Betty Ford dies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Betty Ford dies

a witness to history, leader for women, pioneer in substance abuse treatment.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: Betty Ford dies

GOD BLESS BETTY!

SHE HAS HELPED SO MANY!

HER ULTIMATE LEGACY IS "CANDOR" AND TRUTH!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

I agree a good lady but the Betty Ford Clinic is one of the reason's addiction centers are so costly .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

three liberals here to pay homage to a conservative first lady and not one conservative here to say anything......sad

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: Betty Ford dies:
    [QUOTE]three liberals here to pay homage to a conservative first lady and not one conservative here to say anything......sad
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Cant make no political hay off it so she is ignored.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

No, I think it all goes without saying.

We know what she did, and how great of a lady she was.  I didn't bother reading the post originally because I expected the far left loons on here to critique her.

I was wrong, but, if it was true, it would not have been worth my time arguing with bestool about it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

typical absolutely typical

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, you are all heroes saying a few nice words about the First Lady of a Republican President. Good for you. Now you can relax and return to your normal state of self-congratulatory ignorance.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]
    =======================================================

Newt,

I assume that you are a troll.....

That said....do you live under a bridge or an overpass?

Either way do be careful!!

America's infrastructure is crumbling.

Seems it was once deemed "more prudent" to spend our nations wealth on fighting fictitious foreign enemies" than investing in and creating jobs for America!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]typical absolutely typical
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

No doubt . They are so pitiful.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]No, I think it all goes without saying. We know what she did, and how great of a lady she was.  I didn't bother reading the post originally because I expected the far left loons on here to critique her. I was wrong, but, if it was true, it would not have been worth my time arguing with bestool about it.
    Posted by whatnow4[/QUOTE]

That's it what4nobin you are learning quickly you cant win in a battle of wits with the kool one because you are unarmed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

three liberals here to pay homage to a conservative first lady and not one conservative here to say anything......sad
    posted 7/9 at 9:51 by Lawboy

Well let's see...it was Fri. night 11:00 when you posted this thread. So not at all surprising the only people posting to message boards would be Liberal nerds......sad

Get a life LOSER!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]three liberals here to pay homage to a conservative first lady and not one conservative here to say anything......sad posted 7/9 at 9:51 by Lawboy Well let's see...it was Fri. night 11:00 when you posted this thread. So not at all surprising the only people posting to message boards would be Liberal nerds......sad Get a life LOSER!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

I guess you never heard of wireless internet and mobile devices. Sounds like you're chained down to a desktop talk about a loser.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE]Betty was a great champion of a disease we share. Wanna find out how much she admired Nancy Reagan on the same issue? Don't look.  Nancy and Betty as comrades in arms, just won't fit your BSht, agenda, and you'll be stuck drooling like idiots. Again
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Nancy was/is a champion of the war on drugs...she was the smart one in the white house. why so hostile greg?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

I guess you never heard of wireless internet and mobile devices. Sounds like you're chained down to a desktop talk about a loser.

Hahaha...sorry but when I'm out with friends on a Fri. night I am not on my smartphone on message boards. Keep coming up with lame excuses Richard-head!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

yup you and your two work colleagues downing pitchers of Miller lite at Applebys WHHHOOO HOOOO what a RICHARD STAIN

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

yup you and your two work colleagues downing pitchers of Miller lite at Applebys WHHHOOO HOOOO what a RICHARD STAIN

That's it? That's the best you can do?
    Regarldess of where I was and whom I was with, I was still out socializing with humans while you were on a message board on a Fri. night and during the day on Sat and Sun.

PA - THET - IC!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Clocking me are you.....so liar tell us your sooo busy social life PPFft.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

1300+ posts since March under your pinkpanties name, how many did you have under hawkeye? 2000?, 3000?  talk about pathetic all those posts with nothing in them but lies and self boasting BS 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]1300+ posts since March under your pinkpanties name, how many did you have under hawkeye? 2000?, 3000?  talk about pathetic all those posts with nothing in them but lies and self boasting BS 
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Guess I struck a nerve...ouch! Bwahahahahahaha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Now that was weak, oh wait it was PA THET IC

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]Now that was weak, oh wait it was PA THET IC
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Whatever helps you sleep at night...hahahahaha...