Apparently Jack Welch was right: The job numbers are being cooked.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Apparently Jack Welch was right: The job numbers are being cooked.

September private payroll numbers HALF of what the government reported.  I wonder whatthat means for October, and the unemployment rate in general?  Back to 8.2%?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49620569

Seems that Jack Welch is vindicated, and once again Obama is caught in a lie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Apparently Jack Welch was right: The job numbers are being cooked.

So, obviously you didn't read or don't understand what you just posted.  I will explain it to you though. 

ADP is revising its internal jobs calculation methodology as the company has been plagued by the unreliability of its reports. In fact, ADP just partnered with Moody's to produce the jobs report and cited in its press release a belief that the partnership would "enhance the accuracy" of the report. (see link below)

This has nothing to do with BLS data because the two reports are not the same.  One is produced by the Bureau of Labor and Statistics and the other by ADP (ADP pulls the data from clients who utilize their payroll services and software)

In fact the only entity "cooking the books" is ADP in an attempt to address a criticism that they produce inaccurate jobs reports since the company has released reports that wildly overstated the number of jobs added.  And since the BLS report is released a day later and the two have not matched, ADP has suffered a black eye as Wall Street has become skeptical over the quality of their product.  ADP has overstated jobs gains, with their results exceeding the numbers BLS has produced.  BLS has nothing to do with what you have posted. 

http://www.adp.com/media/press-releases/2012-press-releases/adp-and-moodys-analytics-enhance-adp-national-employment-report.aspx

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Keep swinging skeeter.  You'll hit something someday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I love it when conservative mis-information is annihilated in the second post.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

New ADP Count Slashes Job Creation for September...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's a link to the same article as the OP.  You really bring ignorance to a new level, don't you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's a link to the same article as the OP.  You really bring ignorance to a new level, don't you?

[/QUOTE]

I think he can read.  Its the comprehension part that's a struggle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When I stoop to post to you I have to agree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he can read.  Its the comprehension part that's a struggle.

[/QUOTE]

The last days of the regime is taking a toll on you guys.

Have some halloween candy you'll feel better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I wonder if they'll include California in the next report.

Would be nice. 8th largest economy in the world, 2000 people a month leaving because of no jobs.

Bush's fault.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I wonder what the interest payment on $16 trillion dollars is each year???  I bet we could use that money!!!!!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder what the interest payment on $16 trillion dollars is each year???  I bet we could use that money!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

You know, the national debt was $11 trillion when Obama took office, and the deficit was 1.2 trillion.  Isn't your big debt argument simply that Obama failed to reduce the spending created by the previous administration, who is to remain nameless, and is blameless because the horror that was his administration ocurred four years ago, which is a lifetime to conservatives, unless they are talking aobut Jimmy Carter?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Sure. That's why they are reporting half as many jobs as the government.  Sigh.

KEEP BACKING OBAMA!  and remember:

Obama lied/People died.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Obama lied/People died.

[/QUOTE]

There's no untwisting your brain to the point wher you will abandon your sick coverup story, but you have your little rhyme in the wrong order.  When liberals say Bush lied / People died, they meany Bush lied, therefore people died.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Obama lied/People died.

[/QUOTE]

There's no untwisting your brain to the point wher you will abandon your sick coverup story, but you have your little rhyme in the wrong order.  When liberals say Bush lied / People died, they meany Bush lied, therefore people died.  

[/QUOTE]

Four dead in Bengazi.

What was Obama doing while they were dying?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

ADP reporting 158,000 new jobs for October.

http://www.adpemploymentreport.com/docs/nov/ADP%20NATIONAL%20EMPLOYMENT%20REPORT_October2012_Final%20Press%20Release.pdf

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.adpemploymentreport.com/docs/nov/ADP%20NATIONAL%20EMPLOYMENT%20REPORT_October2012_Final%20Press%20Release.pdf

[/QUOTE]

So, only about 250,000 short of where we need to be on a monthly basis.

no worries.  Obama will report ten gazillion imaginary jobs, permanently erasing unemployment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So, obviously you didn't read or don't understand what you just posted.  I will explain it to you though. 

ADP is revising its internal jobs calculation methodology as the company has been plagued by the unreliability of its reports. In fact, ADP just partnered with Moody's to produce the jobs report and cited in its press release a belief that the partnership would "enhance the accuracy" of the report. (see link below)

This has nothing to do with BLS data because the two reports are not the same.  One is produced by the Bureau of Labor and Statistics and the other by ADP (ADP pulls the data from clients who utilize their payroll services and software)

In fact the only entity "cooking the books" is ADP in an attempt to address a criticism that they produce inaccurate jobs reports since the company has released reports that wildly overstated the number of jobs added.  And since the BLS report is released a day later and the two have not matched, ADP has suffered a black eye as Wall Street has become skeptical over the quality of their product.  ADP has overstated jobs gains, with their results exceeding the numbers BLS has produced.  BLS has nothing to do with what you have posted. 

http://www.adp.com/media/press-releases/2012-press-releases/adp-and-moodys-analytics-enhance-adp-national-employment-report.aspx

[/QUOTE]

"The payroll data firm ADP, which recently became partners with Moody’s Analytics, revised their estimate of the September jobs created down from 162,000 to 88,200. That new number is considerably less than the Labor Department’s count of 114,000, which included 104,000 from the private sector.

When the Labor Department’s job numbers came out for September, there was an uproar; many observers thought the numbers were manipulated to benefit Barack Obama’s reelection. As Jack Welch, former head of General Electric, tweeted after the Labor Department’s release: "Unbelievable jobs numbers...these Chicago guys will do anything...can't debate so change numbers."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, only about 250,000 short of where we need to be on a monthly basis.

no worries.  Obama will report ten gazillion imaginary jobs, permanently erasing unemployment.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but is it enough to get Obama re-elected?

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts