Bad weather? Or trouble filling seats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Bad weather? Or trouble filling seats?

Just heard that Thursday venue is moving indoors, too bad, all those people that were planning to go see Obama.  Bad luck that whole weather thing, I just looked it up, yup, 30% chance of showers. 

Wait, are they playing football tonight, might it rain?

What about baseball, I bet that it might rain somewhere in the US tonight, and they'll be playing baseball?

Can't move those indoors.......to a smaller venue........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Re: Bad weather? Or trouble filling seats?

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Late to the party. Tvoter already wet himself over this.

Sorry, been busy today, kinda telling....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Obama's campaign cancels due to weather; local meteorologist say "it should be fine". I create a post on a "message board" about it and wdywn gets wadded up at me? ;-p

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment

Two of you getting all excited about whether the DNC is full? Honestly?[/QUOTE]

lol I think it's more the realization you having that you will never admit; that Obama does not have the rockstar like popularity he had this time 4 years ago.

That's is just a fact to anyone that paid attention and is being honest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Current forecast:

0% chance of rain

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

It was pouring rain in Charlotte last night.  On NBC they had interviews with people outside and they all had umbrellas.

Remember Romney's stadium speech?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

There is a 40% chance of rain and thunderstorms are still in the forecast. Be patient with the right. They don't understand what proper planning looks like. 

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=charlotte+nc

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Jeez, the GOP is reduced to trolling over the choice of venue?  I seem to recall the last time Obama filled a massive outdoor stadium the event was derided as a "coronation" and a tribute to his ego, blah, blah. 

File under:  Would complain no matter what happened.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts