Barrak Hussein Obama.... Self proclaimed judge, jury and executioner.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Barrak Hussein Obama.... Self proclaimed judge, jury and executioner.

The left will defend; with either "you dont like just because it's Obama" or justify it in some other irrational way.

The problem in America that Obama has seized upon is the bitter divide that makes 47% support him no matter what he does!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

MSNC people say the difference between Obama and Bush having this power is that Obama is wiser and more trustworthy to use it responsibly....

Yikes...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Where were the right wing critics when Bush started these covert war actions?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

why are you even here? You might as well just think the conversations out to yourself.

It amuses me to see the lefts ignorance spewed as facts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

MSNC people say the difference between Obama and Bush having this power is that Obama is wiser and more trustworthy to use it responsibly....

Yikes...

That's like when Bill Clinton said:

"We know it's your money, but what if you don't use it responsibly?"

"we'll take your money and use it the proper way, where we see fit, m'kay?"

I gotta stop reading this stuff, I get too crazy, i've got to focus on my main objective:

Leaving Massachusetts!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Actually, I think the lefties do have a problem with it.  What is surprising is that righties have an issue with it.  I would have thought killing suspected teorrists when they are overseas would be the one policy the righties would applaud.

I'm not sure what their position is.  They are critical (wrongly) or lefties supporting it but don't seem to commit one way or the other - almost seems like they are waiting for FOX to tell them how they should react. 

Must be tough times for the righties - the GOP is shifting positions on things like immigration and now they find out that Obama is using drone strikes against American Terrorists overseas.  What to do when some of the GOP talking heads go in one direction while others go in the opposite direction.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

"If you're not with us you're against us".

Suddenly the right is concerned with civil liberties.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

"If you're not with us you're against us".

Suddenly the right is concerned with civil liberties.

That term was used immediately after the 9-11 attacks and was meant to say "we will come after these terrorist and if, they are inyour country you will either help us or we will come after them anyway!!

It made several mid-east countries a lot more willing to help or at least not hinder.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

Remember folks...

Repub president being judge and jury = bad

Dem president being judge and jury = good

Carry on...

Reverse what you say and you have the position of a lot of right wingers.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Right wingers loved J Edgar Hoover's COINTELPRO's terrorism against  Americans who peacefull assembled against the Vietnam war and the lack of civil rights.  Now they are ever so self righteously in favor of those who threaten society.

No surprise.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Terrorist organizations are stateless, so if you believe we can be at war with them, then their nationality is irrelevant.

But, if you believe we are at war with them, then we are bound by the rules of law, which allow killing but not torture.  So Bush is a war criminal and Obama is not - it's pretty black & white (no pun intended).

I'm not crazy about the drone strikes, but after the horror of the Bush administration, I'm willing to give him a ridiculous amount of lattitude.  If he had started a war with Iran, continued torturing detainees, increased the deficit by a trillion dollars, ignored the victims of Hurricane Sandy, brought about the deepest recession in 80 years, and shot a man in the face ... then I might be more critical.

Everybody was behind Bush after 9/11 - he had a 90% approval rating.  If he had just focused on the job at hand, he would have received a lot more lattitude for things liberals normally don't tolerate well.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

But, if you believe we are at war with them, then we are bound by the rules of law, which allow killing but not torture.  So Bush is a war criminal and Obama is not - it's pretty black & white (no pun intended).

It is pretty black and white, that is the dumbest post of the week. Congrats.

What are the "rules of law" ?  They allow "killing", do they? Of who? When ? How?

What is "torture" ?  Is killing a suspect without trial , and 15 of his innocent relatives "torture"?

Keep drinking the Obama koolaid, hope they dont run out during the blizzard...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

It is pretty black and white, that is the dumbest post of the week. Congrats.

What are the "rules of law" ?  They allow "killing", do they? Of who? When ? How?

What is "torture" ?  Is killing a suspect without trial , and 15 of his innocent relatives "torture"?

Keep drinking the Obama koolaid, hope they dont run out during the blizzard...

Odd tha you support the use of torture of terrorists while you object to killing them as military targets.  Odd indeed.  So in WWII we could torture Hitler (if we could catch him), but we could not target him...

Sections
Shortcuts