Attack on the Drones ... (Woo Hoo - Bounty Paid)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Re: Attack on the Drones ... (Woo Hoo - Bounty Paid)

Gotta love those people. At least there's still some out there that have freedom from tyranny still running in their blood.

Can't wait to see the drooling sheep show off their sophmoric attempts at humor. BTW, how many of them watched the video you posted so far?

But thanks for the post. As I said before, it's nice to have at least one other here that doesn't suffer from delusional denial of reality.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregStillinMeffa. Show GregStillinMeffa's posts

Kinda like fighting a battleship from a row boat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to GregStillinMeffa's comment:

C'mon, greggie. The ones they'e talking about are small surveillance drones which are regularly used by law enforcement in some states. Can you say, DUH?

BTW, When did you come back?

Where's your bud' BobinVA or has he just changed his handle? If so, who is he pretending to be now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:

Sounds like an interesting concept to me.

What do YOU think?

Town considers licenses for 'drone hunting'

Deer Trail, Colo., is looking at passing an ordinance that would provide for

Licenses and Bounties for "legal" hunting of Federal Government Drones.

Could this be the key to small town tourism?

Or a sign of the battle to come?

(Credit: KMGH-TV screenshot by Eric Mack/CNET)

I never thought it would happen this quickly, but one town in my home state is looking to fire the first shot in the war against the drones.

Actually, it's a little more political than the old "Terminator"-style man vs. machines scenario. The town of Deer Trail, Colo., is looking to begin offering "drone hunting licenses" and actually paying rewards to anyone who presents proof that they were able to bring down an unmanned aerial vehicle belonging to the United States federal government, according to reporting by Denver TV station KMGH.

MORE - See News Video :

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57594318-1/town-considers-licenses-for-drone-hunting/

Forgot to mention kudos to you for the pics and stuff. I rarley see any of the forum drones do anything remotely creative.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregStillinMeffa. Show GregStillinMeffa's posts

In response to terrified-sheeple's comment:

In response to GregStillinMeffa's comment:

[QUOTE]

C'mon, greggie. The ones they'e talking about are small surveillance drones which are regularly used by law enforcement in some states. Can you say, DUH?

BTW, When did you come back?

Where's your bud' BobinVA or has he just changed his handle? If so, who is he pretending to be now?

[/QUOTE]

I don't know BobinVA.  Maybe you can find his hotel.  That was funny