Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters

...and the mass. gop (much less competence therein) is harder to find than jimmy hoffa's gold tooth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters

It isn't right when the democrats call voters stupid for voting republican, not right when the republicans do it when they vote dem either.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Everyone who doesn't do as I say or do what I like is a big dummy head wah

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Tens if not hundreds of thousands of Mass. Republicans have voted in a different way:  like me, they headed West on the Pike and were last seen at the toll booth on I-84 West.  
    Coming east on I-84, in station wagons with Obama stickers, thousands of Auntie Zenuitis...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters:
    Everyone who doesn't do as I say or do what I like is a big dummy head wah
    Posted by DamainAllen

Irony explosion in 3...2...1...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Love how you guys on the right here get your panties in a bunch when the left says people vote republican because of stupidity. But you are happy to use the same tactic yourselves. What a bunch of hypocrites.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters:
    Love how you guys on the right here get your panties in a bunch when the left says people vote republican because of stupidity. But you are happy to use the same tactic yourselves. What a bunch of hypocrites.
    Posted by ForumCleaner

Awwwww....someone doesn't like it when it's dished back.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : 96 dems went unopposed in statewide elections on Tuesday. Yes folks, MassGOP are idiots
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Or just pragmatic realists.  Massachusetts is an outlier to a wave of national action by voters.  It is pretty sad when the state auditor elect had a prior ethics violation over a forged endorsement and them is found to have committed tax fraud over their primary/principle housing, yes that is informed smaht voting.

Mass elections are controlled by the Dem/Union machine.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Irony explosion in 3...2...1...
    Posted by hawkeye01

Yes, I know hawkeye, there are plenty of other threads started by THE OTHER SIDE that have done the exact same thing in reverse so therefore I shouldn't point out the laziness of the effort put forth in posting this useless thread. 

You got me with your Equivilance Gun yet again. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Yes, I know hawkeye, there are plenty of other threads started by THE OTHER SIDE that have done the exact same thing in reverse so therefore I shouldn't point out the laziness of the effort put forth in posting this useless thread.  You got me with your Equivilance Gun yet again. 
    Posted by DamainAllen

As long as it's not lost on you!!! Carry on

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Well FC, there is some truth and factual data to support.  We know (fact) that Boston, Brockton, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Taunton, Quincy, all the cities go for the Dem.  We know the burbs go for Rep.  Now where are the dumb people?  Cohasset?  Norwell?  Andover?,......don`t think so. Heard a real-bright (sarcasm) guy call in a show yesterday from Taunton (or as he ebonically pronounced it ,...."TOH-ENN").  You could tell how he voted as soon as he spoke.  Patrick knew if he rallied the inner-city, he would win.  Menino helped and was proud.  You don`t think these 2 guys know they have a dumb electorate? Simple question,.......when the entire country votes one way and Mass goes the other, do you think that`s because the Massachusetts voters are smart?
    Posted by jmel

highly speculative argument there. I'd need to see some real data to support it. If you're argument is that being black or poor somehow makes you stupid, I reject that on its face. I know plenty of smart people who simply don't have the benefit of a good education due to money issues. Some of the most informed voters I know are blue collar people. Beyond that your assumptions are problematic. Boston is a very dense area, populated by lots of highly succesful, bright professional people. The same goes for other urban areas.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Well FC, there is some truth and factual data to support.  We know (fact) that Boston, Brockton, Lawrence, Lowell, Springfield, Taunton, Quincy, all the cities go for the Dem.  We know the burbs go for Rep.  Now where are the dumb people?  Cohasset?  Norwell?  Andover?,......don`t think so. Heard a real-bright (sarcasm) guy call in a show yesterday from Taunton (or as he ebonically pronounced it ,...."TOH-ENN").  You could tell how he voted as soon as he spoke.  Patrick knew if he rallied the inner-city, he would win.  Menino helped and was proud.  You don`t think these 2 guys know they have a dumb electorate? Simple question,.......when the entire country votes one way and Mass goes the other, do you think that`s because the Massachusetts voters are smart?
    Posted by jmel

thats exactly what it means...sorry but massachusetts has always lead this great nation...you dont like it...leave

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from drvinny. Show drvinny's posts

HOPE: OBAMA WILL PAY MY MORTGAGE AND GAS BILLS

That's an informed voter. In face she should get to vote twice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

HOPE: OBAMA WILL PAY MY MORTGAGE AND GAS BILLS That's an informed voter. In face she should get to vote twice.
    Posted by drvinny

I'll raise you the 14% of all Republicans who still think Obama is a muslim. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Too bad jimmy jack  off,  YOU ARE DEAD WRONG!!!!  Massachusetts is a joke, a laughing stock.  Always has been and always will be. BTW,......I left in 2004 and went to the state that tried being as dumb as Mass, and then adjusted themselves this past Tuesday.  And another BTW,.....that`s what everyone has done, "leave".  There`s been an exodus from Mass or haven`t you been paying attention?
    Posted by jmel

Wouldn't know it by all the damned traffic. Wish more would leave ; )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

In Response to Re: Bigfoot, Lochness Monster, Little Green Space Aliens, Intelligent-Informed-Massachusetts Voters : Speculation????   Deval Patrick won ONE town in the Merrimack Valley and ONE only!   Lawrence (some really smart people there)
    Posted by jmel

I am saying you are speculating about the intelligence levels of these communities.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Highest incomes, best health, best schools, highest levels of education the in country - Massachusetts voters just have it all wrong.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts