As if anyone would need any more proof of the nihlistic wingnut obstinence and their refusal to compromise....on anything.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: As if anyone would need any more proof of the nihlistic wingnut obstinence and their refusal to compromise....on anything.

“I won.” — Barack Obama to Republicans in Congress who were trying to discuss the stimulus plan with him

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: As if anyone would need any more proof of the nihlistic wingnut obstinence and their refusal to compromise....on anything.

talk about Elitists .....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

We get it Airborne...you hate conservatives/Republican's/Tea Partiers....we get it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Alexander served as Governor, US Secretary of Education, Republican Conference Chairman, State University President, and now a 2 term US Senator.  All the while, he has been a conservative as his voting record indicates.  He is a very powerful person in the Republican party. 

I don't think the Republican party can survive the Tea Party.  This 'new Republican base' are hard core science-hating, bible toting-but-Jesus ignoring, anti government zealots.  Guys like Alexander (he is not alone) are facing challenges because hate sells, fear sells, the "end of freedom" sells, and "us against them" sells.  Scary times for Republicans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

Alexander served as Governor, US Secretary of Education, Republican Conference Chairman, State University President, and now a 2 term US Senator.  All the while, he has been a conservative as his voting record indicates.  He is a very powerful person in the Republican party. 

I don't think the Republican party can survive the Tea Party.  This 'new Republican base' are hard core science-hating, bible toting-but-Jesus ignoring, anti government zealots.  Guys like Alexander (he is not alone) are facing challenges because hate sells, fear sells, the "end of freedom" sells, and "us against them" sells.  Scary times for Republicans.

Alexander is a conservative? That's news to conservatives. Alexander is middle left, if anything.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to UserName99's comment:

Alexander is a conservative? That's news to conservatives. Alexander is middle left, if anything.

Sorry....I should have specified that he was a "conservative" before the Tea Party types hijacked and redefined the word.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

"our great nation can no longer afford compromise and bipartisanship"

priceless

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Ya'll really do hate reality, don't ya.

Sure does seem to be a lot of whining going on lately. I guess that's what happens when your political leadership is a proven failure.

--

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Ahhh, I love the smell of defeat in the morning!

--

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Ahhh, I love the smell of defeat in the morning!

--

Smells like......victory

Sections
Shortcuts