Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law

In Response to Re: Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law:
    Prior to this admission, Holder has said the law was "unconstitutional", "probably racist", "discriminatory" and he promised he would challlenge it. We need to demand an apology.  This is beyond disgusting.  Our AG is obviously taking the Dems side whitout any knowledge of the facts.  How can we rely on him to do anything other than for political reasons? IT REALLY IS DISGUSTING. 
    Posted by whatnow3

Well, ya... he is a Dem after all.  I bet when he actually reads the law he will have much the same opinion.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

In Response to Re: Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law : Not sure how Palin got into this conversation, but she is not in the same league as Holder regardless of his deficits.  He may not have read this law, but I doubt Palin has read ANY law.  And the Russia as my neighbor comment was incredibly stupid: the fact that it is near Alaska was used by her as an example of foreign policy "experience".  I lived in Britain for a year so I am up for being Ambassador to the U.K.
    Posted by Reubenhop

Reuben , funny you should say that; Obama actually claimed living overseas, at age 10 , was foreign policy experience!
    How stupid is that? As opposed to being a Governor of a state bordering Russia.

2007: Hillary Rodham Clinton ridiculed Democratic rival Barack Obama on Tuesday for his contention that living abroad as a child helped give him a better understanding of the foreign policy challenges facing the U.S.

"Voters will have to judge if living in a foreign country at the age of 10 prepares one to face the big, complex international challenges the next president will face," Clinton said. "I think we need a president with more experience than that, someone the rest of the world knows, looks up to and has confidence in."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

"Eric Holder acted stupidly"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Attorney General Has Not Read AZ Law : Reuben , funny you should say that; Obama actually claimed living overseas, at age 10 , was foreign policy experience! How stupid is that? As opposed to being a Governor of a state bordering Russia. 2007: Hillary Rodham Clinton ridiculed Democratic rival Barack Obama on Tuesday for his contention that living abroad as a child helped give him a better understanding of the foreign policy challenges facing the U.S. "Voters will have to judge if living in a foreign country at the age of 10 prepares one to face the big, complex international challenges the next president will face," Clinton said. "I think we need a president with more experience than that, someone the rest of the world knows, looks up to and has confidence in."
    Posted by BobinVa

You do know that U.S. Senators actually vote on foreign policy issues, don't you?   Governors not so much.  Palin is the Charo of the G.O.P.  Always around, quite loud, full of female zest but without any real talent.