Ashley Judd taking on Mitch McConnell?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Ashley Judd taking on Mitch McConnell?

There is a rumor going around that Ashley Judd is seriously considering a run against Mitch McConnell. Word it that if this happens, it could be a political bloodbath.

McConnell supporters must think there is some truth to this since they are already running negative ads against Judd..a person who hasn't even announced a candidacy.

Ashley Judd..in spite of some personal issues...seems like a very bright..very tough woman.
     I think it would..at least..be an interesting race.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Ashley Judd taking on Mitch McConnell?

It is obviously more than a rumor...

A bloodbath for who? More likely  Judd will get trounced in conservative Kentucky.

Bring on the liberal media double standards!

Scott Brown: mocked and dissed  for once modeling semi-nude...

Ashley Judd: in Playboy, movies and modeling, the full monty many times...

Mitt Romney: mocked and dissed for being a rich elitist, insensitive to the working class folks..

Ashley Judd: rich elitist Hollywood jet setter, doesnt even live in Kentucky...recently bragged about she and her millionaire husband :"We winter in Scotland. Were smart like that..€"

In a disjointed talk at George Washington University Friday, Judd, 44, may have given her opponents more fodder by referencing U2 rocker Bono, her dog being on a hunger strike and her extravagant travels.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Tough Call

or

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

Tough Call

or

So Judd is the Left's Sarah Palin?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank N Stein. Show Frank N Stein's posts

Really? ...Bright , very tough woman?

She strikes me as a phony. Rich celebrity who is overly concerned about world hunger....well, adopt some of these poor kids and feed them with your millions of excess cash.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

There is a rumor going around that Ashley Judd is seriously considering a run against Mitch McConnell. Word it that if this happens, it could be a political bloodbath.

McConnell supporters must think there is some truth to this since they are already running negative ads against Judd..a person who hasn't even announced a candidacy.

Ashley Judd..in spite of some personal issues...seems like a very bright..very tough woman.

I doubt that she will run, but it sure is fun to watch the hysterical republicans reacting this way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

A bloodbath for who? More likely  Judd will get trounced in conservative Kentucky.

Mitt Romney: mocked and dissed for being a rich elitist, insensitive to the working class folks..

Ashley Judd: rich elitist Hollywood jet setter, doesnt even live in Kentucky...recently bragged about she and her millionaire husband :"We winter in Scotland. Were smart like that..€"

In a disjointed talk at George Washington University Friday, Judd, 44, may have given her opponents more fodder by referencing U2 rocker Bono, her dog being on a hunger strike and her extravagant travels.

She's a Judd.  As in "The Judds".  You're not going to paint her as an outsider with Naomi and Wynona on the campaign trail.

How many Wildcats games have you seen Mitch McConnell at?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Tough Call

or

Yes, if you replace the underwater basketweaving degree from Matanuska-Sisitna Eskimo Community College with a Masters in public administration from Harvard.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to Frank N Stein's comment:

Really? ...Bright , very tough woman?

She strikes me as a phony. Rich celebrity who is overly concerned about world hunger....well, adopt some of these poor kids and feed them with your millions of excess cash.

mikey that you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

I doubt that she will run, but it sure is fun to watch the hysterical republicans reacting this way.

Ithink she could run. and could win.

Look, running for political office has become more like American Idol than governance, and this goes for both sides of the aisle.

If Judd runs, it will be more like Liawathas' run:  low on substance, high on catchy phrases, and a Legion of liberal supporters from the press, unions, and lay-abouts.  They will drag her over the finish line if they have to.

That, and Mitch McConnell is clueless.

Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Someone once said:

I'd rather be governed by the first hundred names in the phone book than 100 Harvard educated politicians,( or something to that effect).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

She's a Judd.  As in "The Judds".  You're not going to paint her as an outsider with Naomi and Wynona on the campaign trail.

How many Wildcats games have you seen Mitch McConnell at?

I'll admit it Judd is a Wildcat super fan, makes me want to play hockey again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Someone once said:

I'd rather be governed by the first hundred names in the phone book than 100 Harvard educated politicians,( or something to that effect).

William F. Buckley said it.

Harvard eggheads have done a hell of a job tinkering with the once-powerhouse US economy, havent they?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Tough Call

or

Since you're focusing on looks, Ashley beats the former gov by a long shot.  (They're only four years apart in age.)

Although I can't tell who's the better actress.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"Michelle Obama Entertains Senate Hopeful Ashley Judd, Now Playing the First Lady in a New Movie"

The peasant grade school children from the Midwest cant get a tour of the White House, they might touch the furniture...sequester penny pinching..

But who would have guessed, Hollywood liberals supporting Obama get a free tour and a free meal from Michelle, paid for by the riff raff who are not allowed in... 

Did they serve low calorie lunches? Or lobster and caviar? 

Movie star Angela Bassett just had lunch with First Lady Michelle Obama. In her new movie, “Olympus Has Fallen,” Bassett plays the tough head of the Secret Service.  In real life, Bassett was a surrogate (meaning, an active supporter) last year for President Obama.

“The First Lady sat between me and Ashley Judd, running potentially for Congress,” Bassett said. Judd plays the First Lady– and since our interview declared her intention to run for the US Senate, from Kentucky, as a Democrat. (Gerard Butler is the president and the star of the film.) Bassett told Mrs. Obama that she and Ashley Judd, are in  a movie together — “and it’s about the White House. We started talking about females in the secret service agency.” [Guess since Judd plays the First Lady, no nude scenes...]

Guests at the luncheon, she said, included other “surrogates” ( active supporters), including make up artist Bobbi Brown, Phylicia Rashad, Cynthia Nixon and , wow, as mentioned , Ashley Judd...

Ashley Judd may have suggested that instead of Barack and Michelle "summering" at Martha's Vineyard, they "winter in Scotland" like Ashley and her rich husband.....after all, it's paid for by the riff raff...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Why wouldnt big name liberals get treated special by a liberal administration. Are you telling me it would be differant if it were a conservative administration and some hollywood conservative came knocking?

Frankly, I dont think she has a chance against a professional politician. They will demonize her to the nth degree with all the FOX cheerleaders on the side. But you never know, it's certainly a time for a change.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Why wouldnt big name liberals get treated special by a liberal administration. Are you telling me it would be differant if it were a conservative administration and some hollywood conservative came knocking?

Frankly, I dont think she has a chance against a professional politician. They will demonize her to the nth degree with all the FOX cheerleaders on the side. But you never know, it's certainly a time for a change.  

"Hollywood conservative" ?  Scarcer than an honest Democrat...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

"Hollywood conservative" ?  Scarcer than an honest Democrat...

Not so much.

http://www.imdb.com/list/muY7y5_USqA/

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Someone once said:

Harvard eggheads have done a hell of a job tinkering with the once-powerhouse US economy, havent they?

I used to hire only people from Harvard or MIT.  It was an unspoken requirement of the firm.  The Harvard people were all about relationship and big ideas.  The folks from MIT just got to work and got the job done.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Someone once said:

I used to hire only people from Harvard or MIT.  It was an unspoken requirement of the firm.  The Harvard people were all about relationship and big ideas.  The folks from MIT just got to work and got the job done.

Well..you really need both. You need the people with the big ideas...as well as the people who are more task oriented. It's a good , healthy balance for just about everything.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Here's a "catchy phrase" for ya:

Using graphic language in an opinion piece about “conflict minerals,” potential U.S. Senate candidate Ashley Judd in 2010 accused those who buy Apple products of “financing mass rape.”

“Apple is known for the clean lines of their products, the alluring simplicity of their designs,” Judd wrote in the article. “Dare I….go so far….as to suggest…this signature cleanness is stained by the **** and ***** of raped women’s leaking ********?”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/11/in-2010-ashley-judd-accused-apple-customers-of-financing-mass-rape/#ixzz2NQVzinEf    

Sorry I had to mask the obscenity. Yeah, that's definitely the kind of person I want in the Senate.    

Sections
Shortcuts