Barney Frank - Is President Obama A Homophobe?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

In your disgusting and low class display in calling Justice Scalia a homophobe I’m curious as to what you would label President Barak Obama and someone like myself who do not believe in gay marriage?

You outrageous slob and hypocrite!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Hey - Mention low class and look who shows up!

I guess an expert like you would know better than I. You should take up a different hobby though. You can contract some pretty nasty diseases doing that kind of thing Pertrolum sniffer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

I'm amazed that the clown Obama believes marriage is strictly between a man and a woman, and also talks about his deep Christian faith, yet the radical secular left considers him the messiah.

Just boggles the mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Bob - Its whats called being a hypocrite. The whole left movement is based upon hypocrisy, lies and deception. If you watched the press conference last night you saw how Obama talked about expanding the economy by setting up a policy of savings while he's planning on tripling the debt. When asked about it all he said was "look this is hard".

????????? Can someone please explain what this guy is talking about?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

President Barak Obama and someone like myself who do not believe in gay marriage?
    --------------

And Bill Clinton, who actually DID something about it. Funny how Barney isn't mad at him or the THREE-HUNDERED AND SIXTY-TWO of his friends in the House who voted for the DOMA he's so upset about. Are THEY all homophobes?

Hey Barney, SCALIA DIDN'T VOTE OR SIGN IT INTO LAW, ya bitter old queen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Barney Frank is a cranky old has been who's bitter at the world and with way too much power and attention.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[Quote]Barney Frank is a cranky old has been who's bitter at the world and with way too much power and attention.[/Quote]

Hey Barney, instead of waiting 15 years for Scalia to go away, why not put a bill out there to repeal DOMA? You don't need SCOTUS ya lazy, fat f%^k

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe777. Show giraffe777's posts

I don'y believe in government marriages - hetero or homosexual. It's only a selective benefit package and tax relief for the chosen few. What does Brittney Spears have that allows her multiple marriages? Is that somehow more sacred than Elton John's long term relationship?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[Quote]I don'y believe in government marriages - hetero or homosexual. It's only a selective benefit package and tax relief for the chosen few. What does Brittney Spears have that allows her multiple marriages? Is that somehow more sacred than Elton John's long term relationship?

[/Quote]

2 biological children from her ex-husband.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[Quote]

Hey Barney, instead of waiting 15 years for Scalia to go away, why not put a bill out there to repeal DOMA? You don't need SCOTUS ya lazy, fat f%^k[/Quote]

Makes me wonder if the fool even knows he's a member of congress!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyffromNH. Show TeddyffromNH's posts

Re: Barney Frank - Is President Obama A Homophobe?

Notice how the coverage of Barney lashing out at college students got zero airtime?

Barney Frank needs to be tarred and feathered for his arrogance, and for his total failure to admit any fault for his part in this failing economy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Gee, lets see.  Instead of calling a Supreme Court Justice names and waiting 15-20 years for him to die before asking SCOTUS to take up the constitutionality of DOMA, he could write a paragraph to repeal it, and have it voted on in a day.

I wonder why he isn't doing that.

Could it be he knows it would fail in his now democrat congress and the whole myth about it being republicans who are against gay marriage would be exposed for the crock of bullshnit that it is?

Hey Barney, there's a guy in your own state who is suffering directly from DOMA, you lazy, hyocritical, fat f&*k

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

can bwawnmey subpoena that sincwaih guy fow a second opinwion?

Sections
Shortcuts