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Some cannot allow a hate crime that involves a black aggressor to be labelled a hate crime since black poeple have been subjected to so much hate by whites. It would seem too antagonistic or incomprehensible to claim blacks are racist; they are just oppressed and striking back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

The story, alas, is about the bus driver.  The slimey punks are minors.  The story is dead would be my guess.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Pretty disgusting incident for sure, and one that sends a message to kids that alerting teachers to the presence of drug dealers (alledged) will result in a beating in which no one will help you.  I understand the bus driver didn't do anything wrong as far as his guidlines were concerned, but he should have stepped in, out of decency and concern for another person.  I get that he was older guy and probably concerned those little monsters would turn on him, but come on.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]

As always, you build a ridiculous, off topic, insane, straw-man instead of admitting that the race pimps (and many Libs here) don`t see one bit of an issue with 3 Black kids (older) pummeling 1 White kid and the DEAFENING slience from all.

Someday you`ll be honest.  We won`t hold our breath.

You and tvoter are lying. As always.

And as always, you think everyone here is so stupid that all you have to do to cover your tracks is accuse someone else of lying.

This isn't a hate crime. It has nothing to do with race.

The kid tattle-taled on one of the attackers about pot. So three massive cowards attacked him at once.

"This isn't a hate crime. It has nothing to do with race."

Neither was Martin-Zimmerman

[/QUOTE]

Count the basket and go to the line

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

This isn't a hate crime. It has nothing to do with race.

Neither was the treyvon/zimmerman case.

You sure talk big over the internet lmao!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

More false equivalence.

Trayvon Martin is dead.  This kid was beaten.

That I need to point this out only begs the question: What is the OP trolling for?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

"This isn't a hate crime. It has nothing to do with race."

Neither was Martin-Zimmerman

And yet those two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

So again, what's your angle here...?  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE]What is the OP trolling for?

Race baiting and p**p-flinging. A tired routine.

[/QUOTE]

At least p**p has substance; this thread, I'm not so sure.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE]

More false equivalence.

Trayvon Martin is dead.  This kid was beaten.

That I need to point this out only begs the question: What is the OP trolling for?

"What is the OP trolling for"

Lying, dumb-a$$, hypocrites.........like you.

[/QUOTE]

Debate = FAIL

What a tool.