Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law

Holder Admits to Not Reading Arizona's Immigration Law Despite Criticizing It

FOXNews.com

Despite repeatedly voicing concerns about Arizona's new immigration enforcement law in recent weeks and threatening to challenge it, Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday he has not yet read the law, which is only 10 pages long.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Re: Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law

More of the incompetent Obama admin.

Why is the media not highlighting any of this?

Scary!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Im not sure if we should laugh or cry over this!

Our country is slipping away under these incompetant dopes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

I don't blame Holder.. He's nothing more than Obamas lackey.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I heard his statement on the radio this morning... My question to Holder, if you haven't read it or been briefed on it how can you have an opinion on it.

He most likely is unfamiliar with the Federal Law it's based on.  Holder is more incompetent than Marsh Chokley.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law:
    I heard his statement on the radio this morning... My question to Holder, if you haven't read it or been briefed on it how can you have an opinion on it. He most likely is unfamiliar with the Federal Law it's based on.  Holder is more incompetent than Marsh Chokley.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe

"The Cambridge Police acted stupidly" I see a pattern emerging!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Wait....so the attorney general has been criticizing a law he knows nothing about? I'd like to say I'm surprised at this kind of behavior but.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillinmass. Show stillinmass's posts

In Response to Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law:
    Holder Admits to Not Reading Arizona's Immigration Law Despite Criticizing It   FOXNews.com   Despite repeatedly voicing concerns about Arizona's new immigration enforcement law in recent weeks and threatening to challenge it, Attorney General Eric Holder said Thursday he has not yet read the law, which is only 10 pages long.
    Posted by pymus1

No problem. He "heard" about it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

I heard his statement on the radio this morning... My question to Holder, if you haven't read it or been briefed on it how can you have an opinion on it. He most likely is unfamiliar with the Federal Law it's based on.  Holder is more incompetent than Marsh Chokley.

He's a libbie..... can't help himself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Ten bucks says he hasn't read the federal law that this law mirrors either
    Posted by GreginMeffa

I've got $50 that says he suffers from another libbie triat: failure to read for comprehension. Yoiu know, all those "wherefore's", "so forth's", and "whereas's"..... Then throw inawork with more than 6 letters, and there ya go!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukebusy. Show lukebusy's posts

I don't think Obama has read the law either.  His teleprompter must be broken?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

How can anyone blame Holder for not reading a law? These laws are way too complicated, you really need an attorney to read them nowadays. And so what if Holder is an attorney? You have to be a racist to think he should have to read a law. Obama was President of the Harvard Law Review. Obviously he must have read it and forgot to tell Holder about it. After all his comments on it have been soooo accurate too.
    Posted by Newtster

I'm with ya on this. After all, just what kind of expectation can we rationally expect for the US AG to read 10 whole pages? There's the NEED to pass this along to his "staffers" to analyze it word-for-word, looking forimplied meanings, yada yada. Plus, what makes it more difficult and  unsavory for him to read is that IT'S GOT NO PICTURES!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Ugh.  He needs to be more of a lawyer and less of a politician/bureaucrat.  He is no doubt waiting to be properly briefed on the laws merits by one of the real lawyers on his staff.  But that has not stopped him from going on record as to his opinion on the law, a law that he has not read. Ugh again.  I am putting my name in for A.G.  I'm a lawyer and I actually read the law, so I got this guy beat.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

Ugh.  He needs to be more of a lawyer and less of a politician/bureaucrat.  He is no doubt waiting to be properly briefed on the laws merits by one of the real lawyers on his staff.  But that has not stopped him from going on record as to his opinion on the law,a a law that he has not read. Ugh again.  I am putting my name in for A.G.  I'm a lawyer and I actually read the law, so I got this guy beat.
    Posted by Reubenhop

Sir,
    He IS political. He will always echo the presidents commands blindly. Not a knock on him. Just the way Obama wants it... no dissent.

I'll throw you softballs (underhanded...?) at the hearing.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

The best part of that deal was the deafening silence, head scratching,a nd head shaking by the Dems on teh committee.

PRICELESS!

But let's also not forget that Lackey Holder would not call radical Islam a terrorist threat. He hemmed, hawed, cheek danced in his chari, gestured, wiped his furrowed brow, rubbed his temple, but never said it is.

Admin talking points........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Ugh.  He needs to be more of a lawyer and less of a politician/bureaucrat.  He is no doubt waiting to be properly briefed on the laws merits by one of the real lawyers on his staff.  But that has not stopped him from going on record as to his opinion on the law,a a law that he has not read. Ugh again.  I am putting my name in for A.G.  I'm a lawyer and I actually read the law, so I got this guy beat.
    Posted by Reubenhop

We know he is a politician but you simply can't be that stupid and hold a positin of such importance.  He makes Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar, her most foolish comment "I can see Russia from my backyard yard" wasn't even her comment.

Asked about Russia, Palin responded: "They're our next door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

here's an idea to keep the illegals out for good. Put Patches Kennedy and Keith Olbermann on the border to keep them out.After looking at these 2 certified nuts I'm sure the illegals would turn right around.I mean who'd want to be in a country with these 2 nuts! Here's a catch phrase from watching Super Why with my 2 year old every morning..."Patches Kennedy to the rescue".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law : We know he is a politician but you simply can't be that stupid and hold a positin of such importance.  He makes Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar, her most foolish comment "I can see Russia from my backyard yard" wasn't even her comment. Asked about Russia, Palin responded: "They're our next door neighbors. And you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska."

Not sure how Palin got into this conversation, but she is not in the same league as Holder regardless of his deficits.  He may not have read this law, but I doubt Palin has read ANY law.  And the Russia as my neighbor comment was incredibly stupid: the fact that it is near Alaska was used by her as an example of foreign policy "experience".  I lived in Britain for a year so I am up for being Ambassador to the U.K.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Prior to this admission, Holder has said the law was "unconstitutional", "probably racist", "discriminatory" and he promised he would challlenge it.

We need to demand an apology.  This is beyond disgusting.  Our AG is obviously taking the Dems side whitout any knowledge of the facts.  How can we rely on him to do anything other than for political reasons?

IT REALLY IS DISGUSTING. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

By the way, did anyone notice this story DID NOT make the Boston Globe?

Major news and our newspaper refuses to publish it.

Agenda much?

This newspaper is a rag, and the editors should be embarassed. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

Assuming something or someone is racist with nothing to back it up is nothing new. It becoming official policy is though

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

I wonder if the Sate of Arizon will get invited to a beer summit? What would they serve all those people at the Whitehouse?

Sections
Shortcuts