Bbbu...b...but conservatives told me Petraeus resigned so he wouldn't have to testify! They wouldn't lie, would they?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Bbbu...b...but conservatives told me Petraeus resigned so he wouldn't have to testify! They wouldn't lie, would they?

I would have thought it was pretty clear he would testify, numerous senators both Dem and Rep called for it. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Bbbu...b...but conservatives told me Petraeus resigned so he wouldn't have to testify! They wouldn't lie, would they?

HAHA, what a doucheee! We will see what he says under oath.

you are a real tool and a funny little guy. thanks!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Petreaus will testify but without a security clearance and he may not be able to say anything because all he knows was based on his clearance.  If he still had his cearance he could make judgement calls as to what to say, without a clearance his responses are very limited.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

They were so amped up to formulate wild and baseless conspiracy theories, they forgot that Petraeus wasn't dead.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Petreaus will testify but without a security clearance and he may not be able to say anything because all he knows was based on his clearance.  If he still had his cearance he could make judgement calls as to what to say, without a clearance his responses are very limited.

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure this was missed by Barry the Magnificent

More drama.. no answers.. no accountability.. no response to a terror attack.... nothing but half baked lies and excuses about some video. 

[/QUOTE]

Who's to say that Obama didn't want Petraeus out all along...? 

Else why would he appoint him to the CIA instead of the JSC...?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Is Eric Cantor testifying ?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is Eric Cantor testifying ?

[/QUOTE]

Was he supposed to? Not being a wisea55. I really have no idea.

[/QUOTE]

No he isn't . I'm just busting them . Although I would like to see if Issa would investigate Cantor on 2 points, 1: Cantor's involvement with the FBI agent who was first contacted by Jill Kelley. 2: Why didn't Cantor approach the Intelligence Committee with his information.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

It just appears to me that his actions could be unethical but I'm a nobody and I don't know squart .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I look forward to Petraus testifying so we can clean this up.  I hope as a very stubbornly proud man he doesn't take the Vince Foster route.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I look forward to Petraus testifying so we can clean this up.  I hope as a very stubbornly proud man he doesn't take the Vince Foster route.

[/QUOTE]

It's the way of the warrior !

Semper Fidelis !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

did you really say Bbbu..b..but?

lamer.

Sections
Shortcuts