BDC conservatives smarter than vast majority of climate scientists

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: BDC conservatives smarter than vast majority of climate scientists

You throw "scientist" around like thumpers throw GOD around!

[/QUOTE]

That is the key. Liberals mock belief in an Infallible God....yet they are unthinking and unquestioning in their belief in the infallibility of "science". 
    Specifically science which furthers their agenda.

Our intellectual and moral superiors, scientists, must be worshipped, they are 'smarter'. Kneel to Zog, can't dare even question, because 97% of climate scientists may agree, today, on global warming.

True science is questioning and doubting what we think we know...in the 1970s the same infallible scientists thought there was an Ice Age coming.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I dunno.  If this global warming thing is so certain, why is it that up until a few days ago I didn't feel comfortable putting my snow shovel away?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

BDC conservatives may not be smarter than scientists, but we are smarter than Al Gore, anyway...

In 2008, Junk Scientist Al Gore Predicted North Pole Would Be Completely Ice Free By 2012..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Strange how progressives are so deeply invested in this one subject, to the point of ignoring the obvious. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Strange how progressives are so deeply invested in this one subject, to the point of ignoring the obvious. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Amen Brother.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Amen Brother.

Or listening to a false teacher, like Gore.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I dunno.  If this global warming thing is so certain, why is it that up until a few days ago I didn't feel comfortable putting my snow shovel away?

The fact that you weren't comfortable putting your snow shovel away until a few days ago speaks to the very issue of climate change. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

why is it that up until a few days ago I didn't feel comfortable putting my snow shovel away?

Because you needed a weapon in case Obama took your guns.

That snow shovel I have is awesome.  you get hit by that you'll wake up next Winter for sure.

But seriously.  Why is it on a planet 5 billion years old, some people think that their individual lifespan is the key metric for any reference to global warming?  My thought is is is that some people overestimate their importance to the planet.  What do you think?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Why is it on a planet 5 billion years old, some people think that their individual lifespan is the key metric for any reference to global warming?

Irrelevant, and also an attempt to avoid thinking about the issue.

We could start a nuclear winter over the course of thirty minutes if we so chose. The fact that the Earth is 5 billion years old would be irrelevant in that situation, too.

I am SO glad you are here to set me straight.  Anything falling outside WDYWN's lifespan is irrelevant.  why?  

Becasue he says so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

What do you think?

Why would you even ask, if you've already said something this Earth-shatteringly stupid?

That's what global warming is all about:  Apologizing to the planet for our behavior.  Completely uncontexualized.

Well, that's what global warming is all about: pretending that our current narrow band of years is all that matters, and apologizing to the Earth for being so rude.

it certainly isn't science.  Closer to a religion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Well, having the biggest buffoon in the U.K. On your side must give greater credence to global warming:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22463480

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The science is settled? Oh, really:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22463480

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

What do you think?

Why would you even ask, if you've already said something this Earth-shatteringly stupid?

That's what global warming is all about:  Apologizing to the planet for our behavior.  Completely uncontexualized.

Well, that's what global warming is all about: pretending that our current narrow band of years is all that matters, and apologizing to the Earth for being so rude.

it certainly isn't science.  Closer to a religion.

Skeeter, the following was developed for a different context, but I think it would help you out here given the 'content' of your posts.

http://www.cracked.com/funny-4928-public-restrooms/

I see your ability to stay on topic is limited to how important you think you are.

Sections
Shortcuts