Barack Obama: I go shooting all the time

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Barack Obama: I go shooting all the time

Consultants told Obama to say this, the script was prepared...

Reminiscent of John Kerry, who in 2004 while running for President, claimed to be a hunter...

"[Kerry] was in Wisconsin the other day, pretending to be a regular guy, and was asked what kind of hunting he preferred. 'I'd have to say deer,' said the senator. 'I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach. ... That's hunting.'

"This caused huge hilarity among my New Hampshire neighbours. None of us has ever heard of anybody deer hunting by crawling around on his stomach, even in Massachusetts. The trick is to blend in with the woods and, given that John Kerry already looks like a forlorn tree in late fall, it's hard to see why he'd give up his natural advantage in order to hunt horizontally."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Can you prove it's not true, CLC...?

If not, then file it with the rest of your dirty little hate nuggets and STFU about it.  

Tool.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

If not, then file it with the rest of your dirty little hate nuggets and STFU about it.  

Tool.

Awful sensitive to any mild criticism of the Dear Leader, eh?

Of course Obama goes skeet shooting , it is a fun activity. Cant play golf all the time!

The point is, these media campaigns are planned and scripted, and the mainstream media gobbles it up. 

Obama gives interview in which he claims "profound respect for the traditions of hunting" ...

Following up the predictable  Bill Clinton interview, where , on cue, self described Southern redneck Clinton said: "...guns present different cultural complexities than other political issues."

"Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them," Clinton said, according to Politico.

'Patronizing' and 'looking down their nose'  is exactly what gun control advocates do 24/7...but at least Bubba said not to!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Tool.

Awful sensitive to any mild criticism of the Dear Leader, eh?

Of course Obama goes skeet shooting , it is a fun activity. Cant play golf all the time!

The point is, these media campaigns are planned and scripted, and the mainstream media gobbles it up. 

Obama gives interview in which he claims "profound respect for the traditions of hunting" ...

Following up the predictable  Bill Clinton interview, where , on cue, self described Southern redneck Clinton said: "...guns present different cultural complexities than other political issues."

"Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them," Clinton said, according to Politico.

'Patronizing' and 'looking down their nose'  is exactly what gun control advocates do 24/7...but at least Bubba said not to!

That doesn't explain the dissonance in your mind: how the man can simultaneously wax profound on the "tradition of hunting" (i.e., "subsistence" which has existed since we were tall monkeys)...

...while still proposing a handful of meager "reforms" that has every single obama hater with a gun monumentally freaked out (even more than usual) and spouting out their dear, precious gun "rights".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them," Clinton said...

Sorry, Bubba, Matty never looks anywhere but down his nose....patronizingly...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts