Ben Affleck mum on Senate run

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from getinvolved. Show getinvolved's posts

Ben Affleck mum on Senate run

East Congo? Yes, I'm sure that is the number 1 issue on Americans minds!

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/12/ben-affleck-mum-on-senate-run-152441.html?hp=r16

Join the FAIR fight for American jobs: http://www.fairus.org/site/PageNavigator/FAIRChanceAtJobs.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Re: Ben Affleck mum on Senate run

He's as qualified as Joe KIII.  Mass would vote for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Both of the are better than Scott Brown - the lying moderate who loves Scalia - no wonder you like him Joe

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to dcr400m's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Both of the are better than Scott Brown - the lying moderate who loves Scalia - no wonder you like him Joe

[/QUOTE]

Seriously an elite Hollywood actor who has his pet charity is really qualified for the Senate.  You really don't value experience do you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Do you even know anything about his work in the Congo? It goes far beyond "pet projects". Affleck puts his money where is his mouth is. I'd rather have him then Brown in the senate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Step aside, JoeK3 and Afflack...Expect Auntie Zenuti to throw her hat in the ring any day now for the Senate ...the Globe will break the news.

The Aunt of the President trumps the mere son of a Senator...and you know how they worship Obama in the People's Republic.

She is the perfect Dem candidate! She has been resting up and preparing for this by staying on welfare and public housing for 30 years...she is ready.

Her personal experience has much in common with the average Democratic voter: the tribulations of the oppressed undocumented immigrants, the hardships of those in public housing...and the difficulties of getting the taxpayers to pay for foot massages...

Her personal driver and campaign party manager would be Uncle Omar...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you even know anything about his work in the Congo? It goes far beyond "pet projects". Affleck puts his money where is his mouth is. I'd rather have him then Brown in the senate.

[/QUOTE]

Not saying its not good work; but he's a $100M plus celebrity part of the idle rich and it is easy to do good work on a project.  I don't think that Brown has the $$ or time for such a project.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not saying its not good work; but he's a $100M plus celebrity part of the idle rich and it is easy to do good work on a project.  I don't think that Brown has the $$ or time for such a project.

Ahhhh, so now any Dem who is rich is 'idle rich' but all the whacko wingnuts somehow 'earned' their money.

That belies your infatuation with political partisanship over reality.

[/QUOTE]

My idle rich modifier was just for you, its as appropriate as whacko wingnut which starts everyone of your sentences.

The trurer test of idle rich is did you earn it, or did you inherit it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My idle rich modifier was just for you, its as appropriate as whacko wingnut which starts everyone of your sentences. The trurer test of idle rich is did you earn it, or did you inherit it.

Funny how you didn't apply that standard to Affleck.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is funny; I don't have as much respect for celebs and sports types who make lots of $$ as they don't really make something of value.  They simply get paid for celebrity; true many work hard at it but celebrities are over paid.

Sections
Shortcuts