Approval rating up...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Approval rating up...

In Response to Re: Approval rating up...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Approval rating up... : The rising gas prices are Bush's fault.
    Posted by WIIN12AM[/QUOTE]

He and  Cheny have modified that secret weather-making machine again!  this time, it is causing oil prices to rise!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Approval rating up... : True.  So, again:  When that poll, or another poll, shows numbers below 50% you will all of a sudden start trumpeting Obama and the Democrats' policies? Or are you going to say such polls are the ones designed to "get just about any numbers they want"? These just-over 50% and just-under 50% polls mean nothing anyway because people are constantly changing their mind, and it would seem that most people do not change their minds because they've reconsidered an argument they previously accepted....   The reasoning generally seems to be decided less rational:  "Oh, I have more money this month because I finally got a new job.  Yay @ the party in power!"
    Posted by WhatIsItNow[/QUOTE]

I do put credit in polls only if, they show the exact wording of the question, whether it's a national poll or state poll and what percentage of registered dems, repubs and independents were polled! If, they do not offer that there is usually a reason!

for instance if, the question is:

Do you approve of the job President Obama is doing?
     O yes
     O mostly
     O somewhat
     O a little
     O not at all

4-5 of the answers could be stated as they approve at least a little!

just an example, add in geography and certain demographics and you can really get whatever numbers you want.

I like simple straight forward questions to evenly split (repub. dems. ind) like:

How do you rate the Presidents overall performance?
     O Good
     O Fair
     O Poor

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Approval rating up... : LOL...now THAT'S goddamn funny.
    Posted by WIIN12AM[/QUOTE]

Be careful there.  Laughing at progressives as they make fools of themselves is hate speech.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Approval rating up... : So troll, who, besides you or wingnuts, brought up Bush? Laughing at yourself is good medicine, it shows you don't take yourself too seriously. Ya, facts are a pain, huh? Are you going to 'report' me again? BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men[/QUOTE]

Another sanctimonious employee of the Globe checks in....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Approval rating up... : Another whacko wingnut displays their ignorance of the English language.

Yep.  Make fun of the guy who has english as a second language. nice.    Guess that means you got nothin else?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Approval rating up... : Kinda hard to debate someone when they misuse words. No tellin' what's goin' on in their alternate reality.

Kinda hard to debate someone who avoids the argument.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Approval rating up... : And what does the Globe have to do with any of this? Not to mention the fact that you don't know my occupation. Guess that means you've got nothin' but misinformation.

I guess it is your focus on grammar, not the argument that leads me to beleive that you work for the Globe.