Armed guard disarms would be school killer!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Armed guard disarms would be school killer!

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Those same so-called 'conservatives' picketing abortion clinics are the same one who cut food stamps and medicaid and school funding and public assistance of all kinds...who hate immigrants, gays and minorities...

...oh, and they also cut funding for women's health programs for expectant mothers..!!!!

WTF!!! 

So, explain that one away, you monkey teat of a man, you.... 

I want every needy child mother and human being who deserves help to get it.

What I am against as I have shouted over your talking point slanderous BS; is I want the govt to CUT WASTE AND FRAUD!!

If, they would just do that in govt programs we could balance the budget and feed eveyone without wasting hundreds of billions!!

Deny our govt is an extremely wasteful and inefficient entity with a majority of programs???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Wingnuts like tvoter believe in the exclusive sanctity of the nine months in utero and the complete social abandonment of the fetus ex utero.

Democrats believe that the 900 months Americans spend ex utero are also a matter of public policy.

It's a pretty simple distinction: are we a nation of fetus worshipers or are we a broader society of actual human beings with non-fetal issues to consider?

The modern GOP needs to get out its fetal position before the party fully disintegrates in plain view.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Those same so-called 'conservatives' picketing abortion clinics are the same one who cut food stamps and medicaid and school funding and public assistance of all kinds...who hate immigrants, gays and minorities...

...oh, and they also cut funding for women's health programs for expectant mothers..!!!!

WTF!!! 

So, explain that one away, you monkey teat of a man, you.... 

I want every needy child mother and human being who deserves help to get it.

What I am against as I have shouted over your talking point slanderous BS; is I want the govt to CUT WASTE AND FRAUD!!

If, they would just do that in govt programs we could balance the budget and feed eveyone without wasting hundreds of billions!!

Deny our govt is an extremely wasteful and inefficient entity with a majority of programs???

Congrats.  You just became pro-choice.  Welcome to the land of free will, where govt stays out of your uterus.

Yes, I deny it.  Most programs help far more deserving people than they hurt.

There's always room for efficiencies when that much money is involved, but demented claims from the right that food stamps, medicare and social security are unconstitutional actually hurt more than they help.

Putting generations of men behind bars for simple drug offenses doesn't help anyone, either, least of all the kids and mothers left behind, except for the private prison industry, that is.

Education is still the key...from pre-K to college to tech schools and adult job training.  We need it all, right now, in a big way.  Education is the only sure way out of poverty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"Welcome to the land of free will, where govt stays out of your uterus."

Abortion on demand, through the 9th month, you say?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Congrats.  You just became pro-choice.  Welcome to the land of free will, where govt stays out of your uterus.

Yes, I deny it.  Most programs help far more deserving people than they hurt.

There's always room for efficiencies when that much money is involved, but demented claims from the right that food stamps, medicare and social security are unconstitutional actually hurt more than they help.

Putting generations of men behind bars for simple drug offenses doesn't help anyone, either, least of all the kids and mothers left behind, except for the private prison industry, that is.

Education is still the key...from pre-K to college to tech schools and adult job training.  We need it all, right now, in a big way.  Education is the only sure way out of poverty.

No as long as I believe life begins within the first two weeks I am not a "pro-choice because I will always defend the innocent; I can perhaps tolerate cases of incest and rape but, bad decisions/accidents are BS and I believe in individual accountibility; not killing life because you dont want to be burdened with your bad decision!

The programs helping and hurting people is not my argument!

My argument is the programs are widely abused by peoplewith wealfare and practices when talking medicare/aid!

To say "oh it always happens with big programs" is a weak cop-out!!

"Putting generations of men behind bars for simple drug offenses doesn't help anyone, either, least of all the kids and mothers left behind, except for the private prison industry, that is"

You really dont believe in individual accountibility do you!?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

no thought of how to deter the "bad guy" gun crowd.

Drunk by noon again?

Guards = deterrence

Gun/Ammo/Gear tax = paying for deterrence

I guess you missed the word "gun" in the "bad guy gun"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

no thought of how to deter the "bad guy" gun crowd.

Drunk by noon again?

Guards = deterrence

Gun/Ammo/Gear tax = paying for deterrence

I guess you missed the word "gun" in the "bad guy gun"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

There was an armed guard at Columbine...

And this guy was off duty.  A happy accident for those involved.  But hardly a plan for future action.

I am sure Tvoter and the rest of the "good guy" gun crowd will willingly accept a ten dollar tax on all guns to defray the cost of a guard in every school to protect us from the "bad guy" gun crowd.

An easier way to do it, however is to eliminate a teacher and hire a cop.  Probably a net gain for most schools.

Why not? Just get rid of teachers.After that, get rid  movie theater employees and replace them with swat teams. Lets just live in a military state.

if a school has fifty teachers and no cops, I would say they could lose a teacher to gain a cop.