As if you needed another reason to ignore Maureen Dowd....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

Re: As if you needed another reason to ignore Maureen Dowd....

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh. Also, she was drinking.

[/QUOTE]

I was about to add that....she had a bottle of wine on top of it.

I've never liked her writing one bit.  Not sure how she is still employed there....she needs to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

But, but....Ms Dowd won a Pulitzer Prize, you know!  Also known as the 'liberal participation' trophy....

Maureen Dowd 's writing appears to be stellar, logical and brilliant, always....that is only because her articles are placed next to the Moonbat Times superstar, the loony loopy Paul Krugman, former consultant to Enron, who apparently indulges in quite a few pot edibles daily and washes it down with Marxist koolaid....oh, but he won the Pulitzer Prize, too!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

bler blar blah, poopy on the lib 

Didn't you say that already?

[/QUOTE]

Very clever.....I am going to nominate you for the Pulitzer Prize also ....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I actually didn't need another reason.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

It is amazing to me the low standards that CLC will accept with politicians and the media. I suppose that makes him part of the problem. Both the media and politicians have been dumbing it down more and more in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Have we now discovered just who that lowest common denominator is?

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

[QUOTE]

But, but....Ms Dowd won a Pulitzer Prize, you know!  Also known as the 'liberal participation' trophy....

Maureen Dowd 's writing appears to be stellar, logical and brilliant, always....that is only because her articles are placed next to the Moonbat Times superstar, the loony loopy Paul Krugman, former consultant to Enron, who apparently indulges in quite a few pot edibles daily and washes it down with Marxist koolaid....oh, but he won the Pulitzer Prize, too!

[/QUOTE]

Krugman won the Nobel Prize in Economics.  Thats not a Pulitzer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the mixup, tough to keep track of the different 'liberal participation' trophies...Obama won the Nobel Peace prize upon taking office, before he had time to do anything....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the mixup, tough to keep track of the different 'liberal participation' trophies...Obama won the Nobel Peace prize upon taking office, before he had time to do anything....

[/QUOTE]

Physics, chemistry and physiology are liberal?  That explains why the Reps are against teaching them that stuff in schools.  Maybe Obama won the peace prize because he proved a black man could participate in the political process and win - despite all of the racist republicans.

In any event, why would they load up a pot candy bar with so much weed?  I would expect to eat a pot candy bar like I would a normal candy bar without losing it.  If all a person needs is a bite, then why not sell the chocolate like a hersey kiss?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

, tough to keep track of the different 'liberal participation' trophies...

[/QUOTE]

Charles Kraphammer is a librul?

[/QUOTE]

That guy looks like a Dr. Seuss character.  Whenever I see his face, my mind automatically starts trying to figure out which character.