Are wingnuts beginning to acknowledge that the alternate reality created by wingnut media is not a healthy way to wander through life?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Studies have shown that Fox news viewers are less-informed on current events that those who watch no television at all.  Its a joke to anyone with even moderate intelligence.  This is not good news for the GOP.

They had better hope this viewership is just temporarily tuned into 'Swamp Loggers', or 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' rather than actual news networks that inform with facts.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Look, conservatives have tuned out, but not for the reasons cited.  The real reason is that Romney never supported conservative issues, conservatives went along with him anyways, and Romney lost.

This has caused conservatives to tune out of the process completely, as NONE of it addresses the issues of conservatives.  NONE of it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Look, conservatives have tuned out, but not for the reasons cited.  The real reason is that Romney never supported conservative issues, conservatives went along with him anyways, and Romney lost.

This has caused conservatives to tune out of the process completely, as NONE of it addresses the issues of conservatives.  NONE of it.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

They had better hope this viewership is just temporarily tuned into 'Swamp Loggers', or 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' rather than actual news networks that inform with facts.

And what networks would those be, exactly?

Look . . .  Hannity is a cariacacture of himself and, while his over-the-top rhetoric can be mildly amusing in small doses, I would no more recommend him as a steady diet than I would Piers Morgan or Rachel Maddow or . . .   well . . .   pick your poison.

I'm far less worried about who is or is not listening to Sean Hannity than I am about an electorate that just voted (marginally) in favor of a candidate who ran on the "It's Not My Fault" platform.

The culture of irresponsibility has finally reached its pinnacle in the Oval Office and if you think we shouldn't be worried about that then I would submit to you that "denial" is not just a lake in Krackilakistan.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

And what networks would those be, exactly?

Look . . .  Hannity is a cariacacture of himself and, while his over-the-top rhetoric can be mildly amusing in small doses, I would no more recommend him as a steady diet than I would Piers Morgan or Rachel Maddow or . . .   well . . .   pick your poison.

I'm far less worried about who is or is not listening to Sean Hannity than I am about an electorate that just voted (marginally) in favor of a candidate who ran on the "It's Not My Fault" platform.

The culture of irresponsibility has finally reached its pinnacle in the Oval Office and if you think we shouldn't be worried about that then I would submit to you that "denial" is not just a lake in Krackilakistan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Whoopsie

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Wow!

This new forum is really a peach!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

Why is it that so many Democrats know what was said or who was on FOX news if they don't watch it?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

There's a big diffrence between 'watching' a news source and believing what news source says is the gospel truth.

Thank you. Who's to say the Repubs and Conservatives believe every bit of what is reported on FOX?

I personally read more than I watch anything on the MSM. But I get lumped in as one of the "FAUX"news followers for some reason. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts